Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative (31187 Views)

Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by Reelmii: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
...hmmmmmmmm....let me not say anything
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by CaptainFM1: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
If not that my people are useless, they are still collecting this kind of bribe in 2023!
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by D4gmail1: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
They cannot finish the food before leaving camp. Na staff go carry that good go house last last.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by Weretuntun: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
GOFRONT:
Yaya bello will not like this.
why gyb is your headache
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by NaijaSumigan: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Crucialgem:

Do Nigerians ever get contented?

Capital No

When you typed "Nigerians" what do you mean?
Think properly before typing and get your usage of words rightly next time.

You don't mean Nigerians and the guy you quoted was right. If you don't agree with him, you can refer your quote to him personally and not all.
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by Jlow2: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if other governors see what this Zulum does, even before fg gave palliatives to states , Zulum have been distributing pallatives and above all delivering dividends of democracy, many apc party men won’t like him, because apc first cardinals rule is to see people hungry suffer and die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by Justrruunn: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Just imagine Yemi OSInbajo as president and Zullum as vice president
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by olancho: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
How I wish this man will become our president one day.
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by odaniel1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
Fed fat to be kidnapped soon by terrorists. Give me N1m i no go serve there!

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by papamodico: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
ManirBK:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/photos-zulum-visits-borno-nysc-camp-gifts-each-corps-member-n30k-palliative/
If governor Zulum is the president of Nigeria infact things will change for good in this country, Nigeria. Governor Zulum God will continue to bless you as you are helping people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by Kukutente23: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Him no go rwanda?
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by israelmao(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Zulum is likely to be northern face for the presidency in the nearest future.
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by papamodico: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
ManirBK:
Best Governor currently all the rest na chop mek I chop big bele!

But Wait o Hope those 100 bags of Rice and beans plus Gallons of oil will not be hijack by the Hungry Wicked Soldiers at the camp o
Exactly, He is the best governor in Nigeria
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by blackgold2018(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
GOFRONT:
Yaya bello will not like this.
probably you served in kogi state(2016/2017).

I was among the Corper’s that Bello gave 10k cash at our camp. He gave all the Corper’s 10k each when he visited the camp
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by Watinani(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
This is the kind of stomach infrastructure govt Nigerians are used to—if a governor should subsidise pepper today, you'll see how so-called graduates will be praising him and telling us how he's a very good man grin. Just look at the caption of the thread and the youths above me praising him, as if it's even his personal money he's using.

We knew that already, but how many Governors try to use government fund in a right way
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by ChristianMuslim: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Corpers ur life is more important than those bags of rice, and cow o.. borno for that matter.. Even soldiers life no save for that way.. Which stupid NYSC.. wey the work after service? Una better comot dat place.. na money wey i get i dey borrow una so

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by bolabadmus38: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
This is really how to distribute palliative. Get the information directly to the beneficiaries. While handing it over so that they can also monitor the distribution. Another way is to get the database of the beneficiaries and get it across to them directly based on the record ..not given to any group of people who will siphon it and use it as survenoir later for their birthdays as done in some quarters by some non God fearing people during the COVID-19 era. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by juman(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
ManirBK:
Best Governor currently all the rest na chop mek I chop big bele!

But Wait o Hope those 100 bags of Rice and beans plus Gallons of oil will not be hijack by the Hungry Wicked Soldiers at the camp o???

Hmmmmm
Nigerian soldiers are armed robbers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by XXMCIIV: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by willoly(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
GOD BLESS GOVERNOR BUZ

1 Like

Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by Illegal1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
This is the kind of stomach infrastructure govt Nigerians are used to—if a governor should subsidise pepper today, you'll see how so-called graduates will be praising him and telling us how he's a very good man grin. Just look at the caption of the thread and the youths above me praising him, as if it's even his personal money he's using.

omoh........learn to appreciate gud tin.
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by themanderon: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
They should monitor the nysc officials to ensure those goodies get to the corpers. Those nysc officials are criminals. I remember when the then governor in the north where I did my service gave us cows. The Nysc officials cornered and shared it amongst themselves and they gave us 2 pieces of Maggi cube as meat.
All Nigerian government officials are morbidly corrupt from the top to the bottom and in all States of the federation the story is the same.

4 Likes

Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by Simpleshafee(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
I hope Yahaya Bello is seeing the good work Prof. Zulum is doing. No be to dey shout white lion upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by Bfly: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
This kind of spending is not necessary by a state governor.

There is abundant allocation for these things by federal government already.

The best he could have done is to increase state allowance for both new and existing corpers over a long period.

We are tired of all these one day stomach infrastructures just for show off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by Emanodimo(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
I commend the Gov. Zulum for being concerned about his people welfare and development.
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by Expanse2020(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Honestly I am beginning to fall in love with this man grin grin let us keep praying for this man so that he don't change suddenly.
I will we can have him as next president because he keeps telling us he is the Governor of the masses, poor
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by Mosba: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Zulum must become president of Nigeria
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by JIBO4REAL(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:

Don’t tell me you are set of people who always hate to hear positive news in Nigeria, if you are happen to be a governor and you visit NYSC orientation camp what are you gonna do for corps members that will be better than this
Please answer me I wanted to check something

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by OdefaGirl(f): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
I've always liked Gov. Zulum..... God bless you Sir.
Re: Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
One of the best governors in Nigeria.
God bless you sir.
Unfortunately, all the food items go to the camp officials.
They will keep giving the corps members nonsense food to eat till they leave camp.
Very corrupt set of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student / NYSC: My First Encounter In South-East As A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.