Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu (20088 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu / A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Tenrack: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Timmi:

Mr. Shuaibu, you go wail tire. You have 8-years for you and your generation to wail, so continue.
as you go soon start to wail very soon. Stupid man
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Tenrack: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
May your life be like Nigeria under APC
amen
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Tenrack: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
shantti:

Instead of asking for a replacement, he did another one?

THAT IS FORGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE COMFIRMED IT
dead brain cells nai full her head
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Babysho(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You mean the female graduated as a male, how possible is that, because the university herself confirmed and released pictures of him, they confirmed he was their bonafide student, he might have lost his certificate and instead of going through the rigors of asking for replacement, he did another one but if you believe he was a female but graduated as a male, that means you must be part of those that have submitted their brains to Kanu nnamdi, that believed killing your fellow igbos will give them biafra

"Instead of going through the rigors of asking for replacement, he did another one"

Is that how you did yours when you were looking for a job? Why ever would you think it's ok to even utter such if not that you're a criminal.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Babysho(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
shantti:

Instead of asking for a replacement, he did another one?

THAT IS FORGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE COMFIRMED IT

I couldn't believe my eyes. If I fit be God for 5 mins, I'll just round up all Tinubu supporters and lock them up because I know that very soon they'll commit a crime. See how human being dey think abeg!!
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Tochi3(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
Godjone:
It has already been established by Obi and Atiku. The evidences are all beyond reasonable doubt. The PEPT judges should rise to the occasion and senď the criminal to where he belongs. BAT is a thief
...& an Omoale
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by adams123: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Una want chop certificate ne?
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Larryndelaw: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Godjone:
It has already been established by Obi and Atiku. The evidences are all beyond reasonable doubt. The PEPT judges should rise to the occasion and senď the criminal to where he belongs. BAT is a thief
You think your paranoid explanation on Twitter is the as what's obtained in court. I haven't seen where Obifool mentioned he won the election. He never tendered any figure contrary to Inec. You internet warriors are the ones ranting
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Rooomage: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
slivertongue:
Tinubu and the Balablu of errors - Phrank Shaibu.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/27/phrank-shaibu-tinubu-and-the-balablu-of-errors/
It is interesting that Atiku is now sponsoring propaganda as if we are in another pre-election season. It is an indication that his lawyers must have told him that he had no chance of a favourable judgment at the PEPT. Out of frustration, he has resulted to character assassination.

Sorry o Atiku. So pe otilo. It is gone.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by ikechiji: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You mean the female graduated as a male, how possible is that, because the university herself confirmed and released pictures of him, they confirmed he was their bonafide student

Are you so daft? What is the business of the person taking Yearbook pictures with the gender of the students he is taking photographs of? The point is INEC-selected "President" Tinubu used a FAKE FEMALE identity to enter the school. The transcript of the student who attended Cook County Community College which (s)he used to apply to Chicago State University shows FEMALE gender. The transcript of the student who attended Chicago State University shows FEMALE gender. Why don't you ask your INEC-selected "President" to show us any primary or secondary school certificates from Nigeria with the name Bola Tinubu and the gender Male?
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Roddd(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You mean the female graduated as a male, how possible is that, because the university herself confirmed and released pictures of him, they confirmed he was their bonafide student, he might have lost his certificate and instead of going through the rigors of asking for replacement, he did another one but if you believe he was a female but graduated as a male, that means you must be part of those that have submitted their brains to Kanu nnamdi, that believed killing your fellow igbos will give them biafra

I am seeing BOLA A. THUBV in this thing you people keep circulating.

Abi the errors dey perpetual with one person?
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Shattuck(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
according to you he may have lost his certificate and did another one, which was forged you just confirmed that he forged a certificate and he submitted it to inec under oath which is obviously perjury and a criminal offense, enough to disqualify him.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by shantti(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Babysho:

I couldn't believe my eyes. If I fit be God for 5 mins, I'll just round up all Tinubu supporters and lock them up because I know that very soon they'll commit a crime. See how human being dey think abeg!!

Bro am in shock
The way they reason in beyond comprehension

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by shantti(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tenrack:
dead brain cells nai full her head

I still can't believe what I just read
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by JetApartment: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You mean the female graduated as a male, how possible is that, because the university herself confirmed and released pictures of him, they confirmed he was their bonafide student, [b[he might have lost his certificate and instead of going through the rigors of asking for replacement, he did another one[/b] but if you believe he was a female but graduated as a male, that means you must be part of those that have submitted their brains to Kanu nnamdi, that believed killing your fellow igbos will give them biafra

Just look at how dum.b you sound, So, Universities now allow students to make their own copy of Certificate at home, Good, you just confirmed he did an Oluwole Certificate for himself which will in turn send him to jail.

Tinubu supporters daft sha.

Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by FireUpNow(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tinubu lineage and history is a mirage so don't bother.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Menclothing: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
2 time senator
2 time governor
Now president

You looking for origin lolz
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Shikini: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
So true
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by pandoragirigory: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
JetApartment:

Just look at how dum.b you sound, So, Universities now allow students to make their own copy of Certificate at home, Good, you just confirmed he did an Oluwole Certificate for himself which will in turn send him to jail.

Tinubu supporters daft sha.
You know your mother too much
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Thank you for this wonderful explanation. Now why would he hire 5 SAN to stop atiku from getting the results? That’s the only thing I’m yet to understand.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Tinubu recently sent a list of 48 ministerial nominees to the Senate for confirmation. Their credentials were scrutinized, and they were asked to defend their certificates. Would the Senate have confirmed Tinubu as a minister if he were on that list? Wouldn’t he have been chased out of the hallowed chambers of the Senate if he had come with questionable credentials?
a man who ruled Lagos State the most richest City in Africa and had worked in ExxonMobil leaving as director... Dirty politicking has really affected u guys that una no fit reason beyond sentiments...
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Dandollar101(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
[b]Unending movie we are all with you to see how it will end...

There's no suspense in this movir, It has already ended a very long time my friend.... BAT is here to stay in good health and be prosperous, anyone that's without sin, let him come out and cast the first stone...
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by bluecircle470: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:
"Ideally, one would think that a man who is leading the greatest Black nation in the world would embrace transparency like others who have sat on the seat of power in Aso Rock. However, he hired a team of five lawyers with the sole task of making sure that his school records were not made available. Such disgraceful behaviour is unparalleled in Nigeria’s political history."

Nah you go school abi…. Ellupee
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Ofunaofu: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
bluecircle470:

Nah you go school abi…. Ellupee

Na phrank shaibu talk am o

I only quoted
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by wasuka14(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
This op will wail till death take his/her poor life away. Trying so hard to draw down, the person Almighty God have elevated will certainly drag himself/herself down along the line. Just keep dragging. Trying so hard to take our mind off peter obi constant lies.

slivertongue:

Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by KanwuliaExtra: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
Bluntemperor:

OP - Silver-tongue,We are no longer on Campaign ground,Nigeria has since passed the stage!
This your belated writeups shows you are far behind and have nothing to contribute to NIGERIA development.
President Castrol of Cuba came through the bush to rule Cuban People for decades, followed by his brother!
NIGERIA Train has moved and left Egypt,so stop looking for traffic on this matter and if you are pained for not Voting for your Candidates, please Re- strategised for another 4- yrs !

Please. . .till the SUPREME COURT decides. . . we only have ILLEGALITY.
Even BRICS countries understand. wink
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by JetApartment: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
I fvck my mother too much

Really?
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Greattha: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nigeria the country where illiterates are rigged into power by so-called professors and Drs.

Then the so- called educated ones clamour to be appointed by same illiterates.

Same educated judges go to defend the illiteracy of those they rigged in either cos they want appointment or they've been appointed.

It's shameful.

Giant iro wo?

slivertongue:

Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by blueAgent(m): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You are right, Tinubu must have given them $5,000,000 for the CSU to perpetrate such a fruad for him, He also gave them $800 billion that is why they are defending him, he didn't go to the school yet they have the picture of him with other students, Take your own advice, purge yourself of bitterness and hatred, tribalism will never do you any good, we know you are embittered Peter Obi was rigged out because only igbos voted during the election but running after lies will make you more frustrated

See you.

Typical corn Brain.
Your education is a waste.
That's if you had one.

Clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds / I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike / Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.