Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives (34793 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo / Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by BOSSkesh(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ogogoro politics
Laughs at the 2 of them
Apc is taking over

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Ejebleje: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
Democracy is sadly the reason why this country is bleeped! E no just fit us

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by wink2015(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
0TUK0MAYA2:
May God continue to bless and protect all Nigerians and all citizens of other countries. Amen

Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Tunde. I am 34 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was yesterday afternoon, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No 25, Adeola Joshua Street, off cooperative villa road, Badore, Ajah, Lagos State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things of life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0906-604-0652

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

ACCESS BANK PLC
My account number is 1669 0888 75
My name is Otukomaya Tunde

I want to sell my Vivo Y1.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

…..….....…...........….....................................................

Go and start POS Business.

The start up capital is very low.
Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Menclothing: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
This is ridiculous
Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by condralbedez: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
0TUK0MAYA2:
May God continue to bless and protect all Nigerians and all citizens of other countries. Amen

Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Tunde. I am 34 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was yesterday afternoon, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No 25, Adeola Joshua Street, off cooperative villa road, Badore, Ajah, Lagos State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things of life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0906-604-0652

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

ACCESS BANK PLC
My account number is 1669 0888 75
My name is Otukomaya Tunde

I want to sell my Vivo Y1.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
una wai dey Lagos dey hungry too,omoo our own worst.

But i heard Lagos state Government are sharing palliative to every household,abi nah audio
Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by kazma1010(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Whahala whahala whahala for Edo
Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Bfly: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
What sort of humiliation is Shaibu being subjected to lately. He is still the deputy Gov. for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by VinnyBaba: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
These ugly Edo governor and his ugly deputy should carry their wahala from our faces.
Edo men are ugly sha

How about Chris Oyakhilome?🤔🙂

BTW, how about you, hope you are not UGLY too? 😒🙁

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Ojukwu007(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
DevilishMan:
They should settle their dispute like men.

12 noon tomorrow in front of Oba of Benin palace. Ten steps away from each other. Turn. Shoot.
😂 Even John Wick will avoid this your terms!

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

How about Chris Oyakhilome?🤔🙂

BTW, how about you, hope you are not UGLY too? 😒🙁
Mind what comes out of your mouth if you don't want to be unfortunate, it's not all names you joke it.
Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by VinnyBaba: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Ogogoro politics
Laughs at the 2 of them
Apc is taking over

Labour Party, Bro.😊

Edo Pple will NEVER allow the USELESS Demonic party called APC, to rule them.😕😒

Even Delta State rejected APC in the last Gov polls. 🙁

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by frog12: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
they are showing him shege. the guy too na thug grin grin grin

Bfly:
What sort of humiliation is Shaibu being subjected to lately. He is still the deputy Gov. for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by KanwuliaExtra: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
E go reach efrybarry turn.
The way the poor man suffers isolation, the same way these useless politicians will keep suffering too!
Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by NaijaElba(m): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
Result of Edo no be Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Benwallt(m): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
DevilishMan:
They should settle their dispute like men.

12 noon tomorrow in front of Oba of Benin palace. Ten steps away from each other. Turn. Shoot.

John Wick chapter 3 reloaded in Benin City

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by gassbee: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
slivertongue:
the deputy should be calming down.
Shaibu is jus being stubborn as long as your boss does agree for u to succeed him then it can never materialise.
All this his gragra wil take him no where

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by NwokoloOwa: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
Na so.

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by DenreleDave(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
What is the function of oba of Benin if he can't settle this matter?

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by VinnyBaba: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
Mind what comes out of your mouth if you don't want to be unfortunate, it's not all names you joke it.

Are you OK?

You said Edo Men are UGLY and I gave you an Instance of a Handsome Edo man. 🙁🙂

Iyaebe, you BETTER Take your Time! 😏 angry

4 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by richie240: 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tale of two betrayers!
E nor consyn me.

Sebi the disgrace e receive for church yesterday never reset hin brain.

4+4 = togba!
cool

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by qtx(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
I see Labour party taking over Edo.
Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Fiscus105(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
U never know anything Mr deputy, by now, you should have known that u re dinning with devil, devil that not only fought the person singlehandedly handed over throne to him, but everyone within and without party.

After 8 yrs, I think Obaseki should just retire from politics, because naturally people would discard him and he would start fighting for relevancy the way Mimiko, Ambode ,Okorocha alikes are fighting now.

3 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Are you OK?

You said Edo Men are UGLY and I gave you an Instance of a Handsome Edo man. 🙁🙂

Iyaebe, you BETTER Take your Time! 😏 angry
Yes he's handsome but don't mention in matters like this
Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by tishbite42: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Obaseki na coded werey o

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Kenmatt(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
I didn't read, I didn't watch.

Edo will not seize to amaze me.

Fortnight ago, we got news that Edo Deputy Governor steals and uses the proceeds and buys a wrist Watch of 200m.
Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Chibuzoripob: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
cool very good for him.They supposed tossed him out from the 🪟 sef. Ingrate sad tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by kestolove95(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Karma is a b1tch
Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by bluecircle470: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
vowiski:
So this thug too, wants to be governor cheesy

Una no know say nah thug when he was against oshiomole

3 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by allthingsgood: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
This is the price of betrayal
what goes around comes around grin

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Chibuzoripob: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
sad tell us the EVIL u see sad
FalseProphet1:
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo / El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) / Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.