Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now (6065 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Pukkalolo: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
What you're ABOUT to discover will show my test and trusted way to quickly get women to respond to your chat if she's ignoring your message and giving you attitude.

Is there a fine girl you have been chatting with, then suddenly her response to you diminish and she started ignoring your message?

Let me show you how to make her reply your message immediately...

But wait...

Why am I qualified to teach you this?

Well, I'm already very much popular here on nairaland. But in case you don't know me yet, I'm the author of Top G Dating secrets (shameless approach) and a lot guys are really digging the book.

Here on nairaland and other online space and offline, I've giving out lots of EYE-OPENING, REALISTIC AND MIND-BLOWING dating drills to guys that have step-up their game with women dramatically.

I get compliments like, "you are badass in this" or "I've never seen anyone with your type of dating knowledge" or "you are the best so far" some even say, "did you study womanology..." and many more....

Well, those praise may swell my head a bit. But that's not the aim...my primary AIM is just ensuring that serious and responsible minded guys can easily get girls/women without having to shower them with cash or expensive gift

Now, with that out of the way.

Let's begin...

In your Facebook or WhatsApp chat, I believe there are girls who you have been chatting with...The chat was flowing well initially, but then suddenly she lose interest in the chat and start ignoring your message.

In response to that, most guys would be like:

Girl: [*ignoring the chat*]

Guy: "Hello dear"

Girl: [*keep ignoring the chat*]

Guy: "Please response to my message dear. Are you busy?"

When you respond in that manner, she immediately assume you are needy supplicating loser, and her interest for you will even diminish the more.

Instead of that needy loser response....

Here's a more POWERFUL way to respond when she ignores your chat?

Message her this:

"So you are that type of girl that just ignores a guy's message for no reason?"

TRY THIS NOW. Messages all the ladies who suddenly started ignoring you, and see the magic that will happen.

I guarantee you that 80-90% of them will respond to you in less than 24 hours.

Some might explain themselves to you the reason why they Ignore your message; some might get upset; Some might apologize to you. some might be give any other random responds.

Note: make sure you send her the exact message:

Once she sees that message, there's high chance, she'll QUICKLY respond to you.

Here's the kicker: if she responds to you, then chances are that she might be INTERESTED IN YOU.

If a girl initially like you but she suddenly starts loosing interest, then you are doing something wrong; that was even why she even started ignoring your conversation in the first place.

That's where my book, Top G Dating secrets comes to save day. This book teach you how to bring out a girl sexual and make her chase your attention.

How do I know this book will work?

I know it will work for because IT'S ALREADY WORKING for the guys who have read the book.

99% of guys who have read the have me nothing but positive feedbacks; even here on Nairaland...

The reason why the book is so effective is because it WORK EFFECTIVELY ON NAIJA GIRLS.

Click in my profile or signature to give it a try....

Stay blessed

5 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by MatrixReloaded: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Anakoheri.

My friend u beta get something doing before u reach 40.

We dey talk Ego Mbute u deh cap Janet mata.

Dem do una for this country self. U suppose dey reason which software go surpass politicians from stealing funds na Janet u dey cap for her.

Make I no use lord Lurgard follow u up cos e no deh waste time carry out em missionary journey.

10 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by malcom1X: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
I could learn more from alakowe than buying your ebook

5 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by PussyGalore(f): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
If you're a broke ass man I won't suddenly start responding to you because you sent me this message

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Isobug: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
PussyGalore:
If you're a broke ass man I won't suddenly start responding to you because you sent me this message
So you are just online to look for where you did not sow to reap.
Meanwhile, How would you know he's a broke ass guy when you are ignoring his messages. You expect him to start by saying or typing, Send me your account number or what will I buy for you? Goal diggers everywhere

6 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by yarimo(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Just unfriend her very simple

10 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Warl0ck: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
how is this powerful ?

20 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Gadafii: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
After then what happens

You are just jobless, once girl don ignore your chats, block and delete her chats and move on

9 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Telegram234(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
No girl for this world fit ignore Elon Musk message, not even Kim Kardashian or any lady yet to be born.
Hope you get my message?

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by izonborn098(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hahahahaha......
I don laugh tire...
Warl0ck:
how is this powerful ?
bro no fuckin evidence...
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Benki003(m): 12:47am On Aug 27, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Anakoheri

My brother 😂

Na our psychiatric patient en escape, come thief person phone dey post nonsense

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by ashawopikin(m): 1:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Abegi leave all these long grammar
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by pansophist(m): 1:32am On Aug 27, 2023
After sending the powerful message and she blocked you, what will you do?

5 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Rokiat(f): 1:51am On Aug 27, 2023
undecided After she responds and ignore you again what’s next?

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by BlackyOne: 3:32am On Aug 27, 2023
PussyGalore:

How much for hook up?
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by AndrewTate(m): 4:05am On Aug 27, 2023
Bloody camel... Teach men how to make money.
Ram 🐏

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by KingLennon(m): 6:06am On Aug 27, 2023
PussyGalore:
I wonder o....
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by KingLennon(m): 6:09am On Aug 27, 2023
All this thing na long talk. If u want a girl not to ignore your chats, talk to her like a friend. No too much questions but a lot of statements....

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Thomasankara(m): 6:35am On Aug 27, 2023
[/color] remember you no do reach Steve Harvey[color=#770077]
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Daniel058(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2023
There is one solution I know, girls can't waste your time if you are Rich.
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by CJStarz: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Ife idleness na a cause😂😂

MatrixReloaded:
Anakoheri
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by chigoziri2403(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Why should I message a girl in the first place
Of what value will she add to my life
Stop making girls feel they are important
Focus on your hustle and watch them crawling to taste your nectar
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by MatrixReloaded: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2023
CJStarz:
Ife idleness na a cause😂😂

Nnah my brother ihe nka gwu ike eziokwu 🤣

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by MatrixReloaded: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Why should I message a girl in the first place
Of what value will she add to my life
Stop making girls feel they are important
Focus on your hustle and watch them crawling to taste your nectar
If I show u my gallery na women full am. They are surplus. Throwing there body on anything that can give them even if is 2k.
They are working o, but there money is for another purpose while urs is for making hair, fixing nails, buying iPhone, and even Cloths.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Typing: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2023
Isobug:

So you are just online to look for where you did not sow to reap.
Meanwhile, How would you know he's a broke ass guy when you are ignoring his messages. You expect him to start by saying or typing, Send me your account number or what will I buy for you? Goal diggers everywhere

Pussygalore is a man. Pay him no attention. He is doing his own amateur Yahoo on Nairaland. By pretending to be a lady. But na God go punish am.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by chigoziri2403(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

If I show u my gallery na women full am. They are surplus. Throwing there body on anything that can give them even if is 2k.
They are working o, but there money is for another purpose while urs is for making hair, fixing nails, buying iPhone, and even Cloths.
Stop ogling women, why should I give you money,
Let me tell you, women are more richer than men, a woman might have 10 million in her account and still parasite on your 1 million, and when you are low, they start messaging their male friends and ex begging for money
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by MatrixReloaded: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Stop ogling women, why should I give you money,
Let me tell you, women are more richer than men, a woman might have 10 million in her account and still parasite on your 1 million, and when you are low, they start messaging their male friends and ex begging for money
Na d same thing we dey talk lad.
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by falcon01: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2023
Or... stay with me now... or when a girl ignores you it means she isn't interested in you, and you should let her be. Get it? Just ignore and delete her name and continue living your life exactly the way it was before you knew about her.
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by wittywriter: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2023
LWKM...with all the hilarious responses OP got for his useless opinion.

Wittyness
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by GodWrites: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2023
Lol. Useless book. Go and ask iLegend hawfar his own books are faring. Last I heard he is struggling to even feed his dog cheesy
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by ItisWell22(f): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

🤧
Re: If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now by Dshocker(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Pukkalolo:
What you're ABOUT to discover will show my test and trusted way to quickly get women to respond to your chat if she's ignoring your message and giving you attitude.

Is there a fine girl you have been chatting with, then suddenly her response to you diminish and she started ignoring your message?

Let me show you how to make her reply your message immediately...

But wait...

Why am I qualified to teach you this?

Well, I'm already very much popular here on nairaland. But in case you don't know me yet, I'm the author of Top G Dating secrets (shameless approach) and a lot guys are really digging the book.

Here on nairaland and other online space and offline, I've giving out lots of EYE-OPENING, REALISTIC AND MIND-BLOWING dating drills to guys that have step-up their game with women dramatically.

I get compliments like, "you are badass in this" or "I've never seen anyone with your type of dating knowledge" or "you are the best so far" some even say, "did you study womanology..." and many more....

Well, those praise may swell my head a bit. But that's not the aim...my primary AIM is just ensuring that serious and responsible minded guys can easily get girls/women without having to shower them with cash or expensive gift

Now, with that out of the way.

Let's begin...

In your Facebook or WhatsApp chat, I believe there are girls who you have been chatting with...The chat was flowing well initially, but then suddenly she lose interest in the chat and start ignoring your message.

In response to that, most guys would be like:

Girl: [*ignoring the chat*]

Guy: "Hello dear"

Guy: "Please response to my message dear. Are you busy?"

When you respond in that manner, she immediately assume you are needy supplicating loser, and her interest for you will even diminish the more.

Instead of that needy loser response....

Here's a more POWERFUL way to respond when she ignores your chat?

Message her this:

TRY THIS NOW. Messages all the ladies who suddenly started ignoring you, and see the magic that will happen.

I guarantee you that 80-90% of them will respond to you in less than 24 hours.

Some might explain themselves to you the reason why they Ignore your message; some might get upset; Some might apologize to you. some might be give any other random responds.

Note: make sure you send her the exact message:

Once she sees that message, there's high chance, she'll QUICKLY respond to you.

Here's the kicker: if she responds to you, then chances are that she might be INTERESTED IN YOU.

If a girl initially like you but she suddenly starts loosing interest, then you are doing something wrong; that was even why she even started ignoring your conversation in the first place.

That's where my book, Top G Dating secrets comes to save day. This book teach you how to bring out a girl sexual and make her chase your attention.

How do I know this book will work?

I know it will work for because IT'S ALREADY WORKING for the guys who have read the book.

99% of guys who have read the have me nothing but positive feedbacks; even here on Nairaland...

The reason why the book is so effective is because it WORK EFFECTIVELY ON NAIJA GIRLS.

Click in my profile or signature to give it a try....

Stay blessed

I can bet you, that you can't approach a beautiful girl and express yourself.

Oga carry your nonsense explanation go front, because no evidence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? / I'm New Here...who Will Be My First Nairaland Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.