Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,266 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials (5168 Views)

DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals / Maina: EFCC & Prison Officials Clash Over Who Should Detain Ex Pension Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by Mrtaye: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
tsdarkside:
i never liked those ethiopians....

very useless people....

to me they are not blacks....they are indians....
very ugly people....
Their women are beautiful
Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by DomPerignon: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
ollysaks:

Whatever ohu means is the name for your mother, father, siblings and kindred.

Mr DomPerignon Ohu grin grin

E pain am
Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by tsdarkside(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mrtaye:

Their women are beautiful

tahh....

nigerian women are more beautiful....

this ethiopians think little of us west and central africans....

dont admire anything about them....

2 Likes

Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by DomPerignon: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
tsdarkside:

tahh....

they think little of us west and central africans....

I think you are referring to Somali lightbulb heads or the most racist Sudanese .

Ethiopians are very proud and rightly so.

They have a very rich and proud history and heritage .

They existed during ancient Egypt , Assyrian , Persian. Babylonian and Roman empires but we're never conquered .

They are the only African country never to have gone through colonialism outside the brief invasion and occupation of their land by Mussolini who was looking for the darn Ark of the Covenant.

Their language is as old as that of ancient Egypt and their writings are all indigenous and date older than Indian Sanskrit .

They were the first and longest Christian empire until the Jewish sponsored Marxist revolution in the 70s that was meant to destroy the only surviving lineage of David so as to pave way for the usurper Rothschild occupying the throne of a future Jewish kingdom.

They are beautiful and love their genes. Can't blame them.

No matter how much they will fall in love with you they will never marry you .

They even won't marry whites sef. They are as proud as the Japanese and believe in racial purity.

They are cool in my book apart from the Tegrey Jew Marxists that betrayed their king, empire and God.
Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by truthhurtsnaira: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
DomPerignon:

I think you are referring to Somali lightbulb heads or the most racist Sudanese .

Ethiopians are very proud and rightly so.

They have a very rich and proud history and heritage .

They existed during ancient Egypt , Assyrian , Persian. Babylonian and Roman empires but we're never conquered .

They are the only African country never to have gone through colonialism outside the brief invasion and occupation of their land by Mussolini who was looking for the darn Ark of the Covenant.

Their language is as old as that of ancient Egypt and their writings are all indigenous and date older than Indian Sanskrit .

They were the first and longest Christian empire until the Jewish sponsored Marxist revolution in the 70s that was meant to destroy the only surviving lineage of David so as to pave way for the usurper Rothschild occupying the throne of a future Jewish kingdom.

They are beautiful and love their genes. Can't blame them.

No matter how much they will fall in love with you they will never marry you .

They even won't marry whites sef. They are as proud as the Japanese and believe in racial purity.

They are cool in my book apart from the Tegrey Jew Marxists that betrayed their king, empire and God.

Too bad for Niggers of Nigeria… They dont love their history nor selves… Only love what Western world tells them to love such as BBNaija, EPL, Weaves, HENNY and ice, and a fictitious slave named country called Nigeria.

Kudos to Ethiopia dem Eritrea….

1 Like

Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by Mrtaye: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
tsdarkside:

tahh....

they think little of us west and central africans....

Nothing major it's just the normal intimidation phobia they have for Nigerians but seriously their ladies are beautiful
Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by tsdarkside(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mrtaye:

Nothing major it's just the normal intimidation phobia they have for Nigerians but seriously their ladies are beautiful

he no consighn me....
Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by 7lives: 7:00am On Aug 29, 2023
naija1stnigar:
Someone's son, brother or even father is dead in another country, instead of we here to condemn it, majority have added tribal colouration, that leads to the question " is it that this generation of Nigerians Are cursed from heaven or what? I mean I just can't understand, small thing, na Igbo, na Yoruba, na hausa. I want to ask which tribe does not commits crime? Or which tribe does not produce Giants? It's a pity nairaland has been reduced to a war zone for unrepentant ethnic bigots. What a shame!

What will a Nigerian be doing in a foreign prison?..
Heck people just don't end up in prisons, only law breakers ends up like that
It is a general knowledge that people will get punished for breaking the law, anywhere in the world.
So when people still choose to go ahead to break the law, not minding the consequences of their actions, why should I be blamed for not showing sympathy?.
Those who's mantra is get rich or die trying just got served, and I'm expected to show sympathy, na me send them on a journey of no return, are you okay?.

2 Likes

Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by raskymonojendor: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2023
Again . From India, to India, to South Africa, to Ethiopia e.t.c. They are an endangered tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by 7lives: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2023
Omoluabi16:
If we had serious leadership in this country, all the president needs to do is put his foot down, and stop this disrespect from all this tinpot countries. The disrespect has gone on for far too long. Common Ethiopia!

You mean the Ethiopian securities just grab him at the point of entry, and shoved him into the prison?.
Una no dey shame at all, if you are truely an Omoluabi which I very much doubt, and you're into business that makes people go to jail in foreign countries, remember owun oju wa, l'oju ri o.

3 Likes

Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by naija1stnigar(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2023
7lives:

What will a Nigerian be doing in a foreign prison?..
Heck people just don't end up in prisons, only law breakers ends up like that
It is a general knowledge that people will get punished for breaking the law, anywhere in the world.
So when people still choose to go ahead to break the law, not minding the consequences of their actions, why should I be blamed for not showing sympathy?.
Those who's mantra is get rich or die trying just got served, and I'm expected to show sympathy, na me send them on a journey of no return, are you okay?.
am not sure you are truly ok, cos if you are you should know breaking laws has always been part of human nature, that's why hard measures are set to contain them. If they were not given death sentences a sound mind should condemn the gruesome murder of a prisoner not to laugh at it! Afterall, are there not foreign prisoners in Nigeria? Are foreigners not committing crimes in Nigeria? How many of them has been killed in prison? Reason like a human being before coming to type all your senseless rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by 7lives: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
naija1stnigar:
am not sure you are truly ok, cos if you are you should know breaking laws has always been part of human nature, that's why hard measures are set to contain them. If they were not given death sentences a sound mind should condemn the gruesome murder of a prisoner not to laugh at it! Afterall, are there not foreign prisoners in Nigeria? Are foreigners not committing crimes in Nigeria? How many of them has been killed in prison? Reason like a human being before coming to type all your senseless rubbish.

Oga are you also a law breaker?.
Anyway, whoever wants to put me behind bars will die trying, 'cause ko si aye rara.
Nitori ki nma ba je iya, ni mo se ya ma jiya l'ofa.
Nitori ki nle te Ile tutu, ni mo se da omi si iwaju.
There are no easy ways, but there are better ways.
Put your brain to use, God put it there for a purpose.
Shalom.
Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by naija1stnigar(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
7lives:

Oga are you also a law breaker?.
Anyway, whoever wants to put me behind bars will die trying, 'cause ko si aye rara.
Nitori ki nma ba je iya, ni mo se ya ma jiya l'ofa.
Nitori ki nle te Ile tutu, ni mo se da omi si iwaju.
There are no easy ways, but there are better ways.
Put your brain to use, God put it there for a purpose.
Shalom.
put your brain to use, cos am very sure you haven't, if you had you won't have laughed@the mindless killing of someone like that
Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Y always Igbo?

They are d ones that have problem anywhere they go, no time now they will come n tell us it’s because they envy them

If you divide the country and answer your father's name while they answer their Biafra, will you die?

How can you be complaining of a problem while still embracing the problem, and even ready to die with the problem?
Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by yommen: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
DomPerignon:

It's Eze and not Efe so don't use that cheap lie here to claim she isn't Ibo when it is explicitly stated that her name is Eze and not Efe.

It's this "we Vs them" mentality coupled with your blind materialism that buoys these young men and women to seek wealth through criminal activities.

Nobody is denying that there are no criminals among other tribes or people or races of the world . It is however your incessant penchant to not only elevate and celebrate your criminals but to blindly defend them that sets you apart.

Know this and get sense.

Another Nigerian was actually mentioned in the post and it's Efe. Read the whole post, you'll see it.
Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by Keme4Real(f): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
Terrible. Where are Nigerian ambassadors and diplomats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn / Tanker Explodes On Kano Bridge, Halts Inter-State Transportation / Importance Of Military In Democratic Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.