Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu (20133 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu / A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by 7arrows: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2023
garfield1:

His cert is real but it seems his previous records of primary and secondary school are with different identities so he is hiding it.

I like people who say the truth, I feel so too. You know in life we don't know that the little things we do can come back to hunt us in future.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by garfield1: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2023
7arrows:

I like people who say the truth, I feel so too. You know in life we don't know that the little things we do can come back to hunt us in future.

I think before he was adopted into the tinubu family,he used sangodele for his primary and secondary school but when he reached USA,he switched to tinubu.that is why in his inec form, he only submitted his BSC which limits atiku to his bsc.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by 7arrows: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
garfield1:

I think before he was adopted into the tinubu family,he used sangodele for his primary and secondary school but when he reached USA,he switched to tinubu.that is why in his inec form, he only submitted his BSC which limits atiku to his bsc.

Thanks for the info.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by JagabanB: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2023
a4cube:
1999 their was a mistake, 2022 their was also a mistake. I know you guys know the truth but because of bragging right none of you want to come clean. It's pathetic.
So they issue certificates to a particular student in 1999 and issue another certificate in 2022?
U guys are too petty, clutching on anything that will make u feel good.
The university is telling u otherwise, somehow 98% of u Obidents who hasn't seen the University with ur eyes and most likely struggled to even get a degree in Nigeria think u know better.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by JagabanB: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2023
Ikani22:

You go explain tire cos no evidence.
Don't you guys get tired of defending the indefensible?
Same way Obi has been explaining since he lost election and he no get evidence.
Don't u guys get tired of manufacturing beer parlor lies?
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by JagabanB: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
May your life be like Nigeria under APC
May your life be like Anambra under Obi.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by JagabanB: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

I'm so surprised that non of you supporting tinubu attacked the person who wrote it but you keep calling obi. Its me believe truly obi won this election and u people are fighting so hard not allow him get to that seat. Have never seen you guys attack atiku before
It's simple to understand but I don't expect an Obi follower to understand, everything is a mystery to u guys.
Even common sense is a mystery to u guys.
Obi won d election, he should prove it in court, is that too difficult?
He said he will prove it in court, time to prove it.
No fan base is as petty as Obi fanbase, at the start, Tinubu supporters never cared about Obi, it is same u Obi supporters that make videos, skits, posts etc every blessed day to attack Tinubu and his supporters, now that the favor is being returned, u are complaining?
Mud slinging campaign started with Obi and his followers.
But I know u guys, start the fight and complaining about getting beaten.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by JagabanB: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
has Peter Obi ever forfeited $460k drug money to any government before ?
Has Tinubu being detained in about airport because he was trying to launder money gathered from campaign before?
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by JagabanB: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2023
IhateYouMan:

Tinunbu is a proven DRUG LORD. A criminal. OLE.
Obi is a proven Iîàr, a barawo that stored state funds in banks where he will earn from it.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by AntiTerrorist: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2023
JagabanB:

May your life be like Anambra under Obi.
You don't even like how APC is running Nigeria aground but due to religious, tribal and political sentiment, your brain is force you to continue to swim in stupidity. You are doing yourself.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by JagabanB: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
You don't even like how APC is running Nigeria aground but due to religious, tribal and political sentiment, your brain is force you to continue to swim in stupidity. You are doing yourself.
But you love how PDP ran us to the ground?
We are already on ground before APC was formed but political, tribal and religîóus sentiments won't let u see.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
JagabanB:

It's simple to understand but I don't expect an Obi follower to understand, everything is a mystery to u guys.
Even common sense is a mystery to u guys.
Obi won d election, he should prove it in court, is that too difficult?
He said he will prove it in court, time to prove it.
No fan base is as petty as Obi fanbase, at the start, Tinubu supporters never cared about Obi, it is same u Obi supporters that make videos, skits, posts etc every blessed day to attack Tinubu and his supporters, now that the favor is being returned, u are complaining?
Mud slinging campaign started with Obi and his followers.
But I know u guys, start the fight and complaining about getting beaten.

What do you mean by attacking cos last time I checked mc oluomo boys threatened LP voters, some people were killed, some injured yet they won in lagos. Just imagine there nothing like threat he would have humiliated tinubu. This is someone you people claim built lagos.😂😂

It's very clear u were not following the court case cos if u did u would have seen the evidence obi tendered in court to the extent the guy brought a plasma TV. Look theres no doubt obi won that election cos when u go through the records of so many missing ballot boxes and the obvious rigging in River state u will realise he actually won. Tinubu didn't win kano, lagos, and Abuja. Most important places, multi cultural and most intelligent people in nigeria. Bro na animal vote for tinubu?
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by JagabanB: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

What do you mean by attacking cos last time I checked mc oluomo boys threatened LP voters, some people were killed, some injured yet they won in lagos. Just imagine there nothing like threat he would have humiliated tinubu. This is someone you people claim built lagos.😂😂

It's very clear u were not following the court case cos if u did u would have seen the evidence obi tendered in court to the extent the guy brought a plasma TV. Look theres no doubt obi won that election cos when u go through the records of so many missing ballot boxes and the obvious rigging in River state u will realise he actually won. Tinubu didn't win kano, lagos, and Abuja. Most important places, multi cultural and most intelligent people in nigeria. Bro na animal vote for tinubu?
Do u have a statistics to show that the places u mentioned have the most intelligent people?
Or it's ur usual beer parlor talk?
In Anambra, people who came to vote APC were sent home.
I'm sure that's a free and fair election in your opinion.
Obi Ióst woefully, he is Iosiñg badIy in court but as usual, u all prèteñd u are winning.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
JagabanB:

Do u have a statistics to show that the places u mentioned have the most intelligent people?
Or it's ur usual beer parlor talk?
In Anambra, people who came to vote APC were sent home.
I'm sure that's a free and fair election in your opinion.
Obi Ióst woefully, he is Iosiñg badIy in court but as usual, u all prèteñd u are winning.

Lol I saw that video u were talking about it was a guy and that was after he already voted. No one beat no forced him not vote. You people called him social media president buh he is loved by everybody anywhere he goes. That is why up till today u guys are still attacking out of jealousy.

Even you who say we believe things that sounds like fantasy. How about u that believe inec had a technical glitch? Lie Mohamed also ran to u.s to announce it was a cyber attack and all of you believed everyone of them yet up till date inec is not able to explain the technical glitch. Who is deceiving who?
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by JagabanB: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol I saw that video u were talking about it was a guy and that was after he already voted. No one beat no forced him not vote. You people called him social media president buh he is loved by everybody anywhere he goes. That is why up till today u guys are still attacking out of jealousy.

Even you who say we believe things that sounds like fantasy. How about u that believe inec had a technical glitch? Lie Mohamed also ran to u.s to announce it was a cyber attack and all of you believed everyone of them yet up till date inec is not able to explain the technical glitch. Who is deceiving who?
You don't know what technical glitch is?
U folks were trying to hack and alter the results same way u altered and defended somebody's JAMB result.
Obi is a social media president, he will ñèvèr rule Nigèria, he should be doing meet and greet around the country for social media pictures, that's ok with us.
Obi keeps making and deleting posts everyday about other people, I am sure that's others attàckiñg him abi?
You folks always lack what to say.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
JagabanB:

You don't know what technical glitch is?
U folks were trying to hack and alter the results same way u altered and defended somebody's JAMB result.
Obi is a social media president, he will ñèvèr rule Nigèria, he should be doing meet and greet around the country for social media pictures, that's ok with us.
Obi keeps making and deleting posts everyday about other people, I am sure that's others attàckiñg him abi?
You folks always lack what to say.

Bros obi ruling is absolutely non of my business all I want is a better country even if it requires tinubu to do miracle so all the mumbojumbo u talking about is absolutely irrelevant. If you carry obi mata for head for eternity na ur problem all I can tell u is tinubu don't have what it takes to make this country a better place buh if he does any miracle am still good.

So Mr technician tell me what a technical glitch is? If that's the case were did inec get the result they announced when people were sleeping including over 18000 blurred result sheet. U guys don't reason before u talk. At least do a little research and stop talking out of ignorance
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by JagabanB: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Bros obi ruling is absolutely non of my business all I want is a better country even if it requires tinubu to do miracle so all the mumbojumbo u talking about is absolutely irrelevant. If you carry obi mata for head for eternity na ur problem all I can tell u is tinubu don't have what it takes to make this country a better place buh if he does any miracle am still good.

So Mr technician tell me what a technical glitch is? If that's the case were did inec get the result they announced when people were sleeping including over 18000 blurred result sheet. U guys don't reason before u talk. At least do a little research and stop talking out of ignorance
Voting was done in the polling units not online, that's where INEC got their results.
Results were counted and recorded at polling units where party agents signed.
That's where INEC got their results and they are not blurred.
INEC has the right to announce results whenever collation is complete.
People who are interested in the results were not sleeping, u folks went to sleep to use it as an excuse because u saw ur loss coming.
Obi never had what it takes to transform a state as tiny as Anambra but somehow u are meant to believe he can transform Nigèria, no delusions is up to that.
Obi lost and will lose again and again and again in subsequent elections.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2023
JagabanB:

Voting was done in the polling units not online, that's where INEC got their results.
Results were counted and recorded at polling units where party agents signed.
That's where INEC got their results and they are not blurred.
INEC has the right to announce results whenever collation is complete.
People who are interested in the results were not sleeping, u folks went to sleep to use it as an excuse because u saw ur loss coming.
Obi never had what it takes to transform a state as tiny as Anambra but somehow u are meant to believe he can transform Nigèria, no delusions is up to that.
Obi lost and will lose again and again and again in subsequent elections.

Wow the collation officers who put the results together must have done it with a speed of light. Even when dino came out he was visibly angry about the conduct of inec they still went ahead to announce a result we don't have a clue were it came from.. for u to say the result sheets were not blurred how come inec refused to give labour party the actual result they used in declearing tinubu the winner?

I could remember when the tribunal gave a judgement between Obasanjo and buhari and they said 25% is a must in fct but now it's no longer relevant. Look everybody knows that Nigeria is not truely practicing democracy. If you tell me everything that happen went accordingly then it means u r lying to yourself. Besides I never for once believed that Peter obi can get judgement. So let's stop deceiving ourselves Nigeria belongs to anyone who has the money and hunger to grab power at all cost.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by JagabanB: 12:22am On Sep 08, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Wow the collation officers who put the results together must have done it with a speed of light. Even when dino came out he was visibly angry about the conduct of inec they still went ahead to announce a result we don't have a clue were it came from.. for u to say the result sheets were not blurred how come inec refused to give labour party the actual result they used in declearing tinubu the winner?

I could remember when the tribunal gave a judgement between Obasanjo and buhari and they said 25% is a must in fct but now it's no longer relevant. Look everybody knows that Nigeria is not truely practicing democracy. If you tell me everything that happen went accordingly then it means u r lying to yourself. Besides I never for once believed that Peter obi can get judgement. So let's stop deceiving ourselves Nigeria belongs to anyone who has the money and hunger to grab power at all cost.
Nobody was more hungry for power than Obi.
Every political party is expected to have party agents at polling units that will sign results and take their own copy not waiting for INEC to provide you a copy.
Obi and LP has so many lapses in the run up to the election but somehow u all think u can coerce the country to dance to ur tune.
Having 25% in 24 states is a must, does Obi have it?
Obi does not even have any stand to say he won the election.
Have 25% in 24 states before u add FCT, Obi couldn't get 25% in 18 states.
Have highest number of votes, Obi is number 3 on the log.
How does he qualify to win the election?
The rest should be struck out because he got 25% in FCT?
Tinubu got 25% in 30 states, so 30 states which is well over majority should be thrown away because of people in Abuja?
u all made a mountain out of 25% in Abuja thinking it will save you but it didn't.
So the votes of others who Obi couldn't get should be thrown away because Obi got Abuja votes?
U folks are really funny.
Now tell us, did Obi get 25% in 24 states?
Did he get the highest number of votes?
U all lied to urselves so much u started believing ur lies to be true.
Obi didn't win the election in another democratic setting, he still won't win.
There is no justice for a crïmïñaI who wants to steal the people's mandate, Obi wants to steal the people's mandate through his headless mobs.
The court delivered accurate justice.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2023
JagabanB:

Nobody was more hungry for power than Obi.
Every political party is expected to have party agents at polling units that will sign results and take their own copy not waiting for INEC to provide you a copy.
Obi and LP has so many lapses in the run up to the election but somehow u all think u can coerce the country to dance to ur tune.
Having 25% in 24 states is a must, does Obi have it?
Obi does not even have any stand to say he won the election.
Have 25% in 24 states before u add FCT, Obi couldn't get 25% in 18 states.
Have highest number of votes, Obi is number 3 on the log.
How does he qualify to win the election?
The rest should be struck out because he got 25% in FCT?
Tinubu got 25% in 30 states, so 30 states which is well over majority should be thrown away because of people in Abuja?
u all made a mountain out of 25% in Abuja thinking it will save you but it didn't.
So the votes of others who Obi couldn't get should be thrown away because Obi got Abuja votes?
U folks are really funny.
Now tell us, did Obi get 25% in 24 states?
Did he get the highest number of votes?
U all lied to urselves so much u started believing ur lies to be true.
Obi didn't win the election in another democratic setting, he still won't win.
There is no justice for a crïmïñaI who wants to steal the people's mandate, Obi wants to steal the people's mandate through his headless mobs.
The court delivered accurate justice.

First of all for the fact that you refused to acknowledge a party that was virtually dead and obi came in to make it a third force is really a shame.

Secondly I won't go into further argument with u cos it will lead nowhere but i want to point out something u said that is totally incorrect with a cation below.

Don't forget obi joined labour party 8 months before the presidential election and u guys think he is desperate? If you call anyone desperate its has to be atiku, u speak with alot of sentiment

Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by JagabanB: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

First of all for the fact that you refused to acknowledge a party that was virtually dead and obi came in to make it a third force is really a shame.

Secondly I won't go into further argument with u cos it will lead nowhere but i want to point out something u said that is totally incorrect with a cation below.

Don't forget obi joined labour party 8 months before the presidential election and u guys think he is desperate? If you call anyone desperate its has to be atiku, u speak with alot of sentiment
Are u referring to same post that was countered immediately?
U folks sold lies to urselves till u started believing them to be true.
Obi made a 3rd doesn't mean he won.
That's what u emotional folks don't know, he didn't win.
QED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds / Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up / "MMM Better Than APGA Led Government - A Civil Servant Victim" (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.