Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo (1108 Views)

Hon. Tony Nwulu Hosts LP Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Achonu / Election: Hon. Tony Nwulu Tasks Nigerians On Vigilance Over Fake New Naira Notes / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by adamusuleiman1: 4:50am On Mar 06
“Obidients are criminals, they wrote me a proposal of N80 Million to support my candidacy in imo state.”

~ Hon. Tony Nwulu
Labour Party Deputy Governorship candidate in Imo state.

Listen to the video/Audio here on one of their twitter space.

https://twitter.com/dipoaina1/status/1764947651810750623?t=UUkdlLhoEZwAWzfScUVkWQ&s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Slytiger: 5:10am On Mar 06
Not even suprised. A party of rogues and Crookes. The party is filled with mostly ex PDP that did not get the ticket in PDP. Even Tony Nwulu is ex PDP just like GRV, Obi, Datti and many others.

Datti for example was kicked out of the Senate for rigging. He also carried 9th position in the PDP presidential primary of 2019.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Rolings: 5:15am On Mar 06
The only problem is see here is Obidients are pretending they are not politicians when everyone knows they are.

They still think people are still fooled by their we no dey give shishi nonsense when everyone know elections are expensive.

When they were going on about volunteering I laughed ....... They couldn't even get 170k volunteers to man polling booths

And see their election expenses breakdown..... Because of their foolishness they ended up spending more money on Lawyers than the election itself ...... Obi is really a BOY

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Rolings: 5:19am On Mar 06
Slytiger:
Not even suprised. A party of rogues and Crookes. The party is filled with mostly ex PDP that did not get the ticket in PDP. Even Tony Nwulu is ex PDP just like GRV, Obi, Datti and many others.

Datti for example was kicked out of the Senate, he also carried 9th position in the PDP presidential primary of 2019.

Obi himself is from APGA to PDP to LP.
Alex Otto same thing

It still baffles me how anyone will think LP is different from APC and PDP ...... LP IS SIMPLY THE SANCTUARY OF THOSE THAT LOST OUT IN PDP AND APC

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Slytiger: 5:22am On Mar 06
Rolings:

Obi himself is from APGA to PDP to LP.
Alex Otto same thing

It still baffles me how anyone will think LP is different from APC and PDP ...... LP IS SIMPLY THE SANCTUARY OF THOSE THAT LOST OUT IN PDP AND APC
You are 100% on point. Otti was in APC though not PDP. He was in APC till May 2022. He jumped to LP after he lost the APC gurbanitorial ticket, and he got lucky..He has now automatically turned into a saint the moment he joined LP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Frigga13: 5:38am On Mar 06
Man is a political animal..

Obidients are also politicians.. maybe with conscience grin

I no hold brief for them o.. just saying

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Nvestor02: 5:56am On Mar 06
Iiiii
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by chopnaira: 6:01am On Mar 06
Alot of people cash out from this Obidient movement. Even this one below was steadily scamming Obidients for all eyes on the judiciary and some imaginary class action suit against INEC..

That Sarah Ibrahim girl also made so much money that she resigned her PwC job and relocated to Abuja grin

Rinu (has now disappeared), Mr Macaroni, Aishatu yusuf e.t.c. it's now becoming clearer by the day.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by raumdeuter: 6:09am On Mar 06
A party of criminals

When their leader sef na Pandora gbajue who invested state funds in personal business of beer which is now worth nothing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by chopnaira: 6:23am On Mar 06
Key Obidients influencers chased out like bandits. They are still getting trolled on twitter.

Na the hungry Obidients on Nairaland I pity most. One Kobo they did not receive. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by chopnaira: 6:30am On Mar 06
More trolling grin

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by chopnaira: 6:35am On Mar 06
The last 24 hours on social media has been crazy. God bless FS Yusuf and his fellow Key Edo Obidients for all the exposure.

I remember General Olushi wey dey charge Obidients in money for court proceedings even though she was based in the US.

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:37am On Mar 06
How can all these useless mumu.rism of attacking the Obidients movement return Nigerian economy to a better shape?

How will it reduce hunger? All the paid mo.ronic urchins receiving payments from APC and lined up to attack Obi on nairaland, how will your attack help us reduce the price of pure water from 50 naira to the original 10 naira?

Anyway we enjoy your attention.

EBI PAWA OOOOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Truths9ja: 6:39am On Mar 06
My question here’s what’s free in the Nigeria today. They used their energy, data to be online. Abeg if you see the huge funds Tinubu send on his clueless foot soldiers including Atiku, you will cry more

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Slytiger: 6:45am On Mar 06
chopnaira:
The last 24 hours on social media has been crazy. God bless FS Yusuf and his fellow Key Edo Obidients for all the exposure.

I remember General Olushi wey dey charge Obidients in money for court proceedings even though she was based in the US.
Don't forget kweku the hustler. That's another notorious Obidient grifter. One guy said it's like a scammer bombing Facebook with the name catfish lol.

4 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by adamusuleiman1: 7:00am On Mar 06
They scammed Dr. Ope Banwo too.

It was a free for all.

After Dr. Ope Banwo donated N500,000 to LP OSUN and spent over N5 million, the Obidient Movement still asked the Dr. to pay an additional N500,000 to be recognized.

3 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by adamusuleiman1: 7:02am On Mar 06
FS Yusuf releases more details about how much they charged for space to promote politicians. Below was a chat she and very vocal Obidient Sarah Ibrahim had together.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Enugurangers: 7:19am On Mar 06
These are the people that said they were different and not corrupt like APC/PDP. They seem to be even more corrupt. These guys if given the power would have surpassed APC/PDP combined together.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Enugurangers: 7:20am On Mar 06
Truths9ja:
My question here’s what’s free in the Nigeria today. They used their energy, data to be online. Abeg if you see the huge funds Tinubu send on his clueless foot soldiers including Atiku, you will cry more
I thought Obidients said it was 30,000 naira.
Bottom line is that these so called Obidients are not different from the Mikano boys and BATists.

3 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Enugurangers: 7:22am On Mar 06
SpecialAdviser:
[bHow can all these useless mumu.rism of attacking the Obidients movement return Nigerian economy to a better shape?

How will it reduce hunger? All the paid mo.ronic urchins receiving payments from APC and lined up to attack Obi on nairaland, how will your attack help us reduce the price of pure water from 50 naira to the original 10 naira?

EBI PAWA OOOOOO[/b]
We all though you guys were holy and wanted a better Nigeria the Obidient mantra of honest, equity, and some other buzz words that the Obidients throw around. How can Nigeria be better with these crop of thieving Obidients....
These guys would be worse than APC/PDP if they get hold of power at the center. They are not there yet and you can see how hungry, greedy, and corrupt they already her with the little power they have.

4 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by naija4life247: 7:23am On Mar 06
Slytiger:

Datti for example was kicked out of the Senate for rigging. He also carried 9th position in the PDP presidential primary of 2019.

We don't expect less from a gang of rogue headless mob

11 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Judgementa1: 7:24am On Mar 06
SpecialAdviser:
How can all these useless mumu.rism of attacking the Obidients movement return Nigerian economy to a better shape?

EBI PAWA OOOOOO

Na obidient dey attack each other over stolen campaign funds.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by AcuraZDX: 7:25am On Mar 06
Slytiger:

You are 100% on point. Otti was in APC though not PDP. He was in APC till May 2022. He jumped to LP after he lost the APC gurbanitorial ticket, and he got lucky..He has now automatically turned into a saint the moment he joined LP.

Your god Tinubu moved from SDP to AD to ACN to APC.

I know you're a kid and you don't know this.

Oya start insulting your father noow

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by BrodaBenad: 7:27am On Mar 06
Enugurangers:

We all though you guys were holy and wanted a better Nigeria the Obidient mantra of honest, equity, and some other buzz words that the Obidients throw around. How can Nigeria be better with these crop of thieving Obidients....
These guys would be worse than APC/PDP if they get hold of power at the center. They are not there yet and you can see how hungry, greedy, and corrupt they already her with the little power they have.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Obidients are not Nigeria problem

Your deflection will fail as usual

Tinubu Is failure

Gbajue people

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by AcuraZDX: 7:28am On Mar 06
SpecialAdviser:

EBI PAWA OOOOOO

Don't mind them.

That moment you don't have food at home and you're hungry, you start playing games to distract the hunger 😂.

That's what they're doing. Na Obidients and Peter Obi be their distraction from the great Tinubulation. If they stop mentioning it, the hunger go attack.

So I laugh when they do this. 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by chopnaira: 7:42am On Mar 06
AcuraZDX:

Your god Tinubu moved from SDP to AD to ACN to APC.

I know you're a kid and you don't know this.

Oya start insulting your father noow
You are smarter than this.
AD, ACN and APC are the same party.
SDP became defunct in 1993 after Abacha took over power.

However, Peter Obi the political prostitute jumped from APGA to PDP and to Labour - all three entirely different parties. It was funny he jumped to PDP after all his swearing and cursing himself should be move away from APGA to PDP. What a crook.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Truths9ja: 7:42am On Mar 06
Enugurangers:

I thought Obidients said it was 30,000 naira.
Bottom line is that these so called Obidients are not different from the Mikano boys and BATists.
yes soo. Everyone is looking for what to eat niii. Obidients are much wiser cos’ they used PO popularity to increased their followers in their various pages.
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by chopnaira: 7:43am On Mar 06
Truths9ja:
yes soo. Everyone is looking for what to eat niii. Obidients are much wiser cos’ they used PO popularity to increased their followers in their various pages.
They are criminals just like the rest.

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by chopnaira: 7:43am On Mar 06
BrodaBenad:
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Obidients are not Nigeria problem

Your deflection will fail as usual

Tinubu Is failure

Gbajue people
They are part of the problem. They are part of the corrupt system. 🤡
Ordinary, 500k they want to tear themselves apart. If the money reach 1million, they will start shooting themselves.

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Truths9ja: 7:46am On Mar 06
chopnaira:

They are criminals just like the rest.
I think they are paid on what they post. The painful part is that, some were been paid handsomely and some were paid little.
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by BrodaBenad: 7:49am On Mar 06
chopnaira:

They are part of the problem. They are part of the corrupt system. 🤡
Ordinary, 500k they want to tear themselves apart. If the money reach 1million, they will start shooting themselves.

You low IQ m0rons will not cease to amuse me

500k that isn't even government money?

Aren't people paid to promote a product?

What's wrong with influencers being paid to campaign for someone?

Here's why there's high inflation and hunger in Nigeria

Yes all caused by your sophisticated gbajue and his goons

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by delpee(f): 8:17am On Mar 06
Amazing! People thought they were going to be different. Anyway, most of them are decampees from the parties we complain about.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. / Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why / Pdp Up With A New Style For 2007 - Annointed Candidates:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.