Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State (2384 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) / Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by jamex93(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Here’s the picture of 16 year old Helen Ezeh who
gave birth to triplets at a community hospital in
Owhelogbo, in the Isoko North LGA of Delta
state on December 27th. The children, two girls
and a boy were born prematurely but are said to
be in good health.

Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by teemanbastos(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
CORNGRATULAYTIONS..
If @16..she qive birth to triplets..
Baby plenty 4 ha body niyen..

Shez n pnt to break the world largest family record..
Moreso may she get good GUY.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
small pikin wen nor dey hear word, 16yrs old don sabi gbema she cum even carry belle join am nd nw born triplets which breast she go take feed dem, b4 she reach 25 she go don waste all her bodi go don cambis
Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
She should be going to school instead of having kids.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by TV01(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
carefreewannabe:
She should be going to school instead of having kids.
Guten morgen Frau CFW,

And HNY how far? Hope you are well.

Without knowing the back story here, may I ask why she should be in school? Her sexual and reporductive choices should be solely within her power according to your mantra.

TV
Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by KanwuliaJara: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why the PEDO-PHILE-papa nor dey de pissssssssshure?
Abi na YERI'MMA gif am belle? grin
Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
TV01:

Guten morgen Frau CFW,

And HNY how far? Hope you are well.

Without knowing the back story here, may I ask why she should be in school? Her sexual and reporductive choices should be solely within her power according to your mantra.

TV

Guten Morgen TV,

what a surprise. I was wondering what happened. Happy New Year to you and your family.

She is 16 years old and too young to have kids, in my opinion. And she should be going to school because I believe that education is very important.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
school don close chapter 4 d girl life
POVERTY CONTINUES
HAWKING BEGININGS
STURGLING CONTINUES
HUSTLING BEGININGS
MARRIAGE CONTINUES (BUT NO BRIDE PRICE)
God forbid see suffer

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by Chanchit: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
I wonder if her toto would ever remain thesame. lipsrsealed

*abeg where I pass enter this thread*
Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by blemon44(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
where is the father

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by TV01(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Guten Morgen TV,

what a surprise. I was wondering what happened. Happy New Year to you and your family.

She is 16 years old and too young to have kids, in my opinion. And she should be going to school because I believe that education is very important.

...nothing happened, I was caught up! I actually spent a brief period in Germany - was hoping to miraculously run into you grin. I was a little bit dissapointed. All the black people I saw looked severely under pressure - mostly Somali looking. I saw two half-decent looking ones, of which one was in our offices over there.

Family are well thanks. By Gods grace we are enlarging our tents very soon cool.

I thought it was all about choice and empowering? Like I said, I don't know the back story, but if she was not forced or coerced by anyone, should you not respect her choices and champion her right to choose?

If you feel she's too young for children, does it follow that she's too young for intercourse?

TV
Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
TV01:

...nothing happened, I was caught up! I actually spent a brief period in Germany - was hoping to miraculously run into you grin. I was a little bit dissapointed. All the black people I saw looked severely under pressure - mostly Somali looking. I saw two half-decent looking ones, of which one was in our offices over there.

shocked shocked shocked

Sorry for them.

Where in Germany were you?

I spent New Year's Eve in London. wink

Family are well thanks. By Gods grace we are enlarging our tents very soon cool.

Congratulations! smiley

I thought it was all about choice and empowering? Like I said, I don't know the back story, but if she was not forced or coerced by anyone, should you not respect her choices and champion her right to choose?

So now kids / teenagers should have a choice like adults? shocked
I doubt I have ever said something like that.

If you feel she's too young for children, does it follow that she's too young for intercourse?

TV

It would be better, she wouldn't but nowadays you have plenty of possibilities to prevent a pregnancy or should people only have s*ex when they want to procreate? I don't think so.
Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by jamex93(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
grin funny comments.......I believe she will gain a better future by God's grace
Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by TV01(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Where in Germany were you?

I spent New Year's Eve in London. wink
Frankfurt

carefreewannabe:

Congratulations! smiley
Danke schon

carefreewannabe:

So now kids / teenagers should have a choice like adults? shocked
I doubt I have ever said something like that.

carefreewannabe:

It would be better, she wouldn't but nowadays you have plenty of possibilities to prevent a pregnancy or should people only have s*ex when they want to procreate? I don't think so.

Your two quotes above sound somewhat contradictory.
It's procreation at 16 that you don't agree with, not copulation, although teenagers shouldn't actually have that choice?

TV
Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
TV01:

Frankfurt

It sounds like a contradiction? Where is the contradiction?
Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by MizMyColi(f): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why do I feel pity for this young girl? sad
Is it because she gave birth or because she gave birth to triplets.

Under normal climes, this would call for celebrations, yet, I feel nothing but pity, pity.

I really don't know her story, but I just feel she shouldn't be made to go through this at her age.

(sigh) smh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by priscaoge(f): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
Too young embarassed

Congrats to her tho....I'm really short of words lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by MizMyColi(f): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
priscaoge:
Too young embarassed

Congrats to her tho....I'm really short of words lipsrsealed

I earnestly wish I can say same.

Lawd!
Why am I this pained now sad
Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by priscaoge(f): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

I earnestly wish I can say same.

Lawd!
Why am I this pained now sad

Lol!

I feel same too,I just thank God for safe delivery. She's pretty young to go through such stress.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by anthoniaz(f): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
She try undecided
Re: Picture Of The 16 Year Old Girl Who Gave Birth To Triplets In Delta State by MizMyColi(f): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
priscaoge:

Lol!

I feel same too, I just thank God for safe delivery. She's pretty young to go through such stress.

smiley
You do have point

sad

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Should Parents Apologize To Their Children When They Are Wrong? / Father-in-law Wahala / Nairaland New Year Giveaway (2018/2019 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.