Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures (1643 Views)

The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada / From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Eid-El-Kabir: Osun Government Announces Free Round-Trip Train Ride From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by ednut1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Joined a group on a bicycle ride from Toronto to Mississauga . Distance covered 70km in 4 and half hours. 2000 Calories burnt. Canada is boring people go outside and have fun.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by TemplarLandry: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
cool
Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by ednut1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by Sweetvie: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nice smiley
Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by ednut1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
More.

4 Likes

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by ednut1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
cool

5 Likes

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by ednut1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
😁

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by Chibuzoripob: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
cool
Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by Philomath1212: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
ednut1:
Joined a group on a bicycle ride from Toronto to Mississauga . Distance covered 70km in 4 and half hours. 2000 Calories burnt. Canada is boring people go outside and have fun.

I like a boring place

1 Like

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by Gerrard59(m): 4:59am On Aug 28, 2023
Combined with constant gyming, I dey imagine how packs wey you carry for body? shocked grin
Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by folake4u(f): 6:17am On Aug 28, 2023
Nice pictures.

ednut1 Come teach me how to ride bicycle. cheesy
Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by ednut1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
folake4u:
Nice pictures.

how much will you pay πŸ˜†
Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by folake4u(f): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
ednut1:
how much will you pay πŸ˜†

Urgent 2k. cheesy
Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by Waffarianman(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
folake4u:
Nice pictures.

B like you done dey Eye πŸ‘€ Ednut1 ooo I know say you dey feel the Yankee syd
Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by thrillionaire(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nice one ednut. I dream of being in a setting like this soon..
Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by FalseProphet1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
folake4u:
Nice pictures.

Nigerian girls would never disappoint once they see abroad guy. If you don't know, he's married with kids. So kill the emotions you're having for him or else it would end in tears.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by ednut1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Waffarianman:

B like you done dey Eye πŸ‘€ Ednut1 ooo I know say you dey feel the Yankee syd
FalseProphet1:

Nigerian girls would never disappoint once they see abroad guy. If you don't know, he's married with kids. So kill the emotions you're having for him or else it would end in tears.

This I have seen.
Nawa o. She offend una before. Na just harmless comment.
Married with kids Wetin man no go see for NL🀣

2 Likes

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by kaycome: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
You be real false prophet. Just harmless talk from innocent lady and see you response. I guess you have had an heartbreak from a lady before. This your comment show a lot about how you view ladies and how you even treat your wife. Angry man ....LOl

4 Likes

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by kaycome: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
ednut1:

Ednut1 i beg how many kids do you have cos someone don open your biography..... hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by FalseProphet1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
kaycome:

You be real false prophet. Just harmless talk from innocent lady and see you response. I guess you have had an heartbreak from a lady before. This your comment show a lot about how you view ladies and how you even treat your wife. Angry man ....LOl
If you like simp harder, you will never see her pant.

This I have seen.

6 Likes

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
There's nothing special about abroad guys and what makes you believe any man living abroad automatically has money and is attractive to all ladies?
Abroad guys ain't shit, take this from me.

1 Like

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by kaycome: 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

If you like simp harder, you will never see her pant.

This I have seen.
Seriously do people still think like this? Poor mentality indeed

2 Likes

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by FalseProphet1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
There's nothing special about abroad guys and what makes you believe any man living abroad automatically has money and is attractive to all ladies?
Abroad guys ain't shit, take this from me.
Many girls get wet at the thought of having one, and would ditch their serious Nigerian boyfriend for the opportunity of dating one.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by FalseProphet1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
kaycome:

Seriously do people still think like this? Poor mentality indeed
Poor mentality is rushing to defend a female you barely even know by attacking your fellow guy with the hope that she'll call you her knight in shining armor.

Sorry bro, she no send you. Next time mind your business.

8 Likes

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Many girls get wet at the thought of having one, and would ditch their serious Nigerian boyfriend for the opportunity of dating one.

This I have seen.
It's girls of easy value wey no sabi her math well that'll do such, there's nothing special about abroad guys.
Most of them ain't rich, just normal average life with bills upon bills to settle there.

This you've not seen

1 Like

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by FalseProphet1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
It's girls of easy value wey no sabi her math well that'll do such, there's nothing special about abroad guys.
Most of them ain't rich, just normal average life with bills upon bills to settle there.

This you've not seen
I'm your husband, you should be defending me. πŸ˜”
Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I'm your husband, you should be defending me. πŸ˜”
You are my grand son
Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by ednut1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:

This you've not seen
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/617577-nigerians-spend-over-half-of-their-earnings-on-food-worst-globally-report.html
so there are no bills in Nigeria Same Nigeria were people can no longer buy full tank of petrol. Una funny for this NL

2 Likes

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
ednut1:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/617577-nigerians-spend-over-half-of-their-earnings-on-food-worst-globally-report.html
so there are no bills in Nigeria Same Nigeria were people can no longer buy full tank of petrol. Una funny for this NL
There are bills everywhere but my point is abroad guys ain't shit.

1 Like

Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by Waffarianman(m): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2023
ednut1:

Still on the play marra abi you just dey enta NL
Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by hammed71(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
This I have seen lol
Re: Bicycle Ride Adventure - Toronto To Mississauga Round Trip -pictures by Erwinjstoff(m): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
ednut1:

Hello boss, please respond to my mail request.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get A Shengen,s/a,malaysia,dubai Visas @ An Affordable Fee! / Pregnant In Britain But Work Permit Expires Soon. / Why Are Nigerian Uniform Men At Airport Behave Irrational To Travellers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.