Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Why Do Ladies Do This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Do This? (36834 Views)

Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? / Why Do Ladies Avoid Panties These Days (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by placeofallure(f): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Labdi69:
I have noticed this more than once. Whenever i take a lady out to a fancy restaurant, she always looks for a way to talk down on the food and make it seem she’s been to better places.

This has happened more than once and with different ladies its not a cooncidence. Mind you, these are pricy restaurants.

For someone like me, even if the food is not good, i wont even say anything especially when im not paying.

Your attitude, that's modesty, that's politeness, that's being courteous. But you see, I pity young men these days who're trying to date and probably shop for a wife. The men too get their own for body o but the women...Hmmn!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by YouandiAllofus: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
donbenie:
Maybe if you spend more time to sound intelligent.
Instead of trying to impress with highfalutin words,you would actually make sense..
And who invited you to be an enveloped umpire in a fericulous hocustration of ostensive extra-pelocusive adrenaline
Keep off tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Lanmonfishery(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

Try to improve the capacity of your brain so you can comprehend a sound advise when you see one undecided

U didn't fail my expectation...
Peace bro
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by YouandiAllofus: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lanmonfishery:

U didn't fail my expectation...
Peace bro
Obviously, you've been squared. You can now crawl back into the hole you came out from with your tale shrunked in-between your legs.

Pick your mate next time cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by pansophist(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
When she broke but forming posh, it's normal to even criticize a presidential restaurant because you are is trying to fake that such class is your usual standard.

I don't mind the criticism, but I'll just be watching to see what you'll do after criticising. If she eats the food, order for extra portion, and also ordered for takeaway. And still expect me to pay, there and then, I know I'm dealing with an oloriburuku.

A manchii that have high taste, but still depend on a man to afford her taste. Her strength comes from a man, not from her.

After all her shakara, I go still drop her off with my car, or pay for her uber lol. Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by litaninja(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Why are you feeding them again??
Labdi69:
I have noticed this more than once. Whenever i take a lady out to a fancy restaurant, she always looks for a way to talk down on the food and make it seem she’s been to better places.

This has happened more than once and with different ladies its not a cooncidence. Mind you, these are pricy restaurants.

For someone like me, even if the food is not good, i wont even say anything especially when im not paying.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by shurlah(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
Labdi69:

Why not confirm where she wants to go if it is within your budget fine else you can suggest somewhere else
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Exodora: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
chigoziri2403:
At the end of the day, they will order takeaway
Will you blame them.
There is this married man that has been disturbing me for over a month now just because he lost his way one night and I helped him out at the end we exchanged contacts, my phone has been busy since that day.
God I don't even want anything from him but he wouldn't let me be. I'm exhausted with excuses.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by nfcshanghai(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Shut up 😡🤫
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by KingLennon(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Samantha124:
My man never broke my plates or laid his hands on me... undecided undecided undecided

So I have no reason to be mad at him.
The other man did not also behave that way when thinqs were going smoothly
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
She's for the streets sad
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by riczy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
marlow1962:
Doesn't that shows you're a foool to yourself, bitch nigga spending heavily just to get some pussy.

How many times have you taken YOUR MUM or DAD to a FANCY and PRICY restaurant?

Mumu men full this life.

Hsd.
Bro easy abeg
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by goldmatrix(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
😊
Taylor90:
You dey spend minimum wage at a sitting with a transgender
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by orumba(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
My own anger is most of them can't even cook 😒 🙄 😪
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Which other man?😲😲😲
KingLennon:

The other man did not also behave that way when thinqs were going smoothly
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Dcaliphate(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Blitzking:
laced with pepered cruchy groundnut if u know wat I mean
grin grin kulikuli

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by chigoziri2403(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Exodora:

Will you blame them.
There is this married man that has been disturbing me for over a month now just because he lost his way one night and I helped him out at the end we exchanged contacts, my phone has been busy since that day.
God I don't even want anything from him but he wouldn't let me be. I'm exhausted with excuses.
Next time he calls, give the phone to a guy to answer and tell him not to call you again
Do it anytime he calls
He won't bother you again

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Exodora: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Next time he calls, give the phone to a guy to answer and tell him not to call you again
Do it anytime he calls
He won't bother you again
Thanks dear.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Merry100: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Maybe you have been dating chefs.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Psoul(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
Labdi69:

It's been obvious that you're talented in dating fake girls.

Real girls will commend good food and thank you for taking them to a nice date and spot.

Please, try to mind the kind of girls you mingle if not, you may marry one of them and you'll end up with a wife that will not appreciate things u do.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Truvelisback(m): 5:50am On Aug 28, 2023
Labdi69:

Na form, she dey form. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Jokkarm2: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2023
well, from my experience all the ones i have gone out with will always appreciate anything i buy and i buy according to my budget, i dont do above myself to impress. i take you to where i can afford and nice places too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by achimendy(m): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2023
Taylor90:
You dey spend minimum wage at a sitting with a transgender

Hahahaha
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by lascos912(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
I don't like giving girl money or taking them out most of them are ungrateful

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by horgarzer(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
I think they complain basically about every good things, do you notice how they make less of any lady more beautiful than they are just coz they see her as a threat to their trapping of men

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by KingLennon(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=Samantha124 post=125403650]Which other man?

The man you nailed to the cross sad
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Look here, I'm neither here to please you nor to stroke that fragile ego of yours.

The only thing I'm going to tell you right now is for you to find a corner somewhere in your house, sit down, drink some cold water, and calm the hell down.[quote author=KingLennon post=125425516][/quote]
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by KingLennon(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Look here, I'm neither here to please you nor to stroke that fragile ego of yours.

The only thing I'm going to tell you right now is for you to find a corner somewhere in your house, sit down, drink some cold water, and calm the hell down.
A short man will always hanq his clothes closer to were he can reach sad...
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Are you done?
KingLennon:

A short man will always hanq his clothes closer to were he can reach sad...
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by PaulH07: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kobicove:
I noticed ladies also like criticising food served at a wedding ceremony...very petty complaints.

Either the food is too salty or too peppery or one mundane thing undecided

Women don't really know more than food actually.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by KingLennon(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Are you done?
Words are powerful that's why I couldn't just accept that advice. Tomorrow they may still settle and tag you an enemy of proqress sad
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Okay.
KingLennon:

Words are powerful that's why I couldn't just accept that advice. Tomorrow they may still settle and tag you an enemy of proqress sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Men Fight Over A Prostitute In Lagos, One Stabbed To Death / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.