Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo (4317 Views)

Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video / Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by MrFourSHIRTS: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Thai Police comment on 1gbos.
Please be the judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by MrFourSHIRTS: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2023
We are learning to understand why

3 Likes

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2023
Kill the bastard...these useless guys are not pure igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by lexylaw40: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2023
Me I no won say anything : grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Benny90: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2023
I'm not surprised, I'm just glad the world is getting to know them for who they are.. Liars, they blackmail you emotionally and very dubious.

I was chatting with a south african friend the other day and she said the same thing the investigators said about them in this video.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Maize247(f): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2023
O god! The world is differentiating the criminal tribe from Nigeria. It's just a matter of time that the whole world will know who really these people are

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by accordadoga25(f): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Hehehe

4 Likes

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by FreeStuffsNG: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
So who are the impure Igbo? Smh
Someone who is speaking Igbo and identifying his fellow Igbo brother. Even the Thai police officer identified him as Igbo. That Police officer sounded exasperated and frustrated so much that he used very horrible despicable words to describe Igbo yet he is not even from Nigeria or Africa. Smh.

That police officer is not a racist at all. He was just being honest with that young man. At some point, he was addressing Stanley like his own blood Brother.

MrFourSHIRTS:
Thai Police comment on 1gbos.
Please be the judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

Hmmmm. Smh.
Dilligent and upright Igbo like my Patriotic Nigerian Igbo friends, brothers and sisters must not give up on being patriotic and doing the right thing whether they are home or abroad.

This video and that statement by that Thai police officer that Igbo are selfish, liars and are the curse of Africa and Nigeria is completely avoidable if these bad eggs had relented from crime since.

This is why upright Igbo must never succumb to those unpatriotic and rude Igbo who insult and blackmail other Nigerians when we denounce these bad eggs by suggesting that it's an attack against the Igbo. It's not !

Any Igbo who attack Nigerians who denounce these bad eggs among the Igbo from irresponsible parenting background who fed them with hate, lies and bigotry is part of the criminal enterprise of those who bring shame to Igbo.

He is 22 years old and he said his parents are very very poor and that's why he is in crime.smh. The fact is that he is not doing crime because his parents are poor, he is doing crime because he is from a background that has no integrity.This is exactly what Prof Soludo complained about with parents who are irresponsible.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Abbeytoy(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

They're what?

1 Like

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2023
This is very bad.

This guy is justifying the evil he does - for his future as he said, while jeopardising the life and futures of thousands.

The kidnapper should kidnap because he has to drive a corolla, the murderer should kill because he has to wear gucci and the thief has to steal because the survival of his larger than life image is more important than the decades of hardwork from person he is stealing from.

It seems we need more mental institutions in Nigeria than we care to have.

17 Likes

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by SmartPolician: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2023
The police officer is very reasonable and professional probably because he's a devout Christian.

That criminal, who claims to go to church but doesn't know the name of his pastor, is tarnishing the image of other Igbos and Nigerians abroad and deserves no mercy.

The law doesn't work based on sentiment and emotions. If you are found wanting, you shouldn't be spared.

Many Igbo parents are doing a terribly bad job at parenting. They keep raising children without values. Little wonder they don't care about family name because nothing else matters to them other than making money.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2023
Abbeytoy:

They're what?

See his Black face like yiribanza.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Abbeytoy(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

See his Black face like yiribanza.

I am black and a Yoruba.

I am not a disgrace to my tribe or my country.

I only ask a question and I do not link with drugs

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by wakaman: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Which one is pure igbo?? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2023
Abbeytoy:

I am black and a Yoruba.

I am not a disgrace to my tribe or my country.

I only ask a question and I do not link with drugs

You do because your lord and personal saviour bola is a pure drug dealer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by helinues: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
India just dey waste their time landing at the other side of the moon, our brothers go develop the moon before them.

grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Reality3080: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hallelujah

Other Nigerians are now vindicated, the police officer made it clear it’s igbos that are committing d crime

He was categorical about igbos n said “many stupid igbos “. He also said “igbo are fools”

Gidgiddy, swaggerjack, racoon, ofunofu, ofoigbo, taylor98

U don cast ooo, the world is beginning to know u for who u are

I pray u get your Biafra fast so people outside Nigeria can know the difference between Nigeria n d criminal tribe

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Christistruth03: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nigerian Govt needs to start seizing the Properties of all convicted Drug Traffickers irrespective of the Tribe and force them to learn a Hand Trade in prison like Welding, Electrician and Building

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by AfonjaEmir: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
YORUBA DEY CRY....APC EDO DEY CRY cheesy

TINUBU RESULT WAHALA NA BETTER BLOW.

NOW NA IGBO MATTER, WHEN THE PERSON, THAT IS SMASHING THEIR CONEHEADS IS ATIKU.

MAYBE ATIKU NAME IS Abubachukwu Atiku cool

Una go cry Blood...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by inoki247: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
Once you go out dere to commit any crime and Spoil the name of the country after serving the Jail term in the country you commit the Crime once you're deported back to Nigeria na straight 10yrs in Nigeria Prison for spoiling the image of the country we need this Law in Nigeria.....

Imagine playing the victim card trying to bring all the whole country into your misbehavior and looking for way to justify his crime....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by OfoIgbo: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Reality3080:
Hallelujah

Other Nigerians are now vindicated, the police officer made it clear it’s igbos that are committing d crime

He was categorical about igbos n said “many stupid igbos “. He also said “igbo are fools”

Gidgiddy, swaggerjack, racoon, ofunofu, ofoigbo, taylor98

U don cast ooo, the world is beginning to know u for who u are

I pray u get your Biafra fast so people outside Nigeria can know the difference between Nigeria n d criminal tribe

Stuff from Abike-Dabiri, falsely labelling Igbos in the eyes of other nations.

Don't worry, Igbos will make sure everyone knows that Tinubu is a Yoruba. And that a Yoruba president is partnering with colonial powers to keep Niger enslaved.
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by sreamsense: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
One thing I thank this police officer for is that he is able to mention the tribe that is dominating illegal drug dealings in their country by mentioning Igbos. Igbos are the ones that dominate their drug dealings statistics. If a Nigerian tells Igbos that they dominate drug and crime statistics in Nigeria, they will say it is based on tribalism. Now that Thai police has confirmed and awarded Igbos honorary master degree in illegal drug dealings, who is now spoiling Nigeria name internationally?

Who are now the stuborn animals in the Zoo of Nigeria? Igbos keep spoiling Nigeria for all Nigerians and they will still be the loudest to complain most. I beg cool down, support Tinubu let him clean all the mess you have done. Nigeria would have been worse if Obi becomes the president because it may have mutiplicity effect to boost Biafran crime

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by dealslip(f): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Did anyone notice when he was crying at the beginning, claiming he was been victimized for being Nigerian and how ashamed he was being Nigeria.

My greatest shock was the narcissist display about being ashamed to be a Nigerian and how Nigerians are doing things that doesn't make him proud to be a Nigerian. Here is someone who fully knows he is trafficking hard drugs and one of the people that have been ruining Nigeria's reputation.

Please if you are Igbo do not say a word in defense of him or start bringing other links to other tribes commiting crime. The officer is already conversant with those who bring illegal drugs to their country.

Any one who has the means among Igbos should start advocating for NGOs and organisations to start an awareness campaign among the Igbo youths as per this drug and materialism thing.. Some thing is seriously wrong somewhere from South Africa to Malaysia to Dubai to Indonesia to India to Thailand.

How can a criminal be so brazen in his attempt to robe the whole of Nigeria into his crime. Pretending that he was arrested because he was Nigerian. Here is someone that has trafficked illegal drugs, pretending to be a victim. I still can't understand. Honestly this is a psychopath and a confirmed evil man.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
While this is bad, I will make the following points clear.

1. Dealing drug internationally is not what brings shame to Nigeria. The biggest drug smugglers are from Mexico, Brazil and Columbia. Those countries are not treated shamefully on that account. Where a market exists, people with entrepreneurial minds take advantage. Who consumes the drug?

2. What brings shame to Nigeria and indeed Africa is the shear size of its underdevelopment and poverty. Who are mostly to blame? Leaders!

3. Igbos are the most entrepreneurial of Nigerian tribes. Self starters who are never contented with poverty. The negative aspect of this mindset is what you see here. The positive aspect lies in the millions of igbos who picked up themselves and caught up economically with those who killed their parents and schemed them out of power.

4. If you are Igbo, don't let the mean words of the racist police officer bring you down. He was trying to sound intelligent but no truly intelligent person will single out a group of over 20 million people to call them derogatory names because he met 20 of them.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Reality3080: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Stuff from Abike-Dabiri, falsely labelling Igbos in the eyes of other nations.

Don't worry, Igbos will make sure everyone knows that Tinubu is a Yoruba. And that a Yoruba president is partnering with colonial powers to keep Niger enslaved.
I guess Abike paid d police officer to mention igbos abi?
I guess abike told the police officers igbos have been comiting crime for long?
U can’t deduce from d video that this isn’t d first time this guy is dealing with an Igbo person n he has witnessed many things about d igbos

The guy made it clear many igbos have sat on that seat n lied so he’s used to them

U Igbo better look for ways to educate your people so they stop that mindset of money over everything

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Reality3080: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
dealslip:
My greatest shock was the narcissist display about being ashamed to be a Nigerian. How can a criminal be so brazen in his attempt to robe Nigeria into his crime. Pretending to have been arrested because he was Nigerian. Here is someone that has trafficked illegal drugs, pretending to be a victim. I still can't understand.
that’s d way of the igbos

Commit a crime n claim victim, the police officer happens to b a wise man, he took him to d cleaners n the Igbo guy rest

He’s blaming Nigeria despite d fact he has left Nigeria, at least we are all getting to know d criminal tribe now

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by haffaze777(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
What a shame for billionaires people grin

32 Likes

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by tiger28: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Frontpage plssss!

See how Thai police defined the ibos!

Very pathetic to watch and a disgrace to Africa!

11 Likes

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by yommen: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
With this video, who is who has been made clear. SEBI if we talk, dem go say we dey jealous dem. Now a foreigner is saying it.

Moderators, no be me talk am oo. Na wetin the video talk I hear o.

4 Likes

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by yommen: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
YORUBA DEY CRY....APC EDO DEY CRY cheesy

TINUBU RESULT WAHALA NA BETTER BLOW.

NOW NA IGBO MATTER, WHEN THE PERSON, THAT IS SMASHING THEIR CONEHEADS IS ATIKU.

MAYBE ATIKU NAME IS Abubachukwu Atiku cool

Una go cry Blood...

The Thai Police said it all. By now, you ought to withdraw to your closet, think and begin to talk to your people... If I were to be Igbo, I wouldn't even comment on this thread at all.

But see him trying to use Tinubu and Atiku case change topic. Or you think say we no know the enough comments wey you don make about Yorubas ni? But as the Thai Police officer said, 'they are selfish. They are stubborn and they lie so well...'

12 Likes

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by GeneralPula: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
tiger28:
Frontpage plssss!

I tell you bro..

It’s a shame..

32 Likes

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by yommen: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
tiger28:
Frontpage plssss!

They won't move it to front page. For where? Dem plenty internally.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Picture Melts My Heart / Nddc In Multi-billion Naira Contract Scam / Presidency Wades Into Al-mustapha's Case !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.