Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Welcome To The New Ariaria Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Welcome To The New Ariaria Market (2980 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) / Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by horsepower102: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Let’s walk down the memory lane. Aba people suffered years of neglect with the old Ariaria market and complaints were made to various administrations to fix Ariaria market. They all ignored it.

But to his biggest credit Ikpeazu realized that the anger that the neglect of Ariaria market is generating towards him was reaching a boiling point. All over social media, Ndigbo complained and tried to shame him. It worked.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by pandoragirigory: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by horsepower102: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ikpeazu worked out a PPP deal with the private sector for a phased redevelopment of Ariaria Market.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by chigator2: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Vbb
Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by horsepower102: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Phase 1 of Ariaria Market mordernization

12 Likes

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by Ubongikouwem: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You are a liar this cannot be Igbo land, that place looks like somalia in abia State ruled by saint Alex Otti that was washed clean by Peter girigory Obi

Guy stop deceiving yourself. This ariaria market I know

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by Ozommadu: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
See better thread cool

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by horsepower102: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
New Ariaria Market

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by jullary(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by pandoragirigory: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ubongikouwem:

Check satire
Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by pandoragirigory: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ubongikouwem:

Check satire
Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by horsepower102: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Things can get better if the leadership is serious

11 Likes

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by JUMO95: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Government alone can't do it, it has to be a partnership with individuals.

People who have made it big need to come back home and Make home a better place

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by horsepower102: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
This is what is called transformative change

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by Kingosytex(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Oyetola was also mentioned in the Pandora papers. I have never seen any of you refer to him as Pandora.
Meanwhile, I thought Ikpeazu only specialized in sharing kerosene. I'm not gonna give him kudos for this, i can't thank him for using 1/1000th of what he was given to work while looting 999/1000th.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by horsepower102: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ariaria Market now has its own dedicated power plant

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by Ttipsy(f): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wow

Really impressive

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by horsepower102: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
This is just the first phase of redevelopment of Ariaria Market. There will be phased demolition and rebuilding of the whole market.

I give credit to Ikpeazu and I pray and hope Otti will continue from where he stopped.

15 Likes

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by Morbeta11(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
Very nice.....Abia State will soon become vital economic hub of Southern Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by basilo102: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
A welcome development

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by YouandiAllofus: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
Welcome development!
We need more of this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by Chinjo2: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
This is a nice one. Next is Abia roads

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by horsepower102: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Chinjo2:
This is a nice one. Next is Abia roads

Otti is seriously taking care of Aba roads. So many road construction ongoing.

10 Likes

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by Babaken(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
As it should be.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by loffyloffy: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
horsepower102:
Let’s walk down the memory lane. Aba people suffered years of neglect with the old Ariaria market and complaints were made to various administrations to fix Ariaria market. They all ignored it.

But to his biggest credit Ikpeazu realized that the anger that the neglect of Ariaria market is generating towards him was reaching a boiling point. All over social media, Ndigbo complained and tried to shame him. It worked.

Unfortunuately by the time they are done, the average person selling in the market, will not be able to afford the rentall cost for their shops again

This has been the trend for many rebuilt markets
Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by Babaken(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
horsepower102:
This is just the first phase of redevelopment of Ariaria Market. There will be phased demolition and rebuilding of the whole market.

I give credit to Ikpeazu and I pray and hope Otti will continue from where he stopped.
If our politicians will have
the continuation plans from the previous administration it would have been good thing.

They also lack maintenance plans.
Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by Penguin2: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
I can see the vultures peeping in in disappointment.

They hate good news from Southeast.

If this was a thread of IPOB flogging people, it would have gotten to 10th page.

But shame on them, Alaigbo is land of progress and we will be progressing while they are trying so hard to hold us down.

Forever, they will never see dirty pictures of Aba to post.

Ndi ala!

18 Likes

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by NwaliE01: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
JUMO95:
Government alone can't do it, it has to be a partnership with individuals.

People who have made it big need to come back home and Make home a better place

The truth remains that some of us want to push our little resources home but there are lots of things scares us.
Our political instability and government insincerity & commitment towards implementing good policies, in addition to the alarming bribery and corruption top my reasons for not repatriating so much at home.

The truth remains that people in diaspora have their eyes and mind at home.
When things start going in the right direction, Nigeria will reap the fruits of her children in Diaspora.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by Ttipsy(f): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Penguin2:
I can see the vultures peeping in in disappointment.

They hate good news from Southeast.

If this was a thread of IPOB flogging people, it would have gotten to 10th page.

But shame on them, Alaigbo is land of progress and we will be progressing while they are trying so hard to hold us down.

Forever, they will never see dirty pictures of Aba to post.

Ndi ala!
Amen oo

Aba deserves better!

Enough of bad roads

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by OperationalVehi: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
NwaliE01:

The truth remains that some of us want to push our little resources home but there are lots of things scares us.
Our political instability and government insincerity & commitment towards implementing good policies, in addition to the alarming bribery and corruption top my reasons for not repatriating so much at home.

The truth remains that people in diaspora have their eyes and mind at home.
When things start going in the right direction, Nigeria will reap the fruits of her children in Diaspora.

The bribery and corruption is not ever going to stop in Nigeria. And pertaining to security, I have noticed there is never going to be absolute peace in the world. Humans will always have one grievance or the other.

We just have to figure out a way to solve the problem while all the nonsense insecurity is riff

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by JOemmy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
horsepower102:
Things can get better if the leadership is serious

Hope there's provision for underground drainage this market flood heavily during the rainy seasons?
Re: Welcome To The New Ariaria Market by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
abeg una fit borrow us una govnor or make we exchange our mou govnor with una own 4 like 6 months?
Biko?

undecided

una fit carry our deputy Shaibu join free of charge! F.O.C!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Start Up A Fund Raising Organisation? / Is Ideasrule.info A Scam / Get Adsense Payment Via Wire Transfer To Your Nigeria Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.