Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) (71602 Views)

Nigerian Man Captured Assaulting A Kenyan Woman Deported (Picture) / Edo Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids, Cries In Lagos (Photos) / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by MyAmericandream(f): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Beverages:
He speaks so fluently. How can we reach him if we want to help him

He was in prison for 20years+ which of course denotes he converse mostly with Americans. His Nigerian accent would disappear sharply.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Typing: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
HardBishop:

Otunne gi there 😆😆😆

Emeka no cry grin

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by InvertedHammer: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Man spends over 40years in US, including 20yrs in prison and is deported back to Nigeria

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsprTtvgBlg
/
If only he has some money, he would have turned a good politician. He fits the profile.

/

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
So saddening, bad company ruined him. I pray he find help asap

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Ganjafama(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nairas2dollars:
I really want to help this man by giving him some money to help him anyway.. please how can I reach out to him @op?

Just imagine him moving in Nigeria's hot sun. I don't mind giving him my Toyota matrix since I just bought my Mercedes GLS.
You would be adding to his problems by giving him a car. How would he fuel it? With water I guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by AskNgige2: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
Suibow:
Chai

He will join politics now
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by UnimkeAk(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
tydi:
grin

And he looks this malnourished.
That must be rawanda prison and not the united state prison I know that bola is serving his prison term all gymed up and healthy

how do u expect a 70 plus man to look like?

Abi you don't have 70 plus and wealthy family Members or a dad.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Kalvan: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
America never forgives.
Avoid Crime at all cost.
It's truly a land of opportunities.
That's one country I know where someone can walk in with an empty wallet, a bottle of groundnuts and torn clothes and leave with genuinely acquired wealth.

Just avoid Crime and keep raking the money gradually. It may seem tough at the beginning, of which such is expected for any country but you must surely smile in the end. What I made in America in one year was more than what I made in Nigeria after 10 years of working in the Federal civil service. So pathetic Ogaaa.
I pray you recover from this mental distortion.

2 Things God will surely tell u to avoid in the U.S.
1st...Avoid Bad women @ all cost ( If possible all ladies)
Finally......Avoid Bad Company and Crime.
Thereafter, watch yourself glow with pride...

Exactly, people come here and see the unmatched potential to gain prosperity, and lose their minds if they don’t have discipline. That lack of discipline sways them towards making fast money. Nothing that comes fast lasts, from gaining knowledge to love to wealth. Gradual, intentional accumulation always beats fast money grabs

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by APOPTOSIS: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
chukkystar:
America is the most corrupt Country in the world and the major country that pushes the gang culture worldwide through Hip Hop. The man was just unlucky. The guy that killed king Von is still walking free. Dudes with bodies are walking free cos they have a particular objective towards the black community. This Dude was probably Robbing in a white dominated Neighborhood. In Chicago the guys that killed FBG Duck were caught cos they did the shooting in a white suburban area, if it was in the Hood police won't care..
Who in his or her conscious mind would want to stay in Chicago or New Orleans permanently?
Are those places of choice for progressive minds?
A place that has witnessed more bombardment than Iraq

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by linearity: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
Or11:
He basically is a convicted armed robber with a beautiful soul. He must have been a dangerous criminal if he can still be deported after spending 20 years legally in US.

Not necessarily true!

A traffic ticket can get you deported from the USA.
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Knetpro(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
Double wahala for dead body!!!
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Islamisformumu: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
His life story would make a fascinating movie or series. But I would be happier if Netflix or Amazon Prime makes the movie because nollywood is shît and they will just mess it up.
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Islamisformumu: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nobody in their right mind would ever want to stay in any city where Democrats are making the decisions. They care more about LGBTQ than fighting crime

APOPTOSIS:

Who in his or her conscious mind would want to stay in Chicago or New Orleans permanently?
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by sukkot: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
lol i know that man. he walked up to me in front of yakoyo at lekki phase 1 and told me the exact same story and told me to buy him food

4 Likes

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by madgoat(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
tydi:
grin

And he looks this malnourished.
That must be rawanda prison and not the united state prison I know that bola is serving his prison term all gymed up and healthy

He has been out of prison and back in Nigeria for four years grin
Nigeria made him malnourished
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by stacyadams: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
sharpwriter:

Boss, which channel you take enter. ... me wanna enter too nah, abeg

Schooling or make your father ,mom or sibling file for you Or canada route
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Benjosh123(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
APOPTOSIS I think I want to drink from your well of knowledge. .:
America never forgives.
If you don't mind sir, can I have your contact Avoid Crime at all cost.
That's one country I know where someone can walk in with an empty wallet, a bottle of groundnuts and torn clothes and leave with genuinely acquired wealth.

Just avoid Crime and keep raking the money gradually. It may seem tough at the beginning, of which such is expected for any country but you must surely smile in the end. What I made in America in one year was more than what I made in Nigeria after 10 years of working in the Federal civil service. So pathetic Ogaaa.

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by trueking: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
Powers of the father's house, they will do everything to make sure you don't amount to anything in life if you don't fight them through prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by lendahand(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
NwaliE01:

Thanks for the wise counsel. One of my best decisions is travelling abroad.
how do you see migrating to Canada? Does it have any leverage over US?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by lendahand(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kenmatt:
Gosh!!!

The only thing such a person would be able to achieve is that he can speak "wanna ganna" very well.

It reminds me those Dudes in Lagos, they can stay all their productive years in Lagos and came back home with nothing but speaking pigin English with fluent and at a fast rate. Wearing OK blue Jeans, Canvas, face cap and T Shirt almost every day.
grin grin lwkmd
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by tydi(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
madgoat:

He has been out of prison and back in Nigeria for four years grin
Nigeria made him malnourished

Who should we blame then for his misfortune then

Ebola or Apcsh!t
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
after completed his 11 year jail term, he will be deported back to Nigeria

11 is still better than 20yrs

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by lendahand(m): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nonexisting1:
No be me send am go commit crime. He is welcome back. We have farms so he should get busy unless he wan join other elders in villages begin give people poison.
grin savage!
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by TheCongo2: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
BigDawsNet:
I hav an uncle about the same age or older with this man... my uncle left to the US at about same time with the man in 70s

Today... his one of richest Nigerian man in the northeastern USA...

One thing about this life is that whatever decisions you make is what life will give back to you...

I pray this man get the help he needs...
May God keep smiles on his face

What is your uncle's name?
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by sammyonal: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Opportunity wasted, wasted life.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by tydi(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
UnimkeAk:

how do u expect a 70 plus man to look like?

Abi you don't have 70 plus and wealthy family Members or a dad.

I have but they don't look this way.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by t2luv1: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
America never forgives.
Avoid Crime at all cost.

I'm going to let you in on a secret when it comes to this land of milk and honey we all call the USA, When coming from Nigeria the first people you happen to stay with upon your arrival will determine 70% of whatever happens to you in this country. If the people are into crime trust me you will be in it too. If they go to school trust me you will go too. If all they do is drive a cab or Uber trust me you will do the same. If they go to church trust me you will too.

6 Likes

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Offpointng: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
chukkystar:
America is the most corrupt Country in the world and the major country that pushes the gang culture worldwide through Hip Hop. The man was just unlucky. The guy that killed king Von is still walking free. Dudes with bodies are walking free cos they have a particular objective towards the black community. This Dude was probably Robbing in a white dominated Neighborhood. In Chicago the guys that killed FBG Duck were caught cos they did the shooting in a white suburban area, if it was in the Hood police won't care..

FBG shot 21 good times. how do y'all get to survive over there with em crazy nigga easy access to Guns??
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by TheCongo2: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
falopey:
I moved to Dallas in 2020 in the middle of Covid from Maryland . I went to downtown to meet a Pakistani guy I already bargained to buy a car from to aide my movement in my new environment.

While sitting down at the trainstation for the seller to bring the car, a young guy looking unkept walked up to me. I looked straight in his eyes and recognized he must be a Nigerian because he facially look like a Nigerian. He asked me if I could help him with any amount of money. I asked him also because of his accent, are you a Nigerian? He answered yes. Then he narrated his story that he just got out of prison that very day. Just wandering about not knowing where to go and he had no money.

I asked him, where are you from in Nigeria and he answered Benin. He told me his surname name which I will not mention here because he’s a son of a popular Edo politician that everyone knows.

What took him to jail? Domestic violence took him to jail. His wife was white. He was already a citizen. That’s why he wasn’t deported after he served his time in prison.

It was sad I couldn’t give him any money that day because I only had the exact agreed amount to purchase the car with me and I couldn’t disappoint the Pakistani guy who was already on his way coming to meet me.

This is a lesson to learn. Avoid anything that can land you in American prison

I had a similar encounter with a Nigerian in Times Square, New York City. That one claimed he had just been discharged from the hospital. I took him to Dunkin Donuts. One of the servers in that restaurant was African, so the Nigerian brother got free foods.
I was back in Times Square another day, and that same dude come up to me again with the same story. It seemed like he was hunging out around Times Square.
I am wondering if those people are on drug

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by TheCongo2: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

Com'on, I know people in Chicago who are doing extremely well.
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Offpointng: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
falopey:
I moved to Dallas in 2020 in the middle of Covid from Maryland . I went to downtown to meet a Pakistani guy I already bargained to buy a car from to aide my movement in my new environment.

While sitting down at the trainstation for the seller to bring the car, a young guy looking unkept walked up to me. I looked straight in his eyes and recognized he must be a Nigerian because he facially look like a Nigerian. He asked me if I could help him with any amount of money. I asked him also because of his accent, are you a Nigerian? He answered yes. Then he narrated his story that he just got out of prison that very day. Just wandering about not knowing where to go and he had no money.

I asked him, where are you from in Nigeria and he answered Benin. He told me his surname name which I will not mention here because he’s a son of a popular Edo politician that everyone knows.

What took him to jail? Domestic violence took him to jail. His wife was white. He was already a citizen. That’s why he wasn’t deported after he served his time in prison.

It was sad I couldn’t give him any money that day because I only had the exact agreed amount to purchase the car with me and I couldn’t disappoint the Pakistani guy who was already on his way coming to meet me.

This is a lesson to learn. Avoid anything that can land you in American prison

I'm keen to know tho how y'all survive in a land with a very easy access to Guns and Gun killings almost everyday
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by cenaman(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
sharpwriter:

Boss, which channel you take enter. ... me wanna enter too nah, abeg
Channel tv grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) / Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) / "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.