Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko (49360 Views)

Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements / Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication (2) (3) (4)

Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Benwallt(m): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
This Ned Abi Led eh, money no just fit am at all.
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by NaBanga: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
A Nigerian can never confirm anything for an American. Ned doesn't know those people in that way. Outside of Nigeria, he really is a nobody. Would he tell Steve or anyone else if he caught Regina with a young boy her age? Never.

What I will say is that it's highly unlikely that Marjorie is leaving Steve, due to the amount of money that he has. If she is, it means she has seen a lawyer and can go after a big portion of his fortune.

Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by NiceLegs: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Charx122: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by 7arrows: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Zonefree:
So, Ned is now Steve Harvey's spokesman? undecided

I bow o
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by oluwasegun007(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
He's a friend of the Harvey family grin
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
He just wants us to know that they are friends that's all

Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Knetpro(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nice one.

Say no to fake news.
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by ahnie: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Papa ned
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Alliswell248: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Zonefree:

Would you be happy if such is done to your marriage?
U guys should stop supporting evil.
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Judolisco(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dis bro has been a senator for yrs now have not seen him push any meaningful bill.... Wetin concern 9ja with Steve havey now?

Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Alliswell248: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nazgul:
Ned is in no position to make such announcement. Only a direct family member or any of the couples involved should do so, not him.

Ned should understand what boundaries mean. This isn't politics where propaganda is used for irrelevant issues.

Stop pls.....
What would be your gain if it is true?
Ned has a relationship with the family and they told him, the news was fake.

Imagine this is your parents marriage, would you be happy?
Let's condemn evil
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by nkemoma(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ned is worried because soon Reggie's poosie would be harvested by another
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
I don't know who told you guys that feminists don't get married at a young age... Maybe in Nigeria they don't... But in other countries they do get married and live a happy life.

It's like you're confusing bitter women with feminists.

As for me, I can't imagine spending the rest of my life hanging out with old people... I'd rather go for a thousanaire young man than an old billionaire.
FOJEM:

She is one of the most sensible ladies in Nigeria! She chose not to be a feminist, and she is happy for it.
Not only that, she has got her financial independence.
Which would you prefer: a feminist at 45 years without a husband(or suitor), or a young submissive girl with a billionaire husband?
In fact, I would choose the latter for each of my daughters. My own mother was the 6th wife of my late father. Today, by God's Grace, she is alive, healthy and well taken care of by her children.
Shikenan!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Negroid001(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Reinamaria:
Did the wife cheat or not? undecided
Oyibo people no count cheating as anything. Their marriage is open most times. See Jada and Smith.
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by simpleseyi: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
fergie001:

Fake news has been taken to new heights all over the world and this is so unfortunate. We experience this practically everyday and so when we read about our friend Steve Harvey and his lovely wife having issues, we had to contact Him and He confirmed that he and his wife are very much okay and it’s all fake news and should be disregarded. The family is happy together and we wish them all the best

Prince Ned Nwoko

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7817960/steve-harveys-wife-marjorie-cheated#125377464

This ugly old pedophille is a useless bastard. Does he expect the mummy Steve Harvey to tell hin "yes, one of our maids has been sleeping with my wife for lond"?
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by highchief1: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
fergie001:

Prince Ned Nwoko

Previous Thread:
aniocha oshimili is cursed.these are our representatives
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know who told you guys that feminists don't get married at a young age... Maybe in Nigeria they don't... But in other countries they do get married and live a happy life.

It's like you're confusing bitter women with feminists.

As for me, I can't imagine spending the rest of my life hanging out with old people... I'd rather go for a thousanaire young man than an old billionaire.
So, has your thousandnaire boyfriend proposed to you yet?
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by eepeepook: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
I no send the news, but I know he’ll eat his words soon.
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Kukutente23: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Thank God! I am so happy for them. God no go shame us so that bad belle folks won't mock us and our God. May God heal and reconcile every strained relationship in marriages yearning for peace and healing. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Amen 🙏 🙏 🙏
May God heal you too 🙏 ❤️ ✨️
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Yep.
FOJEM:

So, has your thousandnaire boyfriend proposed to you yet?

Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by steeltrust: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Wetin concern Ned the Lizard with this?
Omo you be real goat I swear 😂🤣
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Yep.
Okay. Love is what really matters.
Best wishes!

Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
I read comments for a living cheesy grin
I'm actually laughing out really loud with the kind of comments I'm reading here.

Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by CaptainFM1: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Zonefree:

That's the man some people voted for to represent them, now representing someone far away in America.

The electorates better wake up.

Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Thank God! I am so happy for them. God no go shame us so that bad belle folks won't mock us and our God. May God heal and reconcile every strained relationship in marriages yearning for peace and healing. Check my signature for free stuffs!

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by FreeStuffsNG: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

SHUT UP!!!
mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I am a cow

You're right.
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by ShaqFu: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
fergie001:

Prince Ned Nwoko

Previous Thread:
So Ned Nwoko is now the media spokesperson of Steve Harvey and his wife? 🤔
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Pathfinder2090: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

There is no free stuffs even in free town😏
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by mu2sa2: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Is the faceless blogger who posted the divorce story spokesman for the Harveys? At least ned nwoko is a family friend and on that score should be more believable.
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by int0x80(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
Birds of same feather, two simps!

Adekunle Gold As Youth Corper. Throwback Photo / Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Terry G Spotted With His White Girlfriend