Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) (52332 Views)

Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting / Dino Melaye Spotted Chanting War Songs Against Buhari At A Function (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by creativehubb: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2023
Protocols still applies though...see the eye obaseki take look am grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2023
The ambitious henchman

1 Like

Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2023
jrusky:
See wetin Edo no be Lagos had caused now? Big failure fighting small failure.

I regretted joining all those children of hate and doom in supporting this man called Obaseki to return to Edo state House I didn't quickly discovered whoever those children of hate and doom support politically will fail infact I sincerely apologise to Oshiomole all insults I threw at him on those period and I regretted a failure like Obaseki belong to my part(pdp) its a shame.

Anybody those children of hate and doom support I will never support that person again and that is one of the reason I made up my mind if heaven fall I will never support or like Bitter Gringory Obi, never.

This shows that you don't have any exemplary knowledge of good politics and you lack a desirable political ideology. You na anywhere belle face and wind just dey blow you everywhere.

Have you simply forgotten these thieves called politicians are all the same? Whom will you apologise to next time ehn?
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by Christistruth03: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2023
Samakus:
That's a crude way of disrespecting your deputy governor publicly

Oshiomhole must be looking at him from one Corner and doing that his "I told you So" dance
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2023
Nonybb:
Shuaibu is a very desperate politician to ever man the government house. This man doesn't understand the principle of succession: that you don't succeed your master by fighting him but by being loyal or using pretence
As it was applicable to Obaseki and Oshomole? I hope you are not among " Edo no be Lagos then?
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by highness25(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2023
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2023
egoldman:

The matter of people from the rising sun will kpai you one day, stop hate it kills the hater.

Everything na hate, foolish akpu pygmy.
Na why your mama dey hide under bed every Monday. Foolish slave.
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by dododawa1: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2023
Time will tell
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Peppysco:
Hmmm, what goes around really comes around, no one can sow mango and expect to harvest plantain, never.
These 2 were the biggest beneficiaries of Oshiomole's political reign in Edo state but what did they do to him, they both publicly maligned, disgrace and flush out the old man,almost into a political obscurity. See as God come dey do am now.
Philip Shuaibu that was just a local government chairman in Etsako West(Oshiomole's LGA) in 2010 when Oshiomole was still the governor. Guy was a loyal guy to his principal, even dressed in khaki style like him.
Obaseki nko, someone that was brought in from the private sector to govern, dem com chop their benefactor eyes, see as God come scatter their 2 now.

Just how you Nigerians bring God into Nigerian politicking as if God loves the works of the hands of our politicians.

Instead of your politicians to focus on delivering the dividends of democracy, they're busy politicking and distracting the populace with their mess. Well, you guys don't know any better.

Quite incredible!
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

If men were God…….

This is same Obaseki that we all were rooting for when he had problem with his Godfather Adam Oshimole.

Is Obaseki not doing same thing he complained Adam was doing?

😂😂 Have you forgotten these are black men? grin
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by winner37(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2023
Na them them ,they will go and settled their matter in a closed door meeting
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by kokoA(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2023
Cromagnon:
everyone cannot lack ambition like you na
You have been noticed. Oya dey go.
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2023
seunmsg:
Shaibu the internally displaced politician of Edo state.

What you said is highly irrelevant.

Obaseki messed up by sitting to watch his security aide prevent his Deputy from coming to greet him.

That is arrant nonsense. It is disgraceful. I used to think that Obaseki was cosmopolitan and educated.

Mtchewww.
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2023
This would have been a very good avenue for the preacher to hit big on the two shameless heads.
Rather he would act like the priest in the story of the good Samaritan.
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2023
Praxis758:
Sowing is reaping.

However, Obaseki must remember that his position isn’t immortal.

Thank you so much for your comment.

Most people always think that they are where they are because they are the smartest.

I didn't know that Obaseki was this irresponsible and petty. It is such a shame. I had always seen him as one of Nigeria's very refined Governors.

I had put him in the same class with Babagana Zulum. Little did I know that he is not any different from Nyesom Wike.
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2023
22o62021:
Church has been turned to a political house

Obaseki should recover all those filling stations that shaiubu acquired through land grabbing

The next government will then recover the houses Obaseki acquired through land grabbing too.

Who should recover the ones Obaseki grabbed? The next Government that would be busy with grabbing their own?
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2023
yarimo:
Foolish man nothing wrong in deputy governor want to succeed you as governor

Don't mind him. Na jealousy!

Just because he hasn't been Deputy Governor before...he doesn't want Shuaibu to be ahead of him by that milestone.

E go shock am say Shuaibu fit be Governor tomorrow, the way wey e take shock Martins Elechi when him then Deputy, Dave Umahi. Umahi don go ahead to become Senator and now Minister.

Make people dey always remember say no man be God o.
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2023
Obaseki is ugly inside and out
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by Peppysco: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2023
omooba969:

Just how you Nigerians bring God into Nigerian politicking as if God loves the works of the hands of our politicians.

Instead of your politicians to focus on delivering the dividends of democracy, they're busy politicking and distracting the populace with their mess. Well, you guys don't know any better.

Quite incredible!

My comment never exonerated any of the politicians mentioned in my earlier post. I guess what spooked you is the word 'God' that I used to reference the exposure of the treacherous attitudes of the 2 politicians.
By the way, saying 'We don't know any better' makes you sound to full of yourself. I wouldn't want to engage any further, do well not to quote me again, thanks.
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by omurphy23456: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2023
This is international class blocking, although from the pictures it is obvious that the governor was aware but sincerely he owe a disloyal deputy absolutely no apology. It is not a must that when the tenure of a Gov is over his deputy takes over, it is a bad preceding in Nigeria's politics that absolutely should be corrected, deputies are most likely not the Best Governorship candidates. Wetin concern me!!! I am Obedient & Useful.

1 Like

Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by Pootle: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2023
mere deputy...obaseki use bombastic eye charge am for dss official, that follow suit to shaibu sharp sharp
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by HRMK: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2023
desperate?after how many of serving his principal?how long did it take atiku to betray obasanjo?how many years did it take obi to abandon atiku?how would it have been so easy for #edogov to survive onslaught of #apc without support of this deputy?does it make sense to now abandon such a man and pick another to succeed him?that is arrant nonsense!!
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by UIUX: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Shuaibu thought Obaseki would love him for betraying his own brother. He even appear too desperate for Obaseki to trust - he showed he's too smart.
if you sell your brother, the buyer wouldn't trust you.

1 Like

Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2023
As an Edo man I’d say “ two-idiots”

Neither Obaseki nor Shuiabu can dictate to EDOLITES who the next gov will/should be.
We are a people of our making!

Obaseki knows acting like a god will turn Edo people away from him, he has to thread carefully so EDOLITES don’t vote in shuaibu just to let him know, you’re not a god
EDOLITES dislike any manner of godfatherism
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2023
Nonybb:
Shuaibu is a very desperate politician to ever man the government house. This man doesn't understand the principle of succession: that you don't succeed your master by fighting him but by being loyal or using pretence

The last thing an Edo man will do is asslick!
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by DJInfluence: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
So Obaseki was not man enough to tell his deputy he doesn't want to see or interact with him. See as he sidon dey look with side eye while his security is doing the work for him...
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
CoolAmbience:

What you said is highly irrelevant.

Obaseki messed up by sitting to watch his security aide prevent his Deputy from coming to greet him.

That is arrant nonsense. It is disgraceful. I used to think that Obaseki was cosmopolitan and educated.

Mtchewww.

Blablabla blu.

1 Like

Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by Sammie147: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
ganisucks:
Look at Obaseki's face. Kikiki... 😅🤣😂😆
If him get chance, him for like slap Shuaibu face dirty.
grin

I was wondering why nobody was saying anything about his face
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by AliEzeOlu: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Obaseki's Wife is very happy about this
... See her eyes grin grin grin
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Peppysco:

My comment never exonerated any of the politicians mentioned in my earlier post. I guess what spooked you is the word 'God' that I used to reference the exposure of the treacherous attitudes of the 2 politicians.
By the way, saying 'We don't know any better' makes you sound to full of yourself. I wouldn't want to engage any further, do well not to quote me again, thanks.

Maybe you're right but my message is clear and it's obvious you didn't find comfort in it.
Re: Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) by Cantonese: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
Absolutely lack of manners by the governor himself. He was even watching closely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Major Gideon Orkar Coup Speech In April 1990.has Anything Changed Since Then? / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else / Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.