Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo (4370 Views)

Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video / Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Longinyamapucci(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
KGBKremlin:

All Igbo are the same thank God sooner you will get Biafra and leave our country alone.

To share a country with half Humans and inferior slave is the regret all igbos have.

Sooner rather than later you will have your Islamic state .
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

To share a country with half Humans and inferior slave is the regret all igbos have.

Sooner rather than later you will have your Islamic state .

Look at cannibals calling others semi being

2 Likes

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Says a fool..whose political elite are criminals , drug addicts and traffickers, human parts merchants, identity theft mizcreants and diabolical occultist.

Tinubu...Drug dealer and Occultist
Gbajagbiamila...Drug dealer.and Fraudster
Dapo Abiodun...Drug dealer...and fraudster.
Sanwolu.....Drug Dealer and addict
Fani Kayode...Drug addict and foolish elite

Should I continue? Useless Yoruba elite are shamelessly useless and you worship them stupidly...spits cool

Ode I'm a deltan confirmed face me and stop calling Yoruba, you soon find yourselves across the bridge to Biafra land.

1 Like

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

OMG!
It all makes sense to me now.

Anything about Igbo most involved human blood ritual sacrifice whether it's workshop, drugs, babyfactory, arms rubbers, human traffickers, organ traffickers, organ harvester, etching that is why you see their land washing away due to their evils.

2 Likes

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Longinyamapucci(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Better than your miserable generation.
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by AfonjaEmir: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Who gives a fvvck? Wherever you claim to be from. Are you talking to fvvvcktards that celebrate foolishness? Ogbeni, I didn't beg you for any darn support klear.

I am also from Delta, you piglet .but my own Delta understands his roots fully and won't settle for stupid narratives from useless people. cool

KGBKremlin:

Ode I'm a deltan confirmed face me and stop calling Yoruba, you soon find yourselves across the bridge to Biafra land.
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Who gives a fvvck? Wherever you claim to be from. Are you talking to fvvvcktards that celebrate foolishness? Ogbeni, I didn't beg you for any darn support klear.

I am also from Delta, you piglet .but my own Delta understands his roots fully and won't settle for stupid narratives from useless people. cool

Delta my ass.

Ohu be proud of your cannibal roots

By the way, why attack everyone here instead of the Thai official that made that striking correlation about your people and crime ?

Pestilence.
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2023
AfonjaEmir:

Igbo cannot be given any opportunities again anywhere in Nigeria, good that you have realised that you're going back to Biafra.

Lazy people who believe in ritualist and drugs trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Longinyamapucci(m): 12:44am On Aug 30, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Who is the monkey.
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by AfonjaEmir: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2023
Enjoy 1 NIGERIA without IGBOs .thank you. cool

KGBKremlin:

Igbo cannot be given any opportunities again anywhere in Nigeria, good that you have realised that you're going back to Biafra.

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by AfonjaEmir: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2023
Enjoy 1 NIGERIA without IGBOs .thank you. cool cool

KGBKremlin:

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by MrFourSHIRTS: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2023
Another Blockbuster loading
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by MrFourSHIRTS: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He is 22 years old and he said his parents are very very poor and that's why he is in crime.smh. The fact is that he is not doing crime because his parents are poor, he is doing crime because he is from a background that has no integrity.This is exactly what Prof Soludo complained about with parents who are irresponsible.
Na their general FMT be that
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2023
grin
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Ikpaitid: 9:55am On Oct 04, 2023
Look at his ugly IPOB face.
Sometimes I wonder why all IPOB 🐒 monkeys are criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State / Things You Never Knew About AISHA BUHARI (pics) / US Report On Igbos!!! Not Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.