Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions (32124 Views)

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Insecurity: Over 100 Corps Members Withdraw From Saturday’s Election Duty In Imo / NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by aklid(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
That’s what most people don’t understand, people will tell u all sort of shit that they don’t have any experience or proofs of things in A place but you’ll be surprised after going there you’ll see something entirely different, people will tell you all shits about the north in the south but when u go there, 60-70% is false information
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by themanderon: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Government officials will just open their mouths and say anything as if they are talking to kids.
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Kukutente23: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

You overrate nigerians.same people that collect 5h to vote.how much more 30k

Speak for yourself. Those who collect 5h are mostly the uneducated and poor in rural areas not educated folks who mostly come from middle class families.
It's not as if he'll be paying the 30k every month.
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Papagoodness: 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
The camp coordinator said he used to tell the corps members who brought the applications that their reports were written by carpenters or themselves, adding that a corps member brought a report that his heart and liver were failing, while the same person with such medical report is a football captain in the camp.

Lol
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by nicedayontop: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Gaskiyah me l cannot go there. Even if you had 70 virgins on top. Wallahi tallahi l don go back. The boko boys are still very much around
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Villa12(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
complexstuffs:

Coming from an IPOB cannibal who could be killed and eaten by his own family members.
I am a Yoruba man from Ogun state. Stop being foolish like your fellow ronu thinking everyone is Igbo grin
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Judolisco(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Me dat I was looking for northern states in 2019 b4 they posted me to ekiti... D thing still dey pain me till today

1 Like

Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Triplerg: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
On this day 15 years ago, I arrived at that camp to serve Nigeria. The then governor Sheriff was a bastard. I thank God I left Borno in peace just before BH began their shenanigans.
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Rockstar07: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
Surpringly, Mr. Mohammed Adamu is still the State coordinator since we were evacuated in 2011. The man's quite a funny and humorous. One can never be bored with his speech.

Anyways, I hope they won't be posted to boko haram High risk local govt.
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by BennyDGreat: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
asanausana91:
you have not been to Maiduguri. Maiduguri is a sweet town that one will not like to miss.
I was there for more than 10 years because of work but I felt bad when I was posted out to Ibadan.

What's interesting about Maiduguri?
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Peacefulguy90: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
That name alone gives me joy"MR Muhammad Adamu Jiya.....was my cordinator at Boro camp ,Bayelsa state...2022 set,Siray God almighty continue to bless and uplift you
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by AskNgige2: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop posting corpers to these zones

Some kidnapped corpers are still not found ,

On their way to posting point from the south to North...

Mumu thing
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Yankee101: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Dem see money
Dem see food
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Tundex911: 12:57am On Aug 28, 2023
ManirBK:
Na that 30k and 10 cows from Zulum motivate them

You too get sense comrade
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by edwardjr: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2023
Served that batch in 2011 and it wasn't a palatable experience at all. Never visited my state Akwa Ibom for a year due to fear of being waylaid on road, couldn't really interact with the environment because everyone were suspects and we had to run to Biu military base two weeks to our POP. Good news is no single corper in our batch got kidnapped or had any security issue. God kept everyone safe and sound. I thank God everytime I remember how He protected me through out my stay in Borno state and bringing me back home.To me 30k is really small for corpers motivation to Borno state. All the same, I pray God who kept me and other corpers in 2011 would keep them in the state and by extension other corpers too. One love keep us together!
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by John4B: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2023
The poor hungry Corp members think they will remain in the camp throughout the service year. The camp is lively. There is light and mammy market with other things to entertain urself. It's when they send u to ur various PPA(s), u missed some of the friends if not all, that is when u will understand the whole thing.
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Powersurge: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2023
jmoore:
Do they stay in the camp for all the days of their NYSC service?

After camping for few weeks, the reality will hit them.

If dem post them to Maiduguri metropolis, it's ok. Anything outside this, I am sorry.
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by asanausana91: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2023
BennyDGreat:

What's interesting about Maiduguri?
the lifestyle.
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by olumide4christ: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
GeneralPula:
True..

Most northern NYSC camp is fair..

Kano, Kastina camps are very good..

Sure!

My batch, Batch B was the 1st batch to use the new Katsina NYSC camp at Multipurpose Youth Center, Mani Road, in September 2006.
At that time, it was the 2nd best camp in the whole of Nigeria!

The late Governor (and later President) Umaru Musa Yar'Adua did a fantastic job in Katsina state. We will remember him for good continually!

1 Like

Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by BennyDGreat: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
asanausana91:
the lifestyle.

What about it?
Can you share some of your experience
Re: Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions by Adamsty10: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2023
I did my nysc in Borno state (2018) it's a lovely place, the nysc camp is nothing compare to the beautiful environment and government benefits waiting for them in Borno state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / Kano Corpers Continue Their Sleep Under The Sun After Skipping Parade (Video) / How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.