Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments (24747 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo / NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Drug Dealer, Intercepts US-bound Meth Consignments / NDLEA Intercepts Meth Consignments At Lagos Airport, Courier Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Felaincarnated: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
U dey mind d pig
Kingosytex:

Na you e dey worry cos you know know as you go take bash Igbos cos a Yoruba person dey involved too cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Felaincarnated: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
And Pablo eBola takes d lead internationally in drugism.
kadraxkyle:
I came to check if the Amaka people made the list grin

Behold, they did not disappoint.
They remain the leading ethnic group in drugism
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by condralbedez: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
taylor88:
This one na all round Joint Task Force (JTF)

I see Ifeanyi

I see Tunde

I see white man

I see Hausa names and faces

Na only Tinubu remain
That's their mentor.
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by VikingKing: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
obiekunie01:
I have noticed this in all NDLEA Suspect pics -

When its igbo name they snap it very close but whn its other names they snap it very far that you have to strain really hard to read the name!

CHECK ALL THEIR SUSPECT PICS AND SEE IF AM WRONG.

MAKE UNA CONTINUE WITH THIS CAMPAIGN OF CALUMNY AGAINST US.

ONE DAY, REAL SOON, EVERYBODY GO ANSWER HIM PAPA NAME!

You're a very smart man. I've noticed this long ago. They tend to snap hausa and yoruba from afar with blurry names but once it's Igbo, na ultra HD 4K camera close up shot dey go give am.
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Weathered: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
chisomkachy:
As NDLEA intercepts 1,343.8kg skunk, ketamine going to UK, Indonesia, others; seizes 514,420 pills of opioids in Gombe, Adamawa, Ogun raids

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid03dmzXsfzXnL36jvfJcn6bRtnXx6pCXBkMkkhBtqLdxsecFkf3jpzbfycWJdmWct5l&id=100069123281551&mibextid=Nif5oz
I Knew it will never be a black south African.

Those lazy mofos never venture out of their food stamp comfort zone
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by kgr28(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
YoungLionken:
What a relief! Phew!!

Not from the people from that particular region in Nigeria. However, they're not unconnected to the south African culprit cool...
I thought white people are not South African.....
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by wiseone28: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Then why look for that same black South African that you guys used to troll because you always thought white South Africans are better than the black South Africans?

How is it his business that a white South African was caught in Nigeria with drugs
Hope you know you are trolling me as well πŸ™„
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by JaceBlaze: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lionessza6:

grin grin grin jaceblaze , kingcold come and see joke o grin grin grin. Apparently this obviously drug addicted onyibo would pass for an Emeka Chukudwi from Nigeria outside of Africa grin grin grin. The desperation to distance themselves from their known trade "hardwork "is getting weirder by the day grin..........even to this level grin grin. So there's an African out there,especially from Southern Africa that would rather travel with a Nigerian passport instead of their own? grin grin grin. Like seriously? grin

It's even obvious who is the brains behind this failed operation. He probably couldn't pay Emeka for the drugs he had been taking for months, so Emeka and his boss came up with an" easy " payment plan for him......."use your onyibo identity to deliver this one package for us and your debt will be no more" grin grin grin....

I like how mild the comments are grin grin......onyibo man Juju grin grin......but they will soon make this about black SA in 1, 2, 3,....... grin grin grin........you can sense the dissapointment from the viewers from far grin grin grin

Wouldn't that be the most foolish thing one could ever do? LoL .Who the hell would travel with the passport and claim to be a citizen of a country that's already known to be problematic wherever they go?πŸ˜† That's just suicidal.If anything Nigerians have always been the ones soiling other countries' passports.Remember when South Africa used to travel to the UK VISA-free until Nigerians came down and used our passport to go to the UK to commit every form of crime under the sun?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Papayaayasager(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Maybe he was set up.
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Now that you've seen that your favorite race isn't as holy as you guys used to claim, I'm now trolling you?

Okay, it's fine.
wiseone28:
Hope you know you are trolling me as well πŸ™„
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Gabbriell: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
VikingKing:

You're a very smart man. I've noticed this long ago. They tend to snap hausa and yoruba from afar with blurry names but once it's Igbo, na ultra HD 4K camera close up shot dey go give am.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by VikingKing: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Gabbriell:

grin grin grin grin grin

🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by ChristianMuslim: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
No how no how, igbo must dey there.. Dem take drug swear for ibo.. thats why they want obi to be president, so that they will be importing and exporting drugs..
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by obiekunie01: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
VikingKing:

It takes a very smart man to know another. The fact that you noticed it long ago is a prove that you are a super smart guy.

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Chetas81(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
GOOD EXAMPLE FROM THE NIGERIAN COUNTERPARTS
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by TMKsouth: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Tmksouth, wannahowzit are you seeing this?

Yes, he's developing Nigeria. I'm just shocked dealing in drugs is illegal over there πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, considering 97% of Nigerians support dealing in SA.

Even this guy Weathered above me thinks drug dealing is legitimate work. See him as he calls black South Africans "lazy mofos dependent on food stamps" because they don't sell drugs.πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by ghettochild(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
That SA man should be lucky he was busted in naija... cos he risks execution going to the middle east
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by anyination: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
taylor88:
This ones na all round Joint Task Force (JTF)

I see Ifeanyi

I see Tunde

I see white man

Na only Tinubu remain

Drug lord doesn't show face...
Tinubu is behind the scene
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Graysons: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nawa.
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
taylor88:
This one na all round Joint Task Force (JTF)

I see Ifeanyi

I see Tunde

I see white man

Na only Tinubu remain
Obsessed with tinubu
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by VikingKing: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
obiekunie01:

It takes a very smart man to know another. The fact that you noticed it long ago is a prove that you are a super smart guy.

When I first started noticing it, I thought that I was overthinking things. But seeing your comment now makes me realise that I wasn't wrong after all. It goes to show how deep the conspiracy against the Igbo race goes.
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Tobianojoel(m): 12:06am On Aug 28, 2023
Kingosytex:
Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba are well represented in addition to the South African undecided
Let me see those who wil want to pull the ethnic card here.
I thought it's only Igbos that do drugs, I always tell those ignorant, tribal bigots who always shame the Igbos that crime knows no bounds. You will see how they will twist narratives now because a Yoruba person is involved too.
Igbos are renowned for drug peddling.
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Kingosytex(m): 3:02am On Aug 28, 2023
Tobianojoel:

Igbos are renowned for drug peddling.

Una go dey always shift goal posts... Go and set the Yoruba man free because Igbos are renowned for drug peddling.
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by tishbite42: 5:25am On Aug 28, 2023
@samantha124
Abeg, come carry your slave master comot for my country before we sentence am to death
We're not xenophobic, you know
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Since you're not xenophobic, then keep him.

After all you guys always speak highly of white South Africans like they're all saints... Whatever you do with him, it's none of my business.
tishbite42:
@samantha124
Abeg, come carry your slave master comot for my country before we sentence am to death
We're not xenophobic, you know
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Lionessza6(f): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Wouldn't that be the most foolish thing one could ever do? LoL .Who the hell would travel with the passport and claim to be a citizen of a country that's already known to be problematic wherever they go?πŸ˜† That's just suicidal.If anything Nigerians have always been the ones soiling other countries' passports.Remember when South Africa used to travel to the UK VISA-free until Nigerians came down and used our passport to go to the UK to commit every form of crime under the sun?

Lol, I think that's their new strategy at salvaging their battered image .......denying the identity of their criminals grin. The funny part is that almost everytime a Nigerian is caught with drugs his face will be paraded all over, and no one can mistake that head- shape for any other nationality in Africa grin. But we must believe that they could be Malawians using Naija the passport grin. Jace, they even have threads advising each other on how to acquire other African passports , but its other Africans who are on a mission to destroy their image ..........Jesu! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by tishbite42: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Since you're not xenophobic, then keep him.

After all you guys always speak highly of white South Africans like they're all saints... Whatever you do with him, it's none of my business.

grin grin grin
Samantha samanthus
Make we drag una small today
wink smiley
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2023
Whatever that means, okay.
tishbite42:

grin grin grin
Samantha samanthus
Make we drag una small today
wink smiley
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by JaceBlaze: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Lionessza6:

Lol, I think that's their new strategy at salvaging their battered image .......denying the identity of their criminals grin. The funny part is that almost everytime a Nigerian is caught with drugs his face will be paraded all over, and no one can mistake that head- shape for any other nationality in Africa grin. But we must believe that they could be Malawians using Naija the passport grin. Jace, they even have threads advising each other on how to acquire other African passports , but its other Africans who are on a mission to destroy their image ..........Jesu! grin grin grin

They are trying hard to shift the blame to someone else.I must say I'm rather surprised that they grew some balls to arrest that white junkie,I mean I thought whites are gods that could do no wrong according to NigeriansπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by Lionessza6(f): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
JaceBlaze:

They are trying hard to shift the blame to someone else.I must say I'm rather surprised that they grew some balls to arrest that white junkie,I mean I thought whites are gods that could do no wrong according to NigeriansπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

LMFAO, you think that Onyibo is going to kirikiri, Jace stop joking grin. They will probably beg him for his sperm to sell off to baby factories, so that more natural light skinned babies could be born over there grin. That will probably be his get- off jail ticket . Infact , I'm sure that idiot is back in SA as we speak with a lot of money from the police , who were probably honoured to have him in their custody grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by JaceBlaze: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, you think that Onyibo is going to kirikiri, Jace stop joking grin. They will probably beg him for his sperm to sell off to baby factories, so that more natural light skinned babies could be born over there grin. That will probably be his get- off jail ticket . Infact , I'm sure that idiot is back in SA as we speak with a lot of money from the police , who were probably honoured to have him in their custody grin grin grin

Lmao you are foul for this one😭🀣🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments by KingCold: 7:02am On Aug 30, 2023
Lionessza6:

LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Invade Lagos Police Station, Cart Away Office Locker With Money / Afeez Adebara, Others Jailed In The US For $2.5 Million Fraud / Solo Pounds Arrested By Police In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.