Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here (2100 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by soundforce: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Happy Sunday fellow NAIRALANDERS.
I see and hear guys repeat history and continue to fall victim by sponsoring their girlfriends education. I want to share personal experience I had with a family I stayed with back in 2005.
This girl's father died while she was in Jss3 around year 2001. A young guy whom we later became friends few years later, decided to help her through secondary School. The guy himself didn't finish secondary School but is into furniture and metal fabrication and doing well. The girl's family automatically started calling my guy, " our in-law" My guy was gentle and good to a fault. He was solely responsible for the girl's material needs. He was a big help to the girls Family because I stayed in the girl's house and we all fed from the same pot. After her WAEC, the guy sponsored her to Nursing School and also paid her hostel accommodation. As she rounded up, my was able to secure a job for her in a government establishment and she started earning income.
The girl had agreed to marry my guy but in 2007 when my guy decided to settle down, the family started resistance movement, that their daughter cannot marry a common carpenter.
That they're world apart and many bla blah blah. When the frustration became too much, I had to advise my guy on certain measures and at that point, the girl threatened suicide if her family continue to stand in her way. To God be all the Glory, they finally got married after much hurddles.
**** Secondly and also while I was still in the house, the elder brother ( ALEX, not real name please) to the same girl above sponsord his girlfriend to the University. Alex couldn't go to school as well due to their father's death and had to learn painting and house wiring. The girl that agreed to marriage proposal earlier, jilted him immediately after her graduation in 2009. She told Alex to look for his type and that she also paid him back through sex. Alex was forced to take a Part time program in University the following year.
Now, I look back and see that sponsoring a girl that you're yet to get married to, is not worth the headache. Most times, it never ends well.
Please, let's share our views and experiences with potential victims. You just might be saving a life.
Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by TimT: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
H
Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by Tunde835(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
As a man you need to not spend too much time on women and get several hobbies instead. Truth is females are often a thorn in the flesh of men

8 Likes

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by Manofsteel2013(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin
Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by April4th(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
It always never ends well.
Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by obinna58(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Simps sponsoring ho*s, simping disgust women but they won’t tell you, she cannot allow a simp to own her while there’s an option for someone better esp someone who wouldn’t tolerate her nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by Ashez: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Let's listen
Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by atilla(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
soundforce:
Happy Sunday fellow NAIRALANDERS
. Alex was forced to take a Part time program in University the following year.
Happy Sunday to you too
I wanted to find out if Alex later got married to his own girl.
Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by Kingosytex(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Why must you be the one to train her in school? Did she train you in school? If you're rendering that service because she is from a poor background, there are several guys from poor background who are doing well for themselves. Why can't she do same?

4 Likes

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by Aboks(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
I rather train goat

Mstheeeeeeeeeeeew

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Aboks:
I rather train goat

Mstheeeeeeeeeeeew

8 Likes

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by soundforce: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
atilla:

Happy Sunday to you too
I wanted to find out if Alex later got married to his own girl.
Alex later married an apprentice and didn't bother about his wife being educated or not...... And hence the saying " Once beaten, twice shy"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by ideamonster: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
OP, there's no reason to imagine it. This guy actually trained his girlfriend and just listen to see how it ended in tears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqppErCr60
Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by Lifeomann(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
That girls family are all ingrates, why didn't they stop a carpenter from training their daughter, na they want to marry the now realize they are not compatible. Helping people these days self undecided
Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by tuzle(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Me I sha can not do it unless we are married. When I am female cousins in my family that I can sponsor

1 Like

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by soundforce: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lifeomann:
That girls family are all ingrates, why didn't they stop a carpenter from training their daughter, na they want to marry the now realize they are not compatible. Helping people these days self undecided
My brother, if I narrate all the trash the girl's family performed before they finally agreed for the marriage, you go hate.
The girl's 3 elder brothers impregnated girls without official marriage but as e reach my guy turn, they started asking for Genotype and pregnancy test results. They so much carried pregnancy test results for head like Gala. Too much memories
Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by soundforce: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
ideamonster:
OP, there's no reason to imagine it. This guy actually trained his girlfriend and just listen to see how it ended in tears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqppErCr60
What I shared here are not imaginations as you assumed. I was directly involved in the matter and I happened to be the bestman to my guy during the marriage las las.

1 Like

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by JustPowerApps(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Well, attempting to train a girlfriend in school sounds like a real-life horror plot!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by Davidcorny: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Didn't a pastor just commit suicide over this.
Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by udeh3(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Well, if God has blessed you enough, I believe the blessings aren't just for you and your family alone. It for those around you and others in need

Yes, I can train s lady through school, even send a lady abroad for a better life. But, what I cannot do is, sponsor a girl through school all in the name of marrying her. For me, I won't do that

Sponsoring a lady through school isn't an issue, the problem here is, you sponsoring her because you're romantically tied to each other. For sanity sake, it's better not to. Sponsor a lady because he needs to add value to her family and the society in general.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by dkidd: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Train woman bawo... I rather train chickens for the next Olympics. Rubbish undecided

2 Likes

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by izonborn098(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
I will rather train my male enemy.. Or dog and fish...
Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by siofra(f): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Why don't you sponsor her from the goodness of your heart, instead of looking for something in return
Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by siofra(f): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
dkidd:
Train woman bawo... I rather train chickens for the next Olympics. Rubbish undecided

izonborn098:
I will rather train my male enemy.. Or dog and fish...

JustPowerApps:
Well, attempting to train a girlfriend in school sounds like a real-life horror plot!

Aboks:
I rather train goat

Mstheeeeeeeeeeeew

obinna58:
Simps sponsoring ho*s, simping disgust women but they won’t tell you, she cannot allow a simp to own her while there’s an option for someone better esp someone who wouldn’t tolerate her nonsense

Kingosytex:
Why must you be the one to train her in school? Did she train you in school? If you're rendering that service because she is from a poor background, there are several guys from poor background who are doing well for themselves. Why can't she do same?

Tunde835:
As a man you need to not spend too much time on women and get several hobbies instead. Truth is females are often a thorn in the flesh of men

This question is not for broke boys, please 🙄

4 Likes

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by dkidd: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
siofra:

Lool look at this idiot that wears one under pant in three days straight. I can conveniently manage u from now till December without any complaints poor bitcch 😁

6 Likes

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by izonborn098(m): 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
Says an olosho who can't survive any day without yellow garri...
siofra:

This question is not for broke boys, please
you mama dey complain say u dey always finish d garri for the house...
With body like needle..

1 Like

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by Kingosytex(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
siofra:

The girl in question is the broke one for allowing someone pay her bills, don't you think?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by jumper524(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
If I have the money, I would sponsor vulnerable girls to school not with the intention to marry her.
I wasn't conditioned while being sponsored, I wouldn't do that to anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by shantti(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Why not use the money to play to sure odd.
Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by shantti(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
On a second thought, since u want to waste money, why not waste it very well by playing correct score whenever man city have a match with a lower rated team like Luton on Burnley.

Just play a correct score of Luton to win man city by 15-0. thats a better way to waste money cos such a game will never enter

1 Like

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by Lifeomann(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
soundforce:

My brother, if I narrate all the trash the girl's family performed before they finally agreed for the marriage, you go hate.
The girl's 3 elder brothers impregnated girls without official marriage but as e reach my guy turn, they started asking for Genotype and pregnancy test results. They so much carried pregnancy test results for head like Gala. Too much memories
😂😂 Yeye family

1 Like

Re: Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here by JustPowerApps(m): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
siofra:

Well, show us how it is done, richie wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes / A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid / 7 Top Tips On Kissing That Will Improve Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.