Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra (55754 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu's Educational Qualifications / Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock / The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by deekseen(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

My aim is a Southern presidency.if tinubu loses and obi or another southerner benefits,no wahala.but as far as it is atiku or another Northerner,na till 2031
Oh, I get you now.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by ncoolsome(m): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
They are sore losers looking for false hope. They will all be disappointed sooner or later. They will move onto another conspiracy theory once this one is dead and buried. grin grin

Ahhnn kill and bury this one first...
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Kay25(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
ochejoseph:
Those in the lab trying to manufacture 9 technicalities should stop wasting their time Tinubu should prepare to vacate the seat he is illegally occupying
Like say na ur papa own aso villa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by boxypane(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wailers all.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by ncoolsome(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Timmi:

That shows how ignorant Atikuthief and his dummy, no sense followers are. In the USA, you don't need to attend high school (secondary school) to attend university.

The USA has an high school equivalent - GED that qualifies you to be admitted into a community college and from there to University.

A simple knowledge and sense would have revealed this simple fact. But rather he and his followers coupled with the Obizombie crowd are salivating over a non issue exposing their ignorance.

Keep wailing and you have 8-years to continue wailing. That na ur headache.

And what year did he do the GED??And so u know the GED comes with a certificate as well...Capital Olado
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by lailo: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jackiedemie:

Maybe you don't know anything about immunity clause inserted in the office of the president.
Go read the constitution for better understanding. Thanks
Immunity? But Buhari was being dragged to different courts based on no certificate, false certificate, nationality claim, impersonation/body double etc throughout his regime, even after PDP case was thrown out by tribunal. May be the Clause only exist in your head.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
tribalmall:
Why not add yourself to the case at the tribunal so that you can present more cogent evidence for the judges to disqualify Tinubu instead of your relentless wail of foolishness on NL daily where your inconsolable wail is of no use.

Lol…na just primary and secondary school certificate we ask for nah. E no reach all this one. Politics and tribalism aside if you hear that a first class graduate outside is fighting against the release of his results or has no primary or secondary school certificate to show won’t you be shocked? Answer this question simply without Tinubu in mind. I mean use sense and don’t think like a zombie. Answer with your own brain

On 2nd thought it will be difficult answering this question logically without sounding daft. So just go ahead and ignore it or say something similar to what you said earlier. I’ll totally understand.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Adeyinka90: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Why showing off this now,,this should have been done earlier before the election.. nobody fit remove BAT from that position...even the ipob mumu no fit...na so una go shout for 8years..my advice for the obituary or ipob is better you support this man cos that dream no fit come to pass if you think say one court go removed elected president from office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Adeyinka90: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Then talk more than this for Buhari time..when you knew this why did you allow him contest at first..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Adeyinka90:
Why showing off this now,,this should have been done earlier before the election.. nobody fit remove BAT from that position...even the ipob mumu no fit...na so una go shout for 8years..my advice for the obituary or ipob is better you support this man cos that dream no fit come to pass if you think say one court go removed elected president from office

At least I like how you are bold about it that you do not care that the man is a fake with forged documents. Your own tribalism is obvious. I prefer people like you than those ones who will pretend not to know Tinubu is a criminal. Weldone sir. Your type is rare here
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by teminnem: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
why do i smell Sarcasm?? grin grin
Kingosytex:
Not that I'm support of Atiku__man is desperate, vindictive, and petty but I wonder what Tinubu a first class graduate is afraid of.
Tinubu should display his records and put an end to this madness once and for all.
Tinubu should tender the first class degree, it might motivate others to work harder since their president is a first class graduate cheesy
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by pandoragirigory: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
adolfHitler1934:
Hahahaaaa....I laugh out very loud. This your comment eehhn!
On a serious note, I hope you never enter market because by the time this your kolo madness take outside to the street, you'll become irredeemable, unrepairable and untreatably mad because of one man you and your people live to hate.
Peter Obi's name will haunt all of you till you all lose your senses.
Thanks for share your fate , the fate of your mother and your loved ones

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Marvfem: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
They are sore losers looking for false hope. They will all be disappointed sooner or later. They will move onto another conspiracy theory once this one is dead and buried. grin grin
oga let tinubu show Dem his certificate simple then all this dragging will end
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by MrBlock: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
Not that I'm in support of Atiku__man is desperate, vindictive, and petty but I wonder what Tinubu a first class graduate is afraid of.
Tinubu should display his records and put an end to this madness once and for all.
Tinubu should tender the first class degree, it might motivate others to work harder since their president is a first class graduate cheesy

But he tendered his first class degree to INEC. Can't say the same for the others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by pandoragirigory: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
emani03:
Someone that’s hungry is busy writing rubbish!
You are insane if you support Tinubu at this point in ur life.

Why did God put me in the same country with someone that’s as foolish as you?
Tell me more about your mother, you are always fast to show your parental deficiencies, you are looking for who to blame for your frustrations, go back to where you left your mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by MrBlock: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:

Those judges should not dismiss this case on mere technicalities.
I know that Atiku is desperate and selfish but why should a first class graduate like Tinubu be scared of displaying his records for all to see?

The same reason Obi tendered GCE result to INEC instead of BSc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by pandoragirigory: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
Psychokinetic:

Subhumans like you should be made to kneel in the gutters and shot at the back of the head, execution style. Better dead than dangerously stupid!
Thanks for sharing your fate and the fate of your loved ones, The creator of heaven and earth has heard, the accomplishment will be fulfilled in your life

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by emani03(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Elderly fool.

pandoragirigory:
Tell me more about your mother, you are always fast to show your parental deficiencies, you are looking for who to blame for your frustrations, go back to where you left your mother
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by emmamajesty: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Atiku is an IPOB pls we should not take him very serious
ochejoseph:
The Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP H.E Atiku Abubakar just released a tweet that is sending shock waves across the political landscape in Nigeria.

Atiku who has known Tinubu for several decades appears to be at a loss as to who Tinubu truly is, in a tweet on his verified Twitter page, the former Vice President wrote:

"I woke up this morning wondering how we got to this cul de sac. In 1999, @officialABAT claimed he attended St. John's Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos, before proceeding to Children Home School in Ibadan. According to him, his next port of call in his educational journey was Government College Ibadan and, Richard Daley College and Chicago State University in the United States. Curiously, in 2023, Tinubu settled with attending only @ChicagoState. I am scratching my head. How is that possible? Methinks that all well-meaning Nigerians should be as confused as I am with Tinubu’s declaration that he had no primary and secondary education, yet he has a university degree. You may wish to #AskTinubu how he attained this feat so that we can learn from his ingenuity 😆 -AA"

Recently, Abubakar approached a US court for the northern district of Illinois in Chicago, for an order compelling CSU to release the academic records of Tinubu.

The case appears to have triggered confusion in the camp of certificate forgers and those shopping for technicalities to illegally keep them in power. The next few weeks will be interesting as Nigerians passionately wait to see the "magic" that transformed a Nigerian with No primary or secondary certificate into a holder of a Chicago State University degree in Business Administration or Business and Administration as the fake result summited to INEC reads.

Lies Have Expiry Dates - Dr. Oche Otorkpa

Tweet Source:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1695751775238623419?t=DgnJdB3y2lI0AcUJC1cykA&s=19

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by pandoragirigory: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mindlog:
Keyamo said Tinubu did home schooling. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Remember your diagnosis, hope you have started attending psychotherapy sessions for your Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) that is fixated on Obi and Igbos? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your mother is why you left her, before she gets to Onitsha market
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by MrBlock: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:

It seems you lack comprehensive skills. Tinubu is a first class graduate for heaven's sake, let him tender the certificate. It might make the younger generations to work harder.

You are the one devoid of understanding. Tinubu submitted his Bsc certificate while Obi submitted his GCE certificate despite having a higher qualification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Timmi: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
ncoolsome:

And what year did he do the GED??And so u know the GED comes with a certificate as well...Capital Olado

Na u be the capital Olodo because you are talking of something that you now nothing about. Instead of researching to find out about GED, you are asking nonsense questions. Do you even know what GED means or stand for? When you know and answer that question, then you will know how imbecilic your response is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
ochejoseph:
Those in the lab trying to manufacture 9 technicalities should stop wasting their time Tinubu should prepare to vacate the seat he is illegally occupying
Power is not good in the hands of those who are desperate.

Atiku and Obi are in that class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kusu12:
Dubia landlord and Obingo are only entertaining their deluded followers, at the end of everything nothing will come out of its, just another academic exercise.
You could have said this nonsense without crying, you are in tears. grin
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by hkunle71(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Even if Tinubu didn't attended primary and secondary Education, it's obvious that he will be able to steal Atiku and Obi's mandate as they claimed. Tinubu thinking faculty still goes farther than theirs... Imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by ncoolsome(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
Timmi:

Na u be the capital Olodo because you are talking of something that you now nothing about. Instead of researching to find out about GED, you are asking nonsense questions. Do you even know what GED means or stand for? When you know and answer that question, then you will know how imbecilic your response is.

One mama ten papa pikin...let me ask again do u know the GED comes with a certificate..do u know the year "the baron Tinubu" took the GED or u just assuming??

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by BabaAduras: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
ican2020:
The more you see the less you understand lol

I know many people that attended university without passing through pry and secondary school.

A typical example is a classmate of mine who graduated with a 2-1 in Mech Engr from Unilag in 1991. His was Solanke. I can’t remember his first name. Any 86-91 Unilag Mech set on this platform can corroborate my story.

He dropped out of primary school in pry 3 and went to learn to be Mechanic artisan. Later in his growing, he was borrowing notes books and textbooks from Secondary students and studying late into the nights under streetlights in Totoro, Abeokuta. With that he was able to GCE and passed all the required papers he needed for entrance to study Mech Engr.

He rose to become the NEPA Plant Manager at Shiroro Dam before he passed on.

As a former lecturer at Yaba Tech, I have taught many part-time students that never completed primary nor secondary school. They were Artisans that during the course of their working were able to take vocational “London City and Guilds” that qualified them for entrance into part time programs at Yaba Tech then. I know of some who were able to do PGD programs at FUTA, and are M. Sc Engineering degree holders now.

What I am saying in essence is that it is not inconceivable that one could have a degree without attending primary and secondary schools. I don’t the full story of BAT, I am just saying it is possible to have a degree without attending pry and sec schools.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by OlaNurudeen: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mr Atiku, you a failure, please go and rest

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by tsdarkside(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
i noticed you igbos get very pissed when we nigerians say something else....

una want us to hate ourselves and see only igbos as the only solution....

pathetic....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by tsdarkside(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
OlaNurudeen:
Mr Atiku, you a failure, please go and rest

they dont gerrit....
nigerians have already voted....

it doesnt matter now what they digg up....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by HRMK: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
what type of stir?we all know abacha seized most of his documents during the military era!he had to seek for other copy at the university certificate!THAT HE PASSED OUT OF THE SCHOOL IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT!THE UNIVERSITY HAS CONFIRMED THAT AS MUCH ANYWAY!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Gentew(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
Buhari with NEPA certificate ruled for 8years.... I am confident that Tinubu with first class degree will rule for 8years+

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Enugu Between 1959 And 1960 / Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.