Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments (24761 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo / NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Drug Dealer, Intercepts US-bound Meth Consignments / NDLEA Intercepts Meth Consignments At Lagos Airport, Courier Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Raskimonojendor: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lol. Safe journey to kirikiri.
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Bigchristo: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
chisomkachy:
As NDLEA intercepts 1,343.8kg skunk, ketamine going to UK, Indonesia, others; seizes 514,420 pills of opioids in Gombe, Adamawa, Ogun raids

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid03dmzXsfzXnL36jvfJcn6bRtnXx6pCXBkMkkhBtqLdxsecFkf3jpzbfycWJdmWct5l&id=100069123281551&mibextid=Nif5oz
High level of inflows of drugs into Nigeria 🇳🇬 is very alarming I just took time to go through NDLEA social media platform and see that our generation is heavily involved in Drugs, those days when we were growing up even those bad guys that smoke ordinary Igbo around our neighborhood do it in an uncompleted buildings and very secretly, now you will see different kinds of illicit drugs and substances in hands of the youths turning our people to junkies, NDLEA has done well so far but I am urging them to do more in fighting against drug inflows of drugs into our country the security measures of checking a cross borders should also be implemented most of these big men In Nigeria are into these business nor be Bobo Chicago own we Dey talk again oo, head of Cartel 😂😂
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
If the arrest was done in the middle east he would have changed his name to a Nigerian name nd the whole world would think he's a Nigerian. Majority of the criminals commiting crimes outside Africa nd bearing Nigerian names are not Nigerians. It's a deliberate attempt by other African countries to rubbish our image outside Africa, that's why we're always the scapegoat once crime is committed.
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
South Africa?

He is dead!

But 29years?
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Chiffy: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

See how guilty conscience dey worry this one. cheesy

Guilty sub-conscience com dey worry you.
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by tribalmall: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
You will see Peter Obi before seeing Tinubu's name

taylor88:
This one na all round Joint Task Force (JTF)

I see Ifeanyi

I see Tunde

I see white man

I see Hausa names and faces

Na only Tinubu remain

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Blestedo75: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
NDLEA, the only Agency of government working. NAFDAC is dead

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nah! The Nigerian justice system should do as they see fit with them since they were caught in Nigeria.
sageb:

@Samantha124 come and charge them to court
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by deji17: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba are well represented in addition to the South African undecided
Let me see those who wil want to pull the ethnic card here.
I thought it's only Igbos that do drugs, I always tell those ignorant, tribal bigots who always shame the Igbos that crime knows no bounds. You will see how they will twist narratives now because a Yoruba person is involved too.

Be honest with yourself. This is a one off and you know it. 9 out of 10 times , the culprit is Igbo. Why are you pretending that you don't know this fact? Living in denial and failure to declare drug trafficking a menace in Igbo land is why this crime will continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by IbroMaka(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
wiseone28:
Where is that south African that always troll people here?

I thought south African are saint?

How the hell is he even here on a Naija platform, running his mouth and talking nonsense
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Bluntemperor: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
NDLA- Buba Mawa,de work pass NAFDAC of Mrs Akiyuli ( of the blessed memory).
Welldone for re positioning Nigeria Image!
ALL NDLA Staff should be promoted and in addition,get NIGERIAN National Merits Award- as Patriotic Nigerians,as some of them might have risked their life's, even been enticed with Money by Drug Cartels and Drug Baron!
As we can see these Nigerians and their collaborators, these drugs baron are shifting from Philippines, Vietnam,Cambodia, Malaysia and other Arabs Countries,etc-where they get instant death -judgement,to Indian- Routes now,where there seems to be a relaxed roules on Drugs Carriers!
God bless Nigeria!
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
But it's you Nigerians that are always praising white South Africans calling them saints while trolling the blackies from SA... undecided undecided undecided

And from my observation, that man is white and not black.
wiseone28:
Where is that south African that always troll people here?

I thought south African are saint?
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Gerard28: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba are well represented in addition to the South African undecided
Let me see those who wil want to pull the ethnic card here.
I thought it's only Igbos that do drugs, I always tell those ignorant, tribal bigots who always shame the Igbos that crime knows no bounds. You will see how they will twist narratives now because a Yoruba person is involved too.

Why must there be Ifeanyi. If igbo doesn't make the list will they die??
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Kingosytex(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Gerard28:

Why must there be Ifeanyi. If igbo doesn't make the list will they die??

No, they won't die.
The question you should be asking is: why must there be Tunde now?
I thought their tribesmen don't do dyugs.
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by MzansiCoolio: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
Samantha124:
But it's you Nigerians that are always praising white South Africans calling them saints while trolling the blackies from SA... undecided undecided undecided

Apparently everything that's good in SA is white, and all bad things are caused by blacks.

Look at their onyibo idol now. Very few insults. Imagine if it was a black South African man in particular - they would have had a field day.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by mysticwarrior(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tmksouth, wannahowzit are you seeing this?
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Do we have a new southie in here? cheesy cheesy cheesy
MzansiCoolio:

Apparently everything that's good in SA is white, and all bad things are caused by blacks.

Look at their onyibo idol now. Very few insults. Imagine if it was a black South African man in particular - they would have had a field day.
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by HussenAdul: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Why the only arrest distributors and not producers?

If actually they want to fight drugs, they should start from the producers
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Creamypie(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
That south African man looks 50, not 29. Sapa don reformat e brain. E come dey like ajegunle people
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by themanderon: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
We only get to see people holding placards so what about convictions? Or are they not taken to the courts? Or is it that they find their way out of Ndlea net after the photo op?
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Chibuzoripob: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
sad ERAMUS nor consign us KILL IFEANYI ORJI asap sad angry Ww develop/hardworking in Alaigbo angry
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
Leave them alone, they're black and not white.

It's you guys who are always praising white South Africans and seeing them as saints.

So leave my black brothers alone.
mysticwarrior:
Tmksouth, wannahowzit are you seeing this?
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Lionessza6(f): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
If the arrest was done in the middle east he would have changed his name to a Nigerian name nd the whole world would think he's a Nigerian. Majority of the criminals commiting crimes outside Africa nd bearing Nigerian names are not Nigerians. It's a deliberate attempt by other African countries to rubbish our image outside Africa, that's why we're always the scapegoat once crime is committed.

grin grin grin jaceblaze , kingcold come and see joke o grin grin grin. Apparently this obviously drug addicted onyibo would pass for an Emeka Chukudwi from Nigeria outside of Africa grin grin grin. The desperation to distance themselves from their known trade "hardwork "is getting weirder by the day grin..........even to this level grin grin. So there's an African out there,especially from Southern Africa that would rather travel with a Nigerian passport instead of their own? grin grin grin. Like seriously? grin

It's even obvious who is the brains behind this failed operation. He probably couldn't pay Emeka for the drugs he had been taking for months, so Emeka and his boss came up with an" easy " payment plan for him......."use your onyibo identity to deliver this one package for us and your debt will be no more" grin grin grin....

I like how mild the comments are grin grin......onyibo man Juju grin grin......but they will soon make this about black SA in 1, 2, 3,....... grin grin grin........you can sense the dissapointment from the viewers from far grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by wiseone28: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
IbroMaka:

How the hell is he even here on a Naija platform, running his mouth and talking nonsense
Na séun give am moral
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by panpan(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
Why do the suspects have to hold those white boards or frames? Can't they refuse?
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by wiseone28: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Samantha124:

We only praise white when they do good but this is my first time of seeing white crackhead southy

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Lionessza6(f): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Creamypie:
That south African man looks 50, not 29. Sapa don reformat e brain. E come dey like ajegunle people

He is obviously a junkie,and they never look young or look their age.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by AmazingELixir: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin

Good they're learning very well from their Nigeriancounterpart...congrats to him.

But NDLEA sef...how can his Local government / State be South Africa, is that they don't burst foreign traffickers enough to know the mugshot should read Nationality.
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Hotwest: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
so tramadol na crime but the companies wey dey do dem get nafdac number and office...what a twist
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Then why look for that same black South African that you guys used to troll because you always thought white South Africans are better than the black South Africans?

How is it his business that a white South African was caught in Nigeria with drugs
wiseone28:
We only praise white when they do good but this is my first time of seeing white crackhead southy
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Tremple8v: 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yoruba get OGA
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Felaincarnated: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tinubu own dey America😁
taylor88:
This one na all round Joint Task Force (JTF)

I see Ifeanyi

I see Tunde

I see white man

I see Hausa names and faces

Na only Tinubu remain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neighbour Defiles 13-Year-Old Missing Girl In Lagos Hotel / Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud / El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.