Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) (71583 Views)

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest / Edo Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids, Cries In Lagos (Photos) / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by BigDawsNet: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
I hav an uncle about the same age or older with this man... my uncle left to the US at about same time with the man in 70s

Today... his one of richest Nigerian man in the northeastern USA...

One thing about this life is that whatever decisions you make is what life will give back to you...

I pray this man get the help he needs...
May God keep smiles on his face

4 Likes

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by 8stargeneral: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
That's how husppy will be like in years to come cheesy
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by HardBishop: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
kestolove95:
Nd still his tribesmen are still smuggling drugs Nd committing all kind of crime all over d world ..pls dey should be killing them we HV enough of dot nation criminals that we are dealing with here
Why is your soul so bittered about this DOT nation? They're proud of their exploit dealing with the name NIGERIA cos you pple refused to allow them go. Is a game of tooth for tat since is a sworn decree never to allow to rule. Why complaining? May God help you

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by HardBishop: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Typing:
He is an IGBO man. I am not surprised.
Otunne gi there ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Kenmatt(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Gosh!!!

The only thing such a person would be able to achieve is that he can speak "wanna ganna" very well.

It reminds me those Dudes in Lagos, they can stay all their productive years in Lagos and came back home with nothing but speaking pigin English with fluent and at a fast rate. Wearing OK blue Jeans, Canvas, face cap and T Shirt almost every day.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Emilo(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
BigDawsNet:
I hav an uncle about the same age or older with this man... my uncle left to the US at about same time with the man in 70s

Today... his one of richest Nigerian man in the northeastern USA...

One thing about this life is that whatever decisions you make is what life will give back to you...

I pray this man get the help he needs...

May God keep smiles on his face

How did you arrive at him being one of the richest in the whole northeast ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€. Cos he owns some mortgage houses n cars or Cos he was never caught?

Oga rest joor! No be only richest na Elon Musk brother u for talk sef!

6 Likes

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by uuzba(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mayeldah:
At least he came back with oyinbo accent
People that spend 1 weekend (saturday & Sunday) also come back with even more oyinbo accent than oyibo themselves.
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by TheCongo2: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
abc115:
Why not take him to comfortable place to sit and do proper interview

They figure that since he is a deportee, he doesn't deserve that privilege ... smh
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Blaze232(m): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
So bad

You should have received permanent residency permit not deportation
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by AImiron: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
America never forgives.
Avoid Crime at all cost.
It's truly a land of opportunities.
That's one country I know where someone can walk in with an empty wallet, a bottle of groundnuts and torn clothes and leave with genuinely acquired wealth.

Just avoid Crime and keep raking the money gradually. It may seem tough at the beginning, of which such is expected for any country but you must surely smile in the end. What I made in America in one year was more than what I made in Nigeria after 10 years of working in the Federal civil service. So pathetic Ogaaa.
I pray you recover from this mental distortion.

2 Things God will surely tell u to avoid in the U.S.
1st...Avoid Bad women @ all cost ( If possible all ladies)
Finally......Avoid Bad Company and Crime.
Thereafter, watch yourself glow with pride...
Boss I don steal your picture from your old thread, thanks for the new meme

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Faithy04: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
That's such a sad bad and tragic life

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by TheCongo2: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nairas2dollars:
I really want to help this man by giving him some money to help him anyway.. please how can I reach out to him @op?

Just imagine him moving in Nigeria's hot sun. I don't mind giving him my Toyota matrix since I just bought my Mercedes GLS.

Que Dieu vous benisse.
J'ose croire que vous etes serieux.
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Nonexisting1: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
No be me send am go commit crime. He is welcome back. We have farms so he should get busy unless he wan join other elders in villages begin give people poison.

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by falopey: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
I moved to Dallas in 2020 in the middle of Covid from Maryland . I went to downtown to meet a Pakistani guy I already bargained to buy a car from to aide my movement in my new environment.

While sitting down at the trainstation for the seller to bring the car, a young guy looking unkept walked up to me. I looked straight in his eyes and recognized he must be a Nigerian because he facially look like a Nigerian. He asked me if I could help him with any amount of money. I asked him also because of his accent, are you a Nigerian? He answered yes. Then he narrated his story that he just got out of prison that very day. Just wandering about not knowing where to go and he had no money.

I asked him, where are you from in Nigeria and he answered Benin. He told me his surname name which I will not mention here because heโ€™s a son of a popular Edo politician that everyone knows.

What took him to jail? Domestic violence took him to jail. His wife was white. He was already a citizen. Thatโ€™s why he wasnโ€™t deported after he served his time in prison.

It was sad I couldnโ€™t give him any money that day because I only had the exact agreed amount to purchase the car with me and I couldnโ€™t disappoint the Pakistani guy who was already on his way coming to meet me.

This is a lesson to learn. Avoid anything that can land you in American prison

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by TheBillyonaire: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
correctguy101:

Na who get long preeeq go fit follow this advice. Plus we all are aware of the level of murderousness this Babylon in question possess...

You best leave this Babylon alone and protect yourself from her/it....

Or are we not talking about the same Babylon...

Same Babylon.

Fuccking her with elements of deniability brings prosperity without sweat, tears and blood. The top echelon within and without Babylon fucck Babylon and her 7 sisters while adhering to 11th Commandment.

Depends on level of operability. Just don't make the mistake Yeshua made.
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by harsysky(m): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
HardBishop:

Why is your soul so bittered about this DOT nation? They're proud of their exploit dealing with the name NIGERIA cos you pple refused to allow them go. Is a game of tooth for tat since is a sworn decree never to allow to rule. Why complaining? May God help you

The person you quoted is well known here to be mentally deranged since 2013. Nobody takes him/her seriously. In Nigeria, we only see mad people as people who walk the street in torn and tattered wears, but in reality, everywhere in the world, someone could actually be mad and write well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by banku: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
Of all the destitute in Lagos, the interviewer cannot find one to empathize with but this wasted loser that lost opportunities less fortunate ones could have turned into wealth.

Maybe nah the accent sweet am. Look the man preek nor dey wok again o.

If I am too harsh, that is how painful it is for me.

A country where you can be picked randomly and turned into a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Huspuppi get luck.....
after completed his 11 year jail term, he will be deported back to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by MEGAWATCH: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
kestolove95:
Nd still his tribesmen are still smuggling drugs Nd committing all kind of crime all over d world ..pls dey should be killing them we HV enough of dot nation criminals that we are dealing with here

Is Huspuppi from his tribe?

I'm just asking for certainty sake and I'm expecting an answer from you.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by OperationalVehi: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Bricks92:
Really sad story. Small world, I met this man at pinnacle fuel station early this year and he shared a very similar story with me. He told me it was his birthday and offered to wash my car to which i declined but I still offered him a little help. His strong american accent made me engage him in a talk, and also made me want to believe his story that he has lived very long in the states. I am surprised though to hear him mention again on this video that it's his birthday and I'm wondering if that is a line he uses or if it's just a coincidence that this video was shot on the exact same day i met him. I hope things get better for him and pray that God continues to show him mercy.
Coincidence is part of life

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by chatinent: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
To yahoo boys, he is a criminal because he used guns but they themselves are on grace.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by OperationalVehi: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
Emilo:

How did you arrive at him being one of the richest in the whole northeast ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€. Cos he owns some mortgage houses n cars or Cos he was never caught?

Oga rest joor! No be only richest na Elon Musk brother u for talk sef!

He said one of the richest
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by MEGAWATCH: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tinubu would have ended up like this man if not for that 460k dollars drug money they found in his account.

He is now celebrated by his people, so tell me why more people will avoid crime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Passionate1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tinumbu na Drug lord of Africa.
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Papayaayasager(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
Omo...japa people over to you.
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by dinkyicon: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
Or11:
He basically is a convicted armed robber with a beautiful soul. He must have been a dangerous criminal if he can still be deported after spending 20 years legally in US.
maybe he initially spent 20 years then the remaining 20 years was in prison. After serving his term he was deported
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by RaptorX: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
OmoNla99:

Regardless of the number of years spent, if you do some kind of crimes you get deported. Only people that canโ€™t be deported are citizens that were born in the states. If you are a naturalized citizen you get deported.
Not true Naturalized citizens don't get deported.
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Godjone(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
Very pathetic. May God help him
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Judolisco(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
Wasky101:
Interviewer talk pass interviewee
very annoying
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by RaptorX: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
diesel86:
It is good to pity him but truth is he had is chance and blew it, I am very sure the interviewer just got into America few years ago and must be suprised seeing someone who had spent over 40 years looking like this undecided.

If he had approached her with one thick Nigerian accent, he would probably have been shooed away and this interview might never have happened even if his story was the same grin, Nigerians and our hypocrisy.
Deported back to Nigeria, read the story again.
Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Goldbw122(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
This is what you can say, I wish I knew, what a wasted life,but if you look at it there is a lesson to be learnt. I

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) by Mozegee: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
God bless you for this advice
APOPTOSIS:
America never forgives.
Avoid Crime at all cost.
It's truly a land of opportunities.
That's one country I know where someone can walk in with an empty wallet, a bottle of groundnuts and torn clothes and leave with genuinely acquired wealth.

Just avoid Crime and keep raking the money gradually. It may seem tough at the beginning, of which such is expected for any country but you must surely smile in the end. What I made in America in one year was more than what I made in Nigeria after 10 years of working in the Federal civil service. So pathetic Ogaaa.
I pray you recover from this mental distortion.

2 Things God will surely tell u to avoid in the U.S.
1st...Avoid Bad women @ all cost ( If possible all ladies)
Finally......Avoid Bad Company and Crime.
Thereafter, watch yourself glow with pride...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) / Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) / "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.