Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko (49395 Views)

Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements / Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication (2) (3) (4)

Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by BOYS2MEN: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2023
God why u bring me come this country called nigeria...tell me wetin concern Nigerian senator with oyibo comedian.....so tey he turned to spokesman......
fergie001:

Prince Ned Nwoko

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7817960/steve-harveys-wife-marjorie-cheated#125377464
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Funflipper: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
just like ojukwu

And sani yerima
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Gratefullheart: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2023
Dem dey try cover the truth by resolving the issue internally...saving Steve career...
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Machinegun91(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2023
This ned looks sick
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by consumer: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
This man again why did he always feel important and want to make himself relevant in prominent people all over the world the other day the 5 billionaires that died in the submarine titanic expedition so he opened his mouth and said he would have been part of the crew too but declined because of National matters when you are barely yet to be sworn in as Senator. This your notice me na for only people of means or what.
Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by Nazgul: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Alliswell248:
Stop pls.....
What would be your gain if it is true?
Ned has a relationship with the family and they told him, the news was fake.

Imagine this is your parents marriage, would you be happy?
Let's condemn evil
That I come to your house and you share some personal stuffs with me doesn't give me the right to make public announcements on behalf of your family most especially on personal issues. Understand it from that point of view.

Re: Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko by ACE1010: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
From Sin-ator to Harvey's spokesman tongue undecided

Plus-Sized Woman Twerking At Oritsefemi's Wedding (Video) / Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) / Falz Rocks White Beard Like A Grandpa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8