Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? (2378 Views)

There Is Fierce Harmattan In Abuja And Rain In The East. / Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) / What Is This 7 Days Rain I'm Hearing About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by Greatn3ss: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Its about to rain but the owners are not around, what do I do as a man?

Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by izonborn098(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
If they are your close pals without fish brain.. You can park them and put them in their door step inside a small bag..

1 Like

Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Just leave them there.
If you weren't having a perverted mind you won't be bothering about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by Mindlog: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
Greatn3ss:
Its about to rain but the owners are not around, what do I do as a man?

It is none of your business, rather help your male neighbours remove the boxers, shirts and trousers they spread on the line as e be like say dem never knack you 2 by 2 before.

2 Likes

Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by ttobizz(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mindlog:

It is none of your business, rather help your male neighbours remove the boxers, shirts and trousers they spread on the line as e be like say dem never knack you 2 by 2 before.

Oh! Please get an umbrella for them

1 Like

Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by Foodqueen(f): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin leave them there, rain will not kill them.

U no well at all

2 Likes

Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by Greatn3ss: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
Foodqueen:

U no well at all
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by Greatn3ss: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
Foodqueen:

U no well at all
I must do something, I no fit sit down dey watch things fall apart
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by aQUINandmore: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nigeria men and their perverted mind.
That's why I don't pity them when their uncontrollable joysticks lead them to my hook.

1 Like

Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by Oracleee: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Funny thing, I have been in this situation.

While working somewhere in the middle belt I had this apartment I use, it's a twin apartment and the other side was been used by a very pretty young lady doing are residency in the teaching hospital. We really don't talk that much after normal and usual greetings and I no wan overdo. That very day I was home alone and it turned cloudy, I saw some of Drs clothing's on the line so I decided to help out. Lying underneath a wrapper were undies. Bras panties and G-strings. I was confused on what to do and I left for inside. Rain started and my conscience won't allow me so I went back and helped her back them. Aunty came after her call and Knocked, I was making cupcakes and that ugly moment set in. The incident made us close I meant a little bit close for comfort that I had to let go after few months. Oh and I enjoyed some incentives from the rapport

2 Likes

Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by constance500: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Just leave it man... I will rather eat sand than to take this off the line for a female neighbour
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by shantti(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Oracleee:
Funny thing, I have been in this situation.

While working somewhere in the middle belt I had this apartment I use, it's a twin apartment and the other side was been used by a very pretty young lady doing are residency in the teaching hospital. We really don't talk that much after normal and usual greetings and I no wan overdo. That very day I was home alone and it turned cloudy, I saw some of Drs clothing's on the line so I decided to help out. Lying underneath a wrapper were undies. Bras panties and G-strings. I was confused on what to do and I left for inside. Rain started and my conscience won't allow me so I went back and helped her back them. Aunty came after her call and Knocked, I was making cupcakes and that ugly moment set in. The incident made us close I meant a little bit close for comfort that I had to let go after few months. Oh and I enjoyed some incentives from the rapport

What type of incentives, let me know whether to start helping ladies pack their pants
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by shantti(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
What if at that incredulous moment when you have picked up one pant from the line, she enters with her group of friends.

You r looking at the pant in your hand, the pant is looking at you and she and her friends are baffled

2 Likes

Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by finallybusy: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
That's hot, one p.m. sunshine I'm seeing in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by ahnie: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Nigeria men and their perverted mind.
That's why I don't pity them when their uncontrollable joysticks lead them to my hook.
Lolz at the hook cheesy
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by tydi(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
Op sees pants
I see Benzssss cool
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by Oracleee: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
shantti:

What type of incentives, let me know whether to start helping ladies pack their pants

Let's limit it at free delicacies once in a while
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by Mindlog: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
shantti:
What if at that incredulous moment when you have picked up one pant from the line, she enters with her group of friends.

You r looking at the pant in your hand, the pant is looking at you and she and her friends are baffled

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
shantti:

🤣🤣🤣 this guy is a clown 🤣🤣 😂

2 Likes

Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by TheBillyonaire: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
You were not around when it rained.

You have just arrived.

1 Like

Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by LeeSmart: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
Just leave them there.
If you weren't having a perverted mind you won't be bothering about it.
Lol buh uncle was only trying to help😁
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
LeeSmart:

Lol buh uncle was only trying to help😁
Who send uncle message
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by LeeSmart: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
Who send uncle message
Would u prefer the undies to be drenched?
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by LeeSmart: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
Who send uncle message
??
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
LeeSmart:

Would u prefer the undies to be drenched?
yes
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by LeeSmart: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
yes
I thought women are ought to be looking out for eachother?
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
LeeSmart:

I thought women are ought to be looking out for eachother?
He's a man and has no right to touch another woman's undies
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by LeeSmart: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
He's a man and has no right to touch another woman's undies

He only wanted to help nd you a woman is saying he shouldn't
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
shantti:

. grin grin. Action film loading
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
LeeSmart:

He only wanted to help nd you a woman is saying he shouldn't
He should simply leave it there
Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by LeeSmart: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
He should simply leave it there
Owkay trouble lady😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its About To Rain But The Owners Are Not Around, What Do I Do As A Man? by dontrulee: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
If it's me, I'll leave it.

Most ladies will not like a man packing their undies for them especially if it's a broke man grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Babies Passionate About Cartoon / Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State / Should Parents Apologize To Their Children When They Are Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.