Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,089 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Bukayo Saka: Arsenal Want To Win The League We've Learnt From Our Mistakes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bukayo Saka: Arsenal Want To Win The League We've Learnt From Our Mistakes (230 Views)

Bukayo Saka:arsenal And England Forward Left 'speechless' By Fan Wall Of Support / Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match / 5 Things We Learnt From Our Victory Over Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bukayo Saka: Arsenal Want To Win The League We've Learnt From Our Mistakes by Tundetech2: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Arsenal star Bukayo Saka has said that the team has learnt from their mistake last season and speaks on the club's target this season.

The Gunners failed to take advantage of their lead during the Premier League title race last season, with Man City later winning the title.

Arteta’s men led the Premier League table for 248 days but eventually lost the league to their title rivals City.

Saka has said in an interview that the team has learnt from their mistake from last season and are aiming for the title this new season.

Saka speaks on Arsenal title challenge
Arsenal faltered in their title challenge last season and Saka has said that the team is raring to go this season.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/aug/25/bukayo-saka-nothing-worth-having-is-easy-its-about-how-much-you-want-it-arsenalAccording to reports from The Guardian, Saka said, “I learned my lessons from last season, we learned the lesson as a team.

“When you lose you also learn lessons. The combination of the wisdom we gained and the pain we have in us will definitely be of benefit for us this season in terms of giving us energy and motivation.”

Saka was also asked if winning game after game and title after title would be exhausting and even demoralising.

He said, “No, it’s not hard to remain positive because last year it was in our hands and it’s still in our hands right now.

“We have 36 games to play and it’s about coaxing ourselves into trying to win each game. If we win a lot of games we’ll be close to the top again.”

Talking about this new season, Saka was asked if Arsenal can win the Premier League this season.

He said, “We are working towards that every day. So, yeah, that’s what we all want to achieve. But we have to do more of the talking on the pitch.”

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/bukayo-saka-arsenal-want-to-win-the-league-weve-learnt-from-our-mistakes-2023082616195976849

Re: Bukayo Saka: Arsenal Want To Win The League We've Learnt From Our Mistakes by TemplarLandry: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
😎
Re: Bukayo Saka: Arsenal Want To Win The League We've Learnt From Our Mistakes by Kingosytex(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
You have Manchester City to contend with. You had the best chance last season but blew it away. I'm afraid, you have to wait for another 6 years or so to lift the trophy because I'm certain Pep isn't letting the League off his grasp for the next 4 seasons.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Flop Mudryk Quotes Isaiah 41:10 As His Struggles Continue / Northampton Town Vs Oxford United / Ronaldo Has Never Won The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.