Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures (4277 Views)

Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti / Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village / In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures by RIVERS1stson: 12:33am On Aug 29, 2023
Don’t use that as an escape route . This is Owerri. Prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 29, 2023
Austinjosh98:
sorry I'm not from any of the major ethnic group, I frown at tribalism
Congrats. Go call out actual tribalism instead of responding to me
Re: Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures by Stereo99(m): 12:48am On Aug 29, 2023
RIVERS1stson:
Don’t use that as an escape route . This is Owerri. Prove me wrong

Know the difference dummy

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures by RIVERS1stson: 1:51am On Aug 29, 2023
Stop embarrassing yourself with paper when I am showing you the real outlook of Owerri

Stereo99:

Know the difference dummy

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures by Austinjosh98: 12:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Congrats. Go call out actual tribalism instead of responding to me
exactly what a tribalist will say
Re: Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 30, 2023
Austinjosh98:
exactly what a tribalist will say
Cause I said everywhere in Nigeria has brown roofs. Unlike those trying to make it a Yoruba thing.
Re: Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures by googlepikins: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Oga everywhere in a city will not develop/change one day...

The funny thing is that the pictures he is showing there is Ama Hausa, (Northerners settlement in Owerri)

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures by googlepikins: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2023
RIVERS1stson:
Stop embarrassing yourself with paper when I am showing you the real outlook of Owerri

I hope you know the picture you're showing is Hausa/Fulani people settlement in Owerri.

It's sad Owerri person fckk your mother hard doggy style and that's why you're in pain

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures by izonborn098(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2023
googlepikins:

The funny thing is that the pictures he is showing there is Ama Hausa, (Northerners settlement in Owerri)
people for this forum to like propaganda

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures by jcross19: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2023
RIVERS1stson:
What most Nigerians don’t know is that Owerri is the worst state capital in southern Nigeria.

Owerri has no reasonable infrastructure, most of the infrastructures in Owerri are dilapidated, more especially in the major areas like Orji, Akwakwuna, worldbank, etc.

There’s no meaningful job opportunities in Owerri except you are into hookups, commercial se.x hawking, yahoo yahoo, armed robbery, kidnapping, etc.

Few imo wealthy individuals would rather invest in major cities like Abuja, Lagos, PH, Onitsha and even Enugu than ever investing in Owerri.

Owerri is generally an unplanned, disjointed and a disorganized village full of dilapidated houses, rustic brown roofs, poverty, insecurity, etc, that’s why most imo indigenes are running to Abuja, Lagos, PH, Onitsha, Enugu, Awka, Asaba even Abakaliki, etc, to live but no one is running to live in Owerri.

Owerri doesn’t have any signature infrastructure, the substandard flyover built by Okorocha is not functional and has since been turned to motorpark and market.

It is time imo leaders develop Owerri and imo state in general so that imo indigenes can have a homeland to return to instead visiting home once a year and return to their base .
have you been to akoko in Ondo? What about shaki, meran,igbokoda, modakeke, infact I have more than 300 communities they remains as 1900 the way the looked then! Shame ful no development!

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures by TheboyGhost(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2023
RIVERS1stson:
Please show us something different. Isn’t this Owerri? This area constitutes 80% of Owerri. Stop embarrassing yourself

Stop been stupid you Yoruba idiot claiming riversfirstson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think The Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria / Quran-burning Event / ‘Ndigbo Will Not Support The North In 2011’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.