Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court (1103 Views)

Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq / Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by paxonel(m): 3:25am On Aug 27, 2023
Abeg, for people were dem nor understand too much grammar like me, here na the matter o:

1. In 2022, after wetin people dey talk say Tinubu nor submit him certificate for INEC, so Tinubu come apply for certificate from CSU
2. The current registrar in CSU, Mr Caleb Westberg come issue out letter to INEC for that 2022. For that letter, he talk say Tinubu graduate for their school, so dem come give am certificate for 22nd June, 1979. But for the letter, the man come attach Tinubu certificate were show say dem give am for 27th June, 1979,come submit am to INEC.
3. Then another time in 2023 before the general election, Tinubu come request for him own copy of his renewed certificate. The same Mr Westberg come give am another copy were show 22th June, 1979
4. Now, when Atiku and him lawyers dem come go US court for subpoena to get CSU release Tinubu documents, the same Mr Westberg come submit the same copy were he give Tinubu this year 2023, wey contain 22th June 1979, to the court.
5. For the two different Tinubu certifates were Mr Westberg submit to INEC and the US court, atleast three people sign. one notable person were sign, her name na Dr Elnora D. Daniel.
6. Dr Elnora D. Daniel start to dey work for Chicago state university as president from 1998 to 2008
7. The same Elnora D. Daniel were work for 1998 come sign Tinubu certificate for 1979,how that one take happoon?
8. Even the renewed certificate were Mr westberg give Tinubu this year 2023 and the one he submit to INEC for 2022, Elnora D. Daniel signature dey among dier, wetin hapooon? Abi dis Elnora Daniel na wintch were dey fly from 1979 to 1998, and to 2023 come sign document, then come fly back to 1988, I nor understand io.
9. And many other fake fake things for inside the certifates dem such as fake logo, fake writing prints were nor correspond with Chicago states university logo and their certificate prints.
10. one certificate say Tinubu get first class for business AND administration, the other one say na business administration
11. And to check the school website, there is nothing like business AND administration were the school dey offer as course of study. Rather, na business administration.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/26/president-tinubu-has-two-chicago-university-certificates-signed-different-persons-atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by itsme01: 3:39am On Aug 27, 2023
grin

Na sentiments and bitterness be the problem wey Africans get

Let's establish some facts

1: Tinubu attended Chicago State University and has an international degree unlike Atiku, and Obi who submitted just a GCE

To answer you;

7. The same Elnora D. Daniel were work for 1998 come sign Tinubu certificate for 1979,how that one take happoon?

1: If you graduate in 1991,

2: If you go back go your school for 1995 make them print you new certificate because you lost Old one

3: Them go reprint another one with

4: If Logos of school changes, your new certificate go carry new Logo

5: If the Registrar of the school got changed na the new Registrar go sign on your certificate so Signature go change

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by cenaman(m): 3:50am On Aug 27, 2023
Everything about Tinubu is fake.

6 Likes

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by cenaman(m): 3:53am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:
grin

1: Tinubu attended Chicago State University and has an international degree unlike Atiku, and Obi who submitted just a GCE

To answer you;

2: If you go back go your school for 1995 make them print you new certificate because you lost Old one

5: If the Registrar of the school got changed na the new Registrar go sign on your certificate so Signature go change
The $460k, what do u have to say?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by itsme01: 4:01am On Aug 27, 2023
cenaman:
The $460k, what do u have to say?

Let me explain in a way a 5 years old would understand

Tinubu opened an investment company In Chicago Compass Finance Chicago LLC ,

Investment company accept money from you depositor, buy Shares, Stocks and Eurobond

Agbele and Muize are Nigerian selling white heroin on the street of Chicago

Both of them approached Tinubu to help them invest their money to make profit

Tinubu swiftly accepted and provided his account for payment

During the infamous Chicago drug raid , Muize and Agbele got Arrested by FBI and they started tracing the money they both got from heroin trade

FBI approached Tinubu to forfeit $460k belonging to Agbele and Muize criminal activity

Tinubu forfeited $460k and had a balance of $1.2 million USD

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by MadamExcellency: 4:25am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

Tinubu opened an investment company In Chicago Compass Finance Chicago LLC,

Investment companies accept money from you depositor, buy Shares, Stocks and Eurobond

Agbele and Muize are Nigerians selling white heroin on the streets of Chicago

Both of them approached Tinubu to help them invest their money to make a profit

During the infamous Chicago drug raid, Muize and Agbele got Arrested by the FBI and they started tracing the money they both got from the heroin trade

FBI approached Tinubu to forfeit $460k belonging to Agbele and Muize's criminal activity

Tinubu forfeited $460k and had a balance of USD 1.2 million

Stop writing rubbish. Is like you dabbled into a fabricated narrative of what happened before you were born.

Why not stay calm as things unravel to understand where the ship started, the routes and finally where the sailor landed? Were there misrepresentations, outright lies or misconceptions and many more that are yet to be unravelled?

Is it not better you follow a multitude of Nigerians who are yet to form opinions pending the outcome of all these discoveries instead of playing the sycophany tune laden with political affiliation biases?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by adekennis(m): 4:26am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

Investment company accept money from you depositor, buy Shares, Stocks and Eurobond

During the infamous Chicago drug raid , Muize and Agbele got Arrested by FBI and they started tracing the money they both got from heroin trade

FBI approached Tinubu to forfeit $460k belonging to Agbele and Muize criminal activity

This is the best summary of the case. Obidients pls take note

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by cenaman(m): 4:30am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

Noted! What about his old primary and secondary school mates, are they all dead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by MadamExcellency: 4:32am On Aug 27, 2023
adekennis:

You should go and read what is called confirmatory bias in psychology to get yourself free from sycophancy.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by cenaman(m): 4:35am On Aug 27, 2023
adekennis:

Shut up and enjoy ur agbado and Ebola tinubu

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Difrent: 4:45am On Aug 27, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Is it not better you follow a multitude of Nigerians who are yet to form opinions pending the outcome of all these discoveries instead of playing the sycophany tune laden with political affiliation biases?

You just described yourself and your fellow labourers in vain.

We go so laugh at una Foolishness when all this is over .... Whoever believed Buhari was a clone don't even deserve to live among humans

13 Likes

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Difrent: 4:55am On Aug 27, 2023
cenaman:
Noted! What about his old primary and secondary school mates, are they all dead?

Which law even states that he must go to secondary school before going to university.
I know many people who were home taught and they took even correspondence examination......they don't have secondary school mates because they didn't attend any secondary school and that did not invalidate their certificates.

See all this una display of foolishness in the name of political opposition just goes to show the kind of mindsets you have and the kind of government you will give if you get to power. Just like your misadventures about Buhari (still baffles me how you people will claim a man that became a General in the army didn't go to primary school... because he could not produce a certificate....a certificate that's replaceable?)... certificate you will still be disgraced at the end of this case also.

APC won fair and square in 2023 because PO played into the hands of APC schemers......he clearly made it easy for them to win by not allowing a merger with pdp and nnpp if he was not going to be the president candidate.....a move I consider will nail the coffin of his political career because PDP or nnpp won't trust him again and the labour vehicle won't be available for him in subsequent elections

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by itsme01: 5:04am On Aug 27, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Stop writing rubbish. Is like you dabbled into a fabricated narrative of what happened before you were born.

Why not stay calm as things unravel to understand where the ship started, the routes and finally where the sailor landed? Were there misrepresentations, outright lies or misconceptions and many more that are yet to be unravelled?

Why don't you go online download the charge sheet, read the court documents,

This isn't any hidden matter

So Obi supporters can go about with fake narrative and I do not have right to explain based on public records

19 Likes

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Lovelive: 5:21am On Aug 27, 2023
You dey defend rubbish. You dey defend criminality/criminal.
If nah the SS3 girl Isiomah matter now... I know wetin you go yarn here.

itsme01:

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by itsme01: 5:24am On Aug 27, 2023
Lovelive:
You dey defend rubbish. You dey defend criminality/criminal.
If nah the SS3 girl Isiomah matter now... I know wetin you go yarn here.

What part of what I wrote is a lie, or rubbish?!

That you have your own opinion doesn't change simple fact

It is left for readers with common sense to determine the truth

As for Insomnia or whatever, I give no damn about irrelevant Ss3 matters

16 Likes

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Lovelive: 5:25am On Aug 27, 2023
Are we little kids here ?

You better check your reasoning faculty before addressing this issue.

adekennis:

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Lovelive: 5:26am On Aug 27, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Lovelive: 5:26am On Aug 27, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You should go and read what is called confirmatory bias in psychology to get yourself free from sycophancy.
Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Lovelive: 5:29am On Aug 27, 2023
Dey play !
God pass unah.

Difrent:

Which law even states that he must go to secondary school before going to university.
I know many people who were home taught and they took even correspondence examination......they don't have secondary school mates because they didn't attend any secondary school and that did not invalidate their certificates.

See all this una display of foolishness in the name of political opposition just goes to show the kind of mindsets you have and the kind of government you will give if you get to power. Just like your misadventures about Buhari (still baffles me how you people will claim a man that became a General in the army didn't go to primary school... because he could not produce a certificate....a certificate that's replaceable?)... certificate you will still be disgraced at the end of this case also.

APC won fair and square in 2023 because PO played into the hands of APC schemers......he clearly made it easy for them to win by not allowing a merger with pdp and nnpp if he was not going to be the president candidate.....a move I consider will nail the coffin of his political career because PDP or nnpp won't trust him again and the labour vehicle won't be available for him in subsequent elections
Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Lovelive: 5:31am On Aug 27, 2023
Which truth? I am one of the readers and I said you type rubbish while trying to defend a criminal here.

itsme01:

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Lovelive: 5:31am On Aug 27, 2023
Which truth? I am one of the readers and I said you typed rubbish while trying to defend a criminal here.

itsme01:

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by itsme01: 5:34am On Aug 27, 2023
Lovelive:
Which truth? I am one of the readers and I said you typed rubbish while trying to defend a criminal here.

And that's your foolish opinion which I don't give a shit about... Never asked for an Ipob opinion

The comments section is free for all

Make your own non rubbish comment supporting who isn't criminal your kinsman

14 Likes

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Difrent: 5:35am On Aug 27, 2023
Lovelive:
Dey play !
God pass unah.

Shey God no pass una

Dey play
You get mouth mention God.....na the same God ask PO to begin wear black and black upandan abi?

Dey play. Better no kill yourself ontop any politician matter...make e no be say na your head the occultic matter go end.

PO is a typical Nigerian politician like the people he is seeking to replace.....they don't mind going to any extent just to get to power including deceiving gullible electorates to believe a devil like him is a saint.

4 Likes

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Lovelive: 5:38am On Aug 27, 2023
Another garbage !

itsme01:

And that's your foolish opinion which I don't give a shit about... Never asked for an Ipob opinion

The comments is free for all

Make your own non rubbish comment supporting who isn't criminal your kinsman

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by itsme01: 5:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Lovelive:
Another garbage !

Dude fvck off my mention... I debate with intellects and not morronss

14 Likes

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Difrent: 5:46am On Aug 27, 2023
Lovelive:
Empty !

Like your brains
Stop quoting me if PO don use your head collect 2yards of black clothes to wear for the next week.

Yeye

4 Likes

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Lovelive: 5:46am On Aug 27, 2023
Empty !
itsme01:

Dude fvck off my mention... I debate with intellects and not morronss
Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by adebayo987: 5:48am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:
grin

To answer you;

you no get talk. Tinubu bought that certificate. Do you think that it was Atiku that went there by his own intelligence? It's US secret service that gave Atiku that intelligence that he didn't actually study there. It's a political certificate and we've seen such in Nigeria where relatives to past presidents faked NYSC certificate and BSc certs just for political reasons. I don't know what you're defending here. Tinubu carefully chose Chicago University in the US because he thought no one would verify and since it's the US, you can't order them from Nigeria unless you're also a citizen of the US. Only to rig election and then proven wrong. He should have just used a Russian or Chinese University instead.

At least by now one or two persons would have indicated as his course mates, the school would have published the name of his classmates as well or even lecturers. The school knows that they've fvcked up. Everything you're seeing now is a cover-up which is too late. The logo you're talking about, the Chicago University has never used it in their history. So, the question is, how can a clerk make such an error? The school did those errors deliberately because they're fully aware that it was a bought certificate and could bring a stain to them.

Assuming Tinubu was not a president of a country, the school would have denied the cert. We've seen it happen to ordinary people in the past. Here, if they deny it, it still would implicate them because Tinubu's transactions to the school has been exposed still via the US secret service, so they have to play a cover-up.

Assuming Tinubu had no drug case, this matter wouldn't have come up in the first place. And, if Tinubu wasn't popular such that he has punched huge enemies that could actually dig things out, the school would have denied the cert. but it's too late to do so now. Didn't you see Tinubu's recent reaction on this matter? He's trying to defend his election by saying that his Chicago University cert. has nothing to do with election... etc.

I've learnt not to defend politicians on lies because in the end if anything happens to you, they won't even render help because you're not known. And don't be that type that defends tribe over truth, it kills integrity and would one day hunt you down when you're trying to be a good person just like it's hunting Tinubu now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Jostoman: 6:00am On Aug 27, 2023
adekennis:

grin grin
Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Ofunaofu: 6:03am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

E be like say you and dem Agbele and Muize follow run the drug trade with the way you take dey explain the thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? / Atiku Abubakar’s Certificate Saga: More Posers For Dele Momodu -Ismail Ompidan / Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.