Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo (4365 Views)

Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video / Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Kill the bastard...these useless guys are not pure igbos.

All Igbo are the same thank God sooner you will get Biafra and leave our country alone.

2 Likes

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 5:54am On Aug 29, 2023
Benny90:
I'm not surprised, I'm just glad the world is getting to know them for who they are.. Liars, they blackmail you emotionally and very dubious.

I was chatting with a south african friend the other day and she said the same thing the investigators said about them in this video.

The best thing for nigeria is to carve south east and give them Biafra.

This tribe are nothing to write about just big evil.

1 Like

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 5:57am On Aug 29, 2023
Maize247:
O god! The world is differentiating the criminal tribe from Nigeria. It's just a matter of time that the whole world will know who really these people are

Igbo must Go will soon be loading......
The worse tribe that ever exist in the world history.

Very lazy things, normal hustling they can't without ritual or drugs trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 6:02am On Aug 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

So who are the impure Igbo? Smh
Someone who is speaking Igbo and identifying his fellow Igbo brother. Even the Thai police officer identified him as Igbo. That Police officer sounded exasperated and frustrated so much that he used very horrible despicable words to describe Igbo yet he is not even from Nigeria or Africa. Smh.

That police officer is not a racist at all. He was just being honest with that young man. At some point, he was addressing Stanley like his own blood Brother.

Hmmmm. Smh.
Dilligent and upright Igbo like my Patriotic Nigerian Igbo friends, brothers and sisters must not give up on being patriotic and doing the right thing whether they are home or abroad.

This video and that statement by that Thai police officer that Igbo are selfish, liars and are the curse of Africa and Nigeria is completely avoidable if these bad eggs had relented from crime since.

This is why upright Igbo must never succumb to those unpatriotic and rude Igbo who insult and blackmail other Nigerians when we denounce these bad eggs by suggesting that it's an attack against the Igbo. It's not !

Any Igbo who attack Nigerians who denounce these bad eggs among the Igbo from irresponsible parenting background who fed them with hate, lies and bigotry is part of the criminal enterprise of those who bring shame to Igbo.

He is 22 years old and he said his parents are very very poor and that's why he is in crime.smh. The fact is that he is not doing crime because his parents are poor, he is doing crime because he is from a background that has no integrity.This is exactly what Prof Soludo complained about with parents who are irresponsible.

off mic 99% of Igbo are liars,90% of are into ritualist and you expect to have a good name in Nigeria and the world.

Igbo must go loading thank God for Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 6:04am On Aug 29, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:
This is very bad.

This guy is justifying the evil he does - for his future as he said, while jeopardising the life and futures of thousands.

The kidnapper should kidnap because he has to drive a corolla, the murderer should kill because he has to wear gucci and the thief has to steal because the survival of his larger than life image is more important than the decades of hardwork from person he is stealing from.

It seems we need more mental institutions in Nigeria than we care to have.

In Biafra, Igbo land not nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 6:07am On Aug 29, 2023
SmartPolician:
The police officer is very reasonable and professional probably because he's a devout Christian.

That criminal, who claims to go to church but doesn't know the name of his pastor, is tarnishing the image of other Igbos and Nigerians abroad and deserves no mercy.

The law doesn't work based on sentiment and emotions. If you are found wanting, you shouldn't be spared.

Many Igbo parents are doing a terribly bad job at parenting. They keep raising children without values. Little wonder they don't care about family name because nothing else matters to them other than making money.

Igbo name abroad in Africa, don't mention nigeria.
Difference is gradually become clearer between Nigerians and Biafra Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 6:08am On Aug 29, 2023
Abbeytoy:

I am black and a Yoruba.

I am not a disgrace to my tribe or my country.

I only ask a question and I do not link with drugs

They will soon be chase out from Nigeria very soon to their evil forest called Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 6:11am On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
You see IGBOs defending his atrocities??...NOPE!

But you defend tinubu, another drug trafficker in USA?

you are daft

Biafra is loading......
So you guys can continue with your ritualist and drugs trafficking in Cambodia, Vietnam, Dubai, UAE, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, south African etching

Cursed tribe nigeria don't even want you.

1 Like

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 6:14am On Aug 29, 2023
Benwallt:

They don't own those lands. The will be chased out of the land and other tribes from South south, north and west will now form the southeast. The land belongs to Nigeria. They will be driven to somewhere else

Maybe to Cameroon, besides who want evil forest as land,or maybe we will turn it into a zoo

1 Like

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 6:16am On Aug 29, 2023
garykoeman:
The guy was all smiles, at the officer mention of Nigerian as drug dealer.

But you can see his countenance change the moment the officer pinpoint Igbo as the tribe in Nigeria mostly involved.

The guy was happy giving Nigeria a bad name.

Igbo should leave nigeria no wonder major political position can't be given to them.

Biafra will be sure for them.

1 Like

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 6:18am On Aug 29, 2023
oilyngbati:
Very soon, developers will come and scream “the Thai officer is jealous and hates Igbos” grin

Igbo are evil tribe and don't have anything to be doing with nigeria in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 6:20am On Aug 29, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

The idiot does not know that there are thousands or millions of people who are underperforming their potentials yet took the humble pie.

Thousands of Nigerians, very smart individuals have given up some ambitions due to circumstances (not in a way justifying Nigeria's limiting factors) when it could have been much easier for them to get guns and rob people, commit fraud or every other illegality just to answer chief, senior man and odogwu.

Another annoying thing is his blaming Nigeria, "I am ashamed of being a Nigerian", TF he wants the country to do for him? Invade Thailand and demand that this brother should be allowed to sell drugs afterall he has ambitions to chase?

We seriously need more mental institutions.

Nigeria government should support Biafra indirectly so Igbo can leave that's the way out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by BALLOSKI: 6:24am On Aug 29, 2023
This video is legendary and the police officer is a professional and deserving of a national honour.

We all contributed to this wreckage we have as a country, but some of us love to play the victims.

1 Like

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Justiceleague1: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2023
DomPerignon JOHNBULL:

Really?

Not surprising at all to me.
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Justiceleague1: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2023
inoki247:

That's your problem if you want to mention name regardless of the tribe you're coming from the jail is a must and read again once you finish serving your jail term did the second person you mentioned serve any Jail term....

Or you've comprehension issue...

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by DenreleDave(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Kill the bastard...these useless guys are not pure igbos.

Wonders shall never end... I just read a long thread on Facebook about fake igbos and real igbos..

Now, you are saying some are not pure igbos?

Why this discrimination?

1 Like

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by AfonjaEmir: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2023
Thank you. Remember you actually worship and adore a convicted drug addict and accountant as your leader. cool

KGBKremlin:

Biafra is loading......
So you guys can continue with your ritualist and drugs trafficking in Cambodia, Vietnam, Dubai, UAE, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, south African etching

Cursed tribe nigeria don't even want you.
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by AfonjaEmir: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2023
You are crying blood on a regular.....I LOVE IT. cool

yommen:

Well, the video neither mentioned Tinubu nor Yoruba. Deal with it. You insulting shows you are an unrepentant fool!
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by AfonjaEmir: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2023
See your guys in UK... cool

DomPerignon:

You are not a Dialla so it's expected of you to defend your only means of being recognised in your breakaway autonomous slave kingdom.

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by lexylaw40: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by 7lives: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2023
DomPerignon:

Abakalaiki Ibos believe in a honest day's work.

They were heavily discriminated during old Anambra state and that's why investment in education was never extended to them.

Anambra Ibos still rely on Ebonyi Ibos to do menial jobs for them serving as farm hands, labourers and house maids and servants

The average Ibo does not believe in a honest day's work so they look down on the hardworking Ebonyi Ibo .

They called them derogatory names because the men carry loads on their heads
Igbos believes that Ebonyi folks don't have brains because they carry loads on their heads.

2 Likes

Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by KGBKremlin: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Thank you. Remember you actually worship and adore a convicted drug addict and accountant as your leader. cool

That is 1% can that be compared to 101% evil and drugs trafficking, human trafficking etc Igbo
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by AfonjaEmir: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2023
Says a fool..whose political elite are criminals , drug addicts and traffickers, human parts merchants, identity theft mizcreants and diabolical occultist.

Tinubu...Drug dealer and Occultist
Gbajagbiamila...Drug dealer.and Fraudster
Dapo Abiodun...Drug dealer...and fraudster.
Sanwolu.....Drug Dealer and addict
Fani Kayode...Drug addict and foolish elite

Should I continue? Useless Yoruba elite are shamelessly useless and you worship them stupidly...spits cool

KGBKremlin:

That is 1% can that be compared to 101% evil and drugs trafficking, human trafficking etc Igbo
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by AfonjaEmir: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2023
Says a Yoruba man..that is a certified fuul. cool

7lives:

They called them derogatory names because the men carry loads on their heads
Igbos believes that Ebonyi folks don't have brains because they carry loads on their heads.
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
God bless this police man.
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Razgas:
While this is bad, I will make the following points clear.

1. Dealing drug internationally is not what brings shame to Nigeria. The biggest drug smugglers are from Mexico, Brazil and Columbia. Those countries are not treated shamefully on that account. Where a market exists, people with entrepreneurial minds take advantage. Who consumes the drug?

2. What brings shame to Nigeria and indeed Africa is the shear size of its underdevelopment and poverty. Who are mostly to blame? Leaders!

3. Igbos are the most entrepreneurial of Nigerian tribes. Self starters who are never contented with poverty. The negative aspect of this mindset is what you see here. The positive aspect lies in the millions of igbos who picked up themselves and caught up economically with those who killed their parents and schemed them out of power.

4. If you are Igbo, don't let the mean words of the racist police officer bring you down. He was trying to sound intelligent but no truly intelligent person will single out a group of over 20 million people to call them derogatory names because he met 20 of them.

Just shut up. Stupid.
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Just shut up. Stupid.
read my post and read yours. The stupid person becomes clear instantly!
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Razgas:
read my post and read yours. The stupid person becomes clear instantly!

Just shut up. Stupid.

I read the idiotic post.

The bastards that are annually doing drugs, or robbing at upper iweaka, doing ugm, refusing to go to school, or owning-&-killing househelps are what? Fulani? Plateau State people?

They are Igbos. Igbos are a cursed tribe.

Everyone is industrious. The richest in Nigeria are Hausas and Yorubas. No Igbo.
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by banku: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
All these just to buy their Paradise, Lagos.
Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Just shut up. Stupid.

I read the idiotic post.

The bastards that are annually doing drugs, or robbing at upper iweaka, doing ugm, refusing to go to school, or owning-&-killing househelps are what? Fulani? Plateau State people?

They are Igbos. Igbos are a cursed tribe.

Everyone is industrious. The richest in Nigeria are Hausas and Yorubas. No Igbo.
now this was an idiotic post.
You are obsessed with Igbo. Everything about your posts are igbo. Why? You are a Stan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Vows To Tackle Corruption / Court Nullifies De-registration Of Political Parties By INEC / IBB And Kaduna Mafia Will Never Allow A Buhari Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.