Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu (20134 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu / A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Tareq1105: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
slivertongue:
Tinubu and the Balablu of errors - Phrank Shaibu.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/27/phrank-shaibu-tinubu-and-the-balablu-of-errors/

I thought Atiku is in court in US over this, why bothering us over a Case in court?

It's their way, when they know they don't have substance. If Tinubu lawyers block Atiku from accessing his records, it's part of legal system, a tactics to frustrate the petitioner. It's to further waste Atiku time and money.

That doesn't mean that he's hiding. Let me ask you, what does Atiku PDP want from the US Court jamboree?

What he would get is the confirmation from Chicago State University that Tinubu graduated from the institution. And that the error in his certificate was from the institution. What else? Atiku's desperation wouldn't allow him to get sense and I'm sorry for him.

I know it's hard for him to understand how Tinubu would become president at first attempt when he had tried 6 times without success.

Reno Omokri had told him how he wasted $4,000 to investigate Tinubu CSU certificate and he told Atiku that Tinubu graduated from there.

Atiku accepted until David Hundeyin, Jackson Ude, and Wilson Iwu came up with another theory that the Tinubu is a female. Atiku, bcoz this 2023 election is his last, released money for lawyers in the US.

Now even his lawyers are not talking of female again bcoz CSU, in its defence said President Bola Tinubu graduated from the institution. I don't know of any female president Bola Tinubu in the world today.

That explains why Reno Omokri never commented on the US Court Case bcoz he said he had cautioned Atiku about it.

So, Shaibu can write anything he wishes so that his pay master Atiku would know that he's saying something.

He should just tell Atiku to be sleeping well bcoz I know he's not been sleeping well.

Imagine Atiku said, in his tweet yesterday that he woke up in the morning and he was just trying to understand how Tinubu would..... Atiku should be calming down, he would be 77 by November.

Phrank Shaibu well done o.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by themanderon: 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
If baba bulaba is clean why is he hiring lawyers up and down to prevent his history from being unraveled? I don't understand this. If I have nothing to hide I will let the opposition run around all they want till they are tired. Why does he bother so much if he is clean? What a man!!! And what a country.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by a4cube: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
JagabanB:

Have u seen the certificates of other students from that year to confirm only Tinubu's certificate has error?
Did u pass through an educational process at all?
Because if u did, u must have seen errors made by institutions with alphabets in the name of a person, his place of origin, his/her date of birth etc.
I have seen it severally.
I'm sure if such people appear on the ballot tomorrow, u will come to scrutinize thinking u know so much whereas u basically don't know anything.
1999 their was a mistake, 2022 their was also a mistake. I know you guys know the truth but because of bragging right none of you want to come clean. It's pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by sekundosekundo: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You mean the female graduated as a male, how possible is that, because the university herself confirmed and released pictures of him, they confirmed he was their bonafide student, he might have lost his certificate and instead of going through the rigors of asking for replacement, he did another one but if you believe he was a female but graduated as a male, that means you must be part of those that have submitted their brains to Kanu nnamdi, that believed killing your fellow igbos will give them biafra

Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by kelly72: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You mean the female graduated as a male, how possible is that, because the university herself confirmed and released pictures of him, they confirmed he was their bonafide student, he might have lost his certificate and instead of going through the rigors of asking for replacement, he did another one but if you believe he was a female but graduated as a male, that means you must be part of those that have submitted their brains to Kanu nnamdi, that believed killing your fellow igbos will give them biafra

Documents from CSU said Bola A. Tinubu was a black American female. Documents from Richard Daley College which he claimed he attended said the candidate was female. Quarrel with them or keep tour criminal mind to yourself.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by 7arrows: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Stop defending nonsense. I said you stole my phone, you said u didn't. I said ok open the galaxy I'll show u some pictures in it that will prove that the phone is MINE. Rather than proving ur innocence by simply opening the phone galary for the world to see that your hands are clean u went to take a court order restraining me from asking u to open the phone galary. BIG QUESTION WHAT R U HIDING? MAYBE U R INDEED A THIEF AND STOLE MY PHONE.

My conclusion is that you are a thief trying to defend yourself. There's a saying "when someone steals your goat and asks u to meet him in court then u should know his brother is the judge.

Make una continue oooooo. Shameless you coming to this platform to defend a bloody thief. U have sold ur life and generations for Peanuts. Oga How much do they pay you for each post?
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by 7arrows: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
a4cube:
1999 their was a mistake, 2022 their was also a mistake. I know you guys know the truth but because of bragging right none of you want to come clean. It's pathetic.

Very pathetic and shameful my dear. If your hands are clean just allow them release the certificate and shame Atiku simple. What are you hiding?
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Knetpro(m): 5:37am On Aug 29, 2023
Alright.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by marcopollo(m): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Look at how you roped yourself in stewpeedity. Let's even take your own statement: so certificate forgery is not a crime enough?
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by shimolv: 7:05am On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Kingspin(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2023
seunmsg:
The kind of childish desperation coming from Atiku and his aides is just laughable. Atiku told Nigerians he won the election. Instead of proving how exactly he won the election, he’s now exerting so much energy, resources and time on how to find something from Tinubu’s educational background to disqualify him.

One thing is clear at least, Tinubu won the February 25th election clean and clear. Atiku and Peter Obi are simply bad losers who can’t accept defeat.

As for Atiku and his wild goose chase, he will keep losing everywhere. Tinubu is a man of destiny. He will pull Nigeria out of the current economic mess and set her on the path of economic growth and shared prosperity.
Yes oo. Tinubu won as he won in River States.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by praz001(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2023
Only God will solve Nigeria's problem....

Jonathan came with zoology they complained...

Buhari doesn't have certificate they complained...

Tinubu came the said it's forgery...

What has been written has been written... Tinubu is Nigerians president..
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by AntiTerrorist: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
a man who ruled Lagos State the most richest City in Africa and had worked in ExxonMobil leaving as director... Dirty politicking has really affected u guys that una no fit reason beyond sentiments...
Do you have evidence that he worked at Exon Mobil? Someone who was a documented drug pusher will work for salary? Use your brain bro. A billionaire (legit or not) can never work to collect salary under anybody or organization. He was into narcotic trafficking before venturing into politics.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by 7arrows: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
[quote author=rickleye post=125414639]

Reread your last paragraph!!!![/quote

Hahahahahha.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by 7arrows: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
DominusPrime:

Thank you for this wonderful explanation. Now why would he hire 5 SAN to stop atiku from getting the results? That’s the only thing I’m yet to understand.

Me sef tire o. If Atiku was lying why not prove to the world by allowing the school show his real certification. What is he hiding? I also don't get it. If your hands are clean then why blocking Atiku? This makes Tinubu more suspicious and the painful part na the stupid supporters when still dey defend an.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
7arrows:

Me sef tire o. If Atiku was lying why not prove to the world by allowing the school show his real certification. What is he hiding? I also don't get it. If your hands are clean then why blocking Atiku? This makes Tinubu more suspicious and the painful part na the stupid supporters when still dey defend an.

Na tribalism na. Even if Tinubu no go school at all or e forge everything for im life dem go still aupprt am. They are free to actually but make dem kuku say na tribalism and not defending this nonsense
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by garfield1: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
7arrows:

Atiku said certificate is forged,school said it is genuine.case closed
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Do you have evidence that he worked at Exon Mobil? Someone who was a documented drug pusher will work for salary? Use your brain bro. A billionaire (legit or not) can never work to collect salary under anybody or organization. He was into narcotic trafficking before venturing into politics.
if that makes u Happy continue...
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by 7arrows: 5:12am On Aug 30, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku said certificate is forged,school said it is genuine.case closed

School said its genuine I agree. Then the school should prove it. But your god sent lawyers to block them from proving it. Is that how u guys show the world that ur hands are clean. The fact that ur god thinks you supporters are foolish doesn't mean you should act foolishly. Why not shame the world and Atiku by just doing the needful. Na wa oooooo. Wetin una dey hide?
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by 7arrows: 5:16am On Aug 30, 2023
DominusPrime:

Na tribalism na. Even if Tinubu no go school at all or e forge everything for im life dem go still aupprt am. They are free to actually but make dem kuku say na tribalism and not defending this nonsense

If u know how the thing dey pain me. I used to like Tinubu I still do but because he takes Nigerians as fools I personally decided to get off his train. The drama is too much for me. Meanwhile some blinded followers don't care since he's a Yoruba man or they are eating from his crumbs they will support stupidity till the end. The world is laughing at us
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 30, 2023
7arrows:

If u know how the thing dey pain me. I used to like Tinubu I still do but because he takes Nigerians as fools I personally decided to get off his train. The drama is too much for me. Meanwhile some blinded followers don't care since he's a Yoruba man or they are eating from his crumbs they will support stupidity till the end. The world is laughing at us
It is a pity. For CSU to delete ‘79 yearbook on twitter is more than shocking. Yet they will still defend him.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by garfield1: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2023
7arrows:

School said its genuine I agree. Then the school should prove it. But your god sent lawyers to block them from proving it. Is that how u guys show the world that ur hands are clean. The fact that ur god thinks you supporters are foolish doesn't mean you should act foolishly. Why not shame the world and Atiku by just doing the needful. Na wa oooooo. Wetin una dey hide?

School is a third party,they can't prove anything as they were not party to the case.they were not even invited.the burden of proof is on atiku
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by adekolaelect(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2023
slivertongue:

The Chicago State University (CSU) has also not acted professionally. What was so special about Tinubu’s academic records that all the unpardonable mistakes from a university as reputed as CSU would lose sleep over just one former student
they see the noise makers as Animals that need not to be attended to.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by 7arrows: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
garfield1:

School is a third party,they can't prove anything as they were not party to the case.they were not even invited.the burden of proof is on atiku

Who issued the certificate? I shouldn't be responding to you sef.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by garfield1: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
7arrows:

Who issued the certificate? I shouldn't be responding to you sef.

The school issued it in the eyes of the law unless proven otherwise
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by 7arrows: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
garfield1:

The school issued it in the eyes of the law unless proven otherwise

DID YOU READ THIS. 👇👇👇👇

before gender change surgeries were even contemplated.

Tinubu had through his lawyers dared Atiku at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal to prove one of their grounds of petition that Tinubu’s Chicago State University certificate was forged. As Atiku set out to prove his claim, Tinubu’s lawyers quickly placed a stumbling block before him by asking the US court not to make his records available.

They claim that it is no longer necessary for Atiku to have such information since the election tribunal in Nigeria has finished hearing any more evidence and had adjourned for judgment. It is obvious that Tinubu is seeking a dubious victory based on technicalities and not on the principle of law. No wonder they don’t want #AllEyesOnTheJudiciary.

Next, they said the mistakes on the certificate they submitted in court to prove Tinubu’s innocence regarding the certificate forgeries were caused by an unnamed clerk of CSU. If Tinubu was certain the clerk made mistakes, why did he send as many as five lawyers to the Illinois Court to stop Atiku from getting access to his academic records? He should have just allowed the university to explain their mistakes. Without knowing, he was inadvertently validating Atiku’s and others’ allegation that he had been trotting around with a fake certificate.

The Chicago State University (CSU) has also not acted professionally. What was so special about Tinubu’s academic records that all the unpardonable mistakes from a university as reputed as CSU would lose sleep over just one former student who American authorities established had ties to heroin trafficking and money laundering and was forced to forfeit $460,000?

How does a reputable higher institution explain Tinubu’s gender is female, his age was altered by two years, and his middle name changed from Ahmed to Adekunle while signatories were clearly different on the certificate? This is certainly more than a clerical error. How is it that only Tinubu’s certificate had grammatical errors, signature errors, and wrong fonts?

Tinubu recently sent a list of 48 ministerial nominees to the Senate for confirmation. Their credentials were scrutinized, and they were asked to defend their certificates. Would the Senate have confirmed Tinubu as a minister if he were on that list? Wouldn’t he have been chased out of the hallowed chambers of the Senate if he had come with questionable credentials?

Isn’t it tragic that a man who cannot scale a mere ministerial screening is now serving as President of Nigeria? A Nigerian tragedy indeed!

Phrank Shaibu is the Special Assistant on Public Communications to Atiku Abubakar
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by GoodLife4live: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
You can defend anything no matter how stupid you sound. Out of 200m Nigerians, is it an award winning criminal like Tinubu that should be our president? A crook with too many baggages.
so among sensible nigerians u meant a lunatic and undergraduate Dullard like obi supposed to be nigeria PRESIDENT ?
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by garfield1: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
7arrows:

DID YOU READ THIS. 👇👇👇👇

before gender change surgeries were even contemplated.

Tinubu had through his lawyers dared Atiku at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal to prove one of their grounds of petition that Tinubu’s Chicago State University certificate was forged. As Atiku set out to prove his claim, Tinubu’s lawyers quickly placed a stumbling block before him by asking the US court not to make his records available.

They claim that it is no longer necessary for Atiku to have such information since the election tribunal in Nigeria has finished hearing any more evidence and had adjourned for judgment. It is obvious that Tinubu is seeking a dubious victory based on technicalities and not on the principle of law. No wonder they don’t want #AllEyesOnTheJudiciary.

Next, they said the mistakes on the certificate they submitted in court to prove Tinubu’s innocence regarding the certificate forgeries were caused by an unnamed clerk of CSU. If Tinubu was certain the clerk made mistakes, why did he send as many as five lawyers to the Illinois Court to stop Atiku from getting access to his academic records? He should have just allowed the university to explain their mistakes. Without knowing, he was inadvertently validating Atiku’s and others’ allegation that he had been trotting around with a fake certificate.

The Chicago State University (CSU) has also not acted professionally. What was so special about Tinubu’s academic records that all the unpardonable mistakes from a university as reputed as CSU would lose sleep over just one former student who American authorities established had ties to heroin trafficking and money laundering and was forced to forfeit $460,000?

How does a reputable higher institution explain Tinubu’s gender is female, his age was altered by two years, and his middle name changed from Ahmed to Adekunle while signatories were clearly different on the certificate? This is certainly more than a clerical error. How is it that only Tinubu’s certificate had grammatical errors, signature errors, and wrong fonts?

Tinubu recently sent a list of 48 ministerial nominees to the Senate for confirmation. Their credentials were scrutinized, and they were asked to defend their certificates. Would the Senate have confirmed Tinubu as a minister if he were on that list? Wouldn’t he have been chased out of the hallowed chambers of the Senate if he had come with questionable credentials?

Isn’t it tragic that a man who cannot scale a mere ministerial screening is now serving as President of Nigeria? A Nigerian tragedy indeed!

Phrank Shaibu is the Special Assistant on Public Communications to Atiku Abubakar

The opinion of the supreme court supercedes shuaibu opinion.it says a cert is regular until rejected by the issuer
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by 7arrows: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
garfield1:

The opinion of the supreme court supercedes shuaibu opinion.it says a cert is regular until rejected by the issuer

I said Mr. Garfield stole my handbag. Mr. Garfield said he didn't steal it. I said ok I have items ABCD in the bag pls open it for us to see and confirm if it's true. Instead of Mr. Garfield to open the bag and show people that the bag actually belongs to him he rather takes a court order to stop us from opening the bag and he insists it belongs to him.

Now there are two issues, No 1, the bag is actually stolen by Mr. Garfield. No 2, There's something much bigger than items ABCD in the bag that's why Mr. Garfield has refused to open it.

I leave the rest for observers.
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by garfield1: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
7arrows:

I said Mr. Garfield stole my handbag. Mr. Garfield said he didn't steal it. I said ok I have items ABCD in the bag pls open it for us to see and confirm if it's true. Instead of Mr. Garfield to open the bag and show people that the bag actually belongs to him he rather takes a court order to stop us from opening the bag and he insists it belongs to him.

Now there are two issues, No 1, the bag is actually stolen by Mr. Garfield. No 2, There's something much bigger than items ABCD in the bag that's why Mr. Garfield has refused to open it.

I leave the rest for observers.

The analogy you brought does not tally or correlate.you are talking of property theft which has a standard of proof of its own.forgery of document has a different standard.begore Lyon vs diri,a simple discrepancy proves forgery.but after that,the apex court agreed that only the issuing institution can decide
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by 7arrows: 6:29am On Aug 31, 2023
garfield1:

The analogy you brought does not tally or correlate.you are talking of property theft which has a standard of proof of its own.forgery of document has a different standard.begore Lyon vs diri,a simple discrepancy proves forgery.but after that,the apex court agreed that only the issuing institution can decide

Okay I agree that all I've said is trash. But if his hands are clean why stoping the university from releasing the true certificate that could exonerate him from all the embarrassment?
Re: Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu by garfield1: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2023
7arrows:

Okay I agree that all I've said is trash. But if his hands are clean why stoping the university from releasing the true certificate that could exonerate him from all the embarrassment?

His cert is real but it seems his previous records of primary and secondary school are with different identities so he is hiding it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF / Kwara APC Members Fight With Chairs During Membership Registration, Meeting / For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.