Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra (55750 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu's Educational Qualifications / Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock / The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Levels1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Paystack:

Goan tell that to Israel lol.

Any day an IgboMan get hold of that presidential position... Una go see the main spiting NdiIgbo

Tell your ancestors, Your Slave masters and Tribesmen to hold that position with their lives grin

If riches are ๐Ÿ‡ horses.....

Unfortunately you are minority and democracy is about election and elections is about voting and voting is about population.

Meaning as long as Nigeria exists is not gonna be possible for you guys to rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Timmi: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
ncoolsome:

One mama ten papa pikin...let me ask again do u know the GED comes with a certificate..do u know the year "the baron Tinubu" took the GED or u just assuming??

You just exhibit your dumness. You can get into a University in the USA without a high school (or equivalent) diploma). University of Chicago confirmed his attendance and degree. Your Atikuthief question was how did he enter the university without a primary/secondary school certificate.

Ask those that are in the USA and in the know like me. GED shows you have a high school equivalent, presenting such as a certificate is not necessary because the Associate degree (from Community College) or BSc (from university) is above it.

It is only your Obi that think it worthwhile to use his GCE/WAEC certificate as the highest degree because of his shameful third class BS certificate.

I hope you can read and comprehend the above before ranting again.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Paystack: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Levels1:

If riches are ๐Ÿ‡ horses.....

Unfortunately you are minority and democracy is about election and elections is about voting and voting is about population.

Meaning as long as Nigeria exists is not gonna be possible for you guys to rule.

We done rule before lol.

Nobi only minority

It's about allegiance and allies

An Igbo man will be your president one day

It will be in your lifetime.

Bye!
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Pandar01: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Deenee34:
Buhari education is questionable and Tinubu Education is questionable that's why Nigeria will never have future under APC

People are progressing and you are here busy tagging your failure to a political party..

Una for that region too mumu๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
Not that I'm in support of Atiku__man is desperate, vindictive, and petty but I wonder what Tinubu a first class graduate is afraid of.
Tinubu should display his records and put an end to this madness once and for all.
Tinubu should tender the first class degree, it might motivate others to work harder since their president is a first class graduate cheesy
Where will he get the degree to tender? He go school? As my certificate dey for where I keep am, if anybody asks me to tender it, it will not take me 5 mins to provide it.
We don't need to be told, he does not have it.
If he had one, providing it would be the easiest thing to do grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by excesslove90(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Igbo man will rule us ... Know this know peace##
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Pandar01: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
jconsulting:

All these efforts should have been done before election, was Atiku in coma when Tinubu won APC primaries till election time....... Politicians in Nigeria are to desperate for my liking only two people has won my heart

Goodluck Jonathan

Ben Bruce

Others are thieves as far as am concern even the all mighty Mr Integrity (Buhari)

The same people you claim they won your heart are also selfish and desperate.

All Nigeria policians are the same irrespective of tribes and religion.

You all need to stop the
Emotions you apply to politics..
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by drmuri(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
ariesbull:

That is why you people are the most stupid and backward people in the southern Nigeria ....very backward mentality

Go to Oyo, Osun and Ekiti and see 17th century poverty .....

Una stupidity is world class

And your people are all billionaires, that is why you troop like refugees to all part of the country daily

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by shugamummy: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
Manna bbq grills will never be happy reading that his principal used a female admission details to graduate from Chicago University and later pushed heroin before resurfacing to become a strong politician with heroin money. He has corrupted virtually everything he touched because of drug money
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Levels1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
Paystack:

We done rule before lol.

Nobi only minority

It's about allegiance and allies

An Igbo man will be your president one day

It will be in your lifetime.

Bye!

I have it before is called past tense.

But never may will get to such situations again in Jesus mighty name Amen.

No reasonable tribe will ever have an alliance with hate region.

Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by tribalmall: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
If you were not a born bastard

A. When Salisu Buhari was exposed with forged result was his permission taken to uncover his fraud ?

Your answer should show you own a foolish fool for a father for not being able to instill any iota of intelligence in you.

B. When in the Nigeria constitution did it say you must present primary or secondary certificate ? The same Tinubu that submitted his certificate to INEC is who you are wailing about. How many media out have gone to verify if Tinubu did attend the schools he listed ?

DominusPrime:

Lolโ€ฆna just primary and secondary school certificate we ask for nah. E no reach all this one. Politics and tribalism aside if you hear that a first class graduate outside is fighting against the release of his results or has no primary or secondary school certificate to show wonโ€™t you be shocked? Answer this question simply without Tinubu in mind. I mean use sense and donโ€™t think like a zombie. Answer with your own brain

On 2nd thought it will be difficult answering this question logically without sounding daft. So just go ahead and ignore it or say something similar to what you said earlier. Iโ€™ll totally understand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
tribalmall:
If you were not a born bastard

A. When Salisu Buhari was exposed with forged result was his permission taken to uncover his fraud ?

Your answer should show you own a foolish fool for a father for not being able to instill any iota of intelligence in you.

B. When in the Nigeria constitution did it say you must present primary or secondary certificate ? The same Tinubu that submitted his certificate to INEC is who you are wailing about. How many media out have gone to verify if Tinubu did attend the schools he listed ?

But the constitution allows forgery right? Let us wait for the courts. I want to see how Tinubu will wriggle out of this one. I asked a simple question. Why is Tinubu afraid of letting his brillanit result out in the public? Instead you are here talking complete rubbish and showing how shameless and daft you are.

I already said it. You will answer something totally different from the question I asked as it is difficult using a normal brain to defend rubbish.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Cromagnon: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:

Those judges should not dismiss this case on mere technicalities.
I know that Atiku is desperate and selfish but why should a first class graduate like Tinubu be scared of displaying his records for all to see?
why should he? He is entitled to privacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Judolisco(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:

Those judges should not dismiss this case on mere technicalities.
I know that Atiku is desperate and selfish but why should a first class graduate like Tinubu be scared of displaying his records for all to see?
una Don shift from he no go university to dropping his ssce and fslc.... Una go tired.... If buhari can scale through with missing waec certificate why tinubu wey get university certificate no go scale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by tribalmall: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Is your father head completely damaged ?
How is Tinubu hiding a result he presented to INEC for the whole world to see ?

Where did Atiku got the different signature he claimed Tinubu had on his credentials ? Did you inherited foolishness from your father or you simple do not have the detail of the case you are arguing on NL ?

How do one hide what is submitted to INEC which inec in turn present to everyone to verify ? You foolish soul are too senseless to have rationale argument with I swear.

DominusPrime:

But the constitution allows forgery right? Let us wait for the courts. I want to see how Tinubu will wriggle out of this one. I asked a simple question. Why is Tinubu afraid of letting his brillanit result out in the public? Instead you are here talking complete rubbish and showing how shameless and daft you are.

I already said it. You will answer something totally different from the question I asked as it is difficult using a normal brain to defend rubbish.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Judolisco(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
uzair90:
The court should do the needful because all indications suggest that tunibu has many questions to answer about his educational qualifications
no questions whatsoever.... They can only question what u tender.... Now dat it's clear dat he attended a university they've shifted to his sec sch and primary school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by tribalmall: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
Na me de create thread up n down. As I support Tinubu reach I am yet to open a single thread denigrating the Pandora criminal Peter Obi after the election he lost woefully.

I have never opened a thread on Atiku before n after the election cos his supporters ain't hate filled like you Igbos.

Those that should kill themselves should be all member of your tribe that create thread of hate tribalism n bigotry because Tinubu beat your fathers blue black at the polls.

I know it pain you igbos more because there are several people supporting Tinubu when you come up with your foolish thread denigrating him but that is how it will be till your doom n for the next 8 years.

BeardedmeatR:
Aswear, you are the one wailing, trying to kill yourself
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by GoodLife4live: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
Psychokinetic:

Subhumans like you should be made to kneel in the gutters and shot at the back of the head, execution style. Better dead than dangerously stupid!
why are I pain Because your criminal call thief obi did not win?

Many akpu eater are masturbating over failed project. M
Atiku is pain.... Tinubu is going to win him at the tribunal...

Tell that school holder call obi to go back to trading
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by FuckTheMod: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
ochejoseph:
Those in the lab trying to manufacture 9 technicalities should stop wasting their time Tinubu should prepare to vacate the seat he is illegally occupying
Lol
Or deh
If wishes were horses ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by MEGAWATCH: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Why is Atiku this pained? grin

This man is not destined to be Nigeria's president. Make e go rest grin

NIGERIANS are talking about seeing the certificate of our first class graduate president and you are talking about Atiku resting, are you also a criminal?

Please allow our president to encourage us the youths with his first class certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
tribalmall:
Na me de create thread up n down. As I support Tinubu reach I am yet to open a single thread denigrating the Pandora criminal Peter Obi after the election he lost woefully.

I have never opened a thread on Atiku before n after the election cos his supporters ain't hate filled like you Igbos.

Those that should kill themselves should be all member of your tribe that create thread of hate tribalism n bigotry because Tinubu beat your fathers blue black at the polls.

I know it pain you igbos more because there are several people supporting Tinubu when you come up with your foolish thread denigrating him but that is how it will be till your doom n for the next 8 years.

You are still wailing? Sunkun si abo. grin

Supporter of criminals.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by killsmith(f): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Elsudani2:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a certified hardened criminal

He is the God of criminality. That is why they worship him.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Bobxin: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
How then, did he get into Chicago without primary & secondary certificates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by fubsy: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
A criminal act is a criminal act. Whether court declares it a crime or not, it is a criminal act. If so, a criminal (whether declared by court or not) should not hold exalted position like a president of a country. But wetin I know? The society will determine whether such a person is fit or should be allowed to be a president. This is me talking generally.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Shikini: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Great
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by surgical: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Irony1:

Let Tibubu write to CSU to let the school display his particulars for the whole world to see. It is not hard naaaaaa
when Obama had a similar issue, he displayed his birth certificate
So Tinubu can take a cue from that and stop wasting money on legal fees for a case that can easily be resolved through transparency and in the process also earn accolades

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by fijihems: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
Elsudani2:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a certified hardened criminal

It is only hardened criminals that have been ruling Nigeria. I guess Nigerians like it that way or there is nothing they can really do about it.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by jaxxy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
wahala
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Brush1: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
The man with no primary or secondary school class mates. This man is a devil.
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by Knetpro(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wahala! Wahala!! Wahala!!!

Nigerians have been monstrously deceived!!!
Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by backbone503(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
We should also #AskAtiku of ALSCON, Eleme Petrochemicals and other govt. companies he purportedly privatized. Tinubu is a saint compared to Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra by tribalmall: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
I love criminals especially criminal like Peter Obi. The bastard that japa after he was jailed in the UK.

BeardedmeatR:
You are still wailing? Sunkun si abo. grin

Supporter of criminals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) / Throwback Photos Of Enugu Between 1959 And 1960 / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.