Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta (14667 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion / Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by femmy2010(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2011
I thank God for the Suwe Father.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by ceejay80s(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2011
Lets stop decieving ourselves, he bribed his way out
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Nymphnode(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2011
This is serious o. Why would he be shedding tears and asking for forgiveness if he is truely innocent?
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by femmy2010(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2011
The fact remains he did not excrete any cocaine poo.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by member479760: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2011
Let the man go bo, cocaine dey waka freely for yankee no big deal.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by santony2k(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2011
But please o, all of you that have said yes or n0 he didn't do it, I have one question for you. What kind of scanner can tell people what is in your stomach at the airport?
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by onyengbu: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2011
santony2k:

But please o, all of you that have said yes or n0 he didn't do it, I have one question for you. What kind of scanner can tell people what is in your stomach at the airport?

It is called full body scanner.

The unfortunate thing is that this one was manufactured by one Chief Ikenga in Alaba in China.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by anonymous6(f): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2011
well this is good news I guess
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by justin04(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2011
Only in Nigeria does white turns to black. Who to believe? I am sure scan from the airport still exist for evidence. Either way someone committed a crime. The scanners at the airport who saw what they did not see, Baba Suwe who may have gotten away with a crime or employees at NDLEA who may have covered up for him.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by cold(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2011
feyiona:

It is saddening reading a lot of comments on this thread. Is this what this country has been reduced to, we castigate people without evidence we malign their characters without a shred of proof. The media blew the story out of proportions when the man had not been found guilty. Now that he might have been cleared he is still castigated by the society. That is why the police gets away with a lot of their wrong accusations cause we believe the worst in all. What happened to innocent until proven guilty. Nigeria we hail thee. We still have a long way to go in this country we need to change a lot of things our midset been one of them
Abegiii!Sttop waxing lyrical already.We all know how things work in that part of the world.Baba Suwe is as guilty as shyt.He did swallow the cocaine pellets he was accused of,or some otherwise hard substance.There must have been at least a 100 people that passed through the scanner that day & nothing was found on/in them except for a so-called high profile celebrity like baba suwe.Are you trying to tell us the NDLEA just wanted to do him in knowingfully well the consequences of such an action?My guy left mata abeg.
A few calls have been made & a number of brown envelopes have exchanged hands.Baba Suwe gets off but not with his reputation intact.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Dpharisee: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2011
cold:

Abegiii!Sttop waxing lyrical already.We all know how things work in that part of the world.Baba Suwe is as guilty as shyt.He did swallow the cocaine pellets he was accused of,or some otherwise hard substance.There must have been at least a 100 people that passed through the scanner that day & nothing was found on/in them except for a so-called high profile celebrity like baba suwe.Are you trying to tell us the NDLEA just wanted to do him in knowingfully well the consequences of such an action?My guy left mata abeg.
A few calls have been made & a number of brown envelopes have exchanged hands.Baba Suwe gets off but not with his reputation intact.

You get am correct. I know that some prominent citizens will get him off the hook. How come it took him three days to go to toilet; its because of another drug he took which allows him to stay without toileting until he delivers his stuff even after some days. The average Yoruba man who likes eating orishirishi cannot stay 3 days without visiting the gents to dump all the kpomo, gbegiri, egufe, amala, iyan, shaki etc in his system
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by lucabrasi(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

It is called full body scanner.

The unfortunate thing is that this one was manufactured by one Chief Ikenga in Alaba in China.
i have read all your comments and all i can say is please stop commenting like an illiterate!

full body scanners will only show an X-ray view of the said objects,it doesn't show drugs or any object in full colour like a colour tv or air.
if you live in the uk,uk customs is showing on sky television and you will see several instances where they have made mistakes such as this,you will even hear the people abusing them or some laughing about it and the customs apologising the scanners and even the machine used in testing for hard drugs is not 100% fool proof.
research and inform yourself before exhibiting yourself on all the threads.

how come all the other people arrested including a prominent politician and pdp in edo state who was going to contest for the house of reps was not released?

think about it,even if the man carried cocaine GOD used this outcome to shut people like you up who have judged and quartered him even before the official pronouncement i am sure your shame and anger is informing you jumping from one thread to the other making ignorant comments
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by drmoney: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2011
If the NDLEA says nothing has been found in his poo, you can be sure that is correct!
I know how that agency runs-trust me if the guy had drugs on him, he wouldnt be spared.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by mekaboy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
NAIJA- THE LAND OF IMPOSSIBILITIES grin grin grin grin
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by poweredcom(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2011
Some Nigerians are fool expressing tribalism here, I dont know why, that one thing i hate about Nairaland

you se these foreign people see us as Nigerians, Ok,

Well Babsuwe is not the first Ok, no be new thing for naija, Ok,
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by coded777: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2011
NDLEA could have as well been wrong about detecting drugs on him.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by mallorca(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
Time will tell
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Costa2000(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2011
Home | News | Top Stories | Yoruba actor Baba Suwe, Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine
Yoruba actor Baba Suwe, Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine
By Staff K 23 hours 41 minutes ago
Font size:  
The arrest of Nollywood comic actor, Babatunde Omidina over hard drug is the latest gist in town at the moment. The widower who was arrested on his way to Paris a fortnight ago, we scooped, has excreted over 16 pellets of cocaine last night.

A source in the anti-drug agency said that the controversial drug peddler cum Yoruba actor has already excreted some of the drugs he ingested while a large quantity is still lodged in his abdomen.

Another reliable source said the suspect has been given a cup of tea to drink that will enable him excrete the remaining drugs while he has been placed on observation.

If you recall, this same offence was committed by Baba Suwe about two years now but he had his way out of the situation and called it 'mere rumour' but it's so obvious now that what he tagged as rumour then is now a reality.

Baba Suwe, we learnt, has been crying like a baby and pleading for forgiveness but all his pleas are to no avail. While serious investigation is going on to know how he came about it, some top marketers are alleged to be busy inducing officials of NDLEA with huge bribe to get him out of the dragnet. We gathered.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by lovejo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2011
NDLEA has been using it to cut people going to Malaysia and other countries, why is Baba Suwe an exception, i don't believe NDLEA made a mistake but the people in power has intervened.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Afam4eva(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2011
mekaboy:

NAIJA- THE LAND OF IMPOSSIBILITIES grin grin grin grin

You mean possibilities.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by brigglez(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2011
Whether there's cocaine in his shit or not,the fact remains that BABA SUWE has tarnished his name.

Let him sue NDLEA for false accusation & character assasination if he dares,
[b][/b]
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Select(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2011
Na wa oooo!
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by seunlayi(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2011
first season film staring baba suwe
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by mannygee: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2011
I think we readers need to be more detail when reading news-information. Although I am not ignorant of the way and manner news can be buy-over in Nigeria but we the public should also not give univestigated conclusive report on issues raised in the media.

It was only reported that white ubstance suspected to be cocaine were found in the ace-comedia's stomach and not that white substance confirmed to be cocaine were found in his stomach!

We the public should learn to read between the lines of whatever we read otherwise we will ended up thinking that 'arriving' mean the same thing as being 'arrived'.

PM News also has shown poor investigative jounalism ettiquete if not they won't have quickly rushed to publish such story without proper investigation considering the sensitivity (as a result of the popular TV actor involved). All they wanna do is to just sell their =N=80 evening paper.

Please dnt get me wrong as am not saying Baba Suwe is guilty nor innocent. All am saying is that since he is still under survellance, I assume investigation is still ongoing therefore it will be unfair to jump to unreasonable conclusions.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Reptyle(m): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2011
Some of u sound like you are disappointed that the NDLEA cleared the guy of the allegation. Na so una beef the guy reach? Na wetin d guy do una sef? Instead wey una go follow am happy say dem don clearam of the allegation. Na wah o! grin
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Reptyle(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2011
D-pharisee:

You get am correct. I know that some prominent citizens will get him off the hook. How come it took him three days to go to toilet; its because of another drug he took which allows him to stay without toileting until he delivers his stuff even after some days. The average Yoruba man who likes eating orishirishi cannot stay 3 days without visiting the gents to dump all the kpomo, gbegiri, egufe, amala, iyan, shaki etc in his system

Oga i have heard of laxatives. Didn't know that "constipators" exist. Going by ur statement, there is a drug that will prevent one from stooling for 3 days. Care to mention the name?
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by cold(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2011
If Baba Suwe does not sue the NDLEA for defamation & comes up with the 'I leave everything to God' line that would only reinforce what we already know.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by executinal(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2011
money rules the world shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by paris10: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
Can Segun Arinze reverse those words back? He called Baba Suwe a disgrace to Nigeria in general. Does that say it all that Segun was well informed by the NDLEA that Baba Suwe had cocaine in his stomach? Now NDLEA have to call him back that it was a mistake, shameful, isn't it?
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by lucabrasi(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2011
Reptyle:

Oga i have heard of laxatives. Didn't know that "constipators" exist. Going by your statement, there is a drug that will prevent one from stooling for 3 days. Care to mention the name?
are you new on nairaland?you shouldn't bother replying ignorant comments like those reading through you should have realised whoever made such an ignorant comment is either a stark illiterate or a secondary school leaver.in this day and age a sane person will be making comments saying that there is a drug that will prevent stooping!
paris10:

Can Segun Arinze reverse those words back? He called Baba Suwe a disgrace to Nigeria in general. Does that say it all that Segun was well informed by the NDLEA that Baba Suwe had cocaine in his stomach? Now NDLEA have to call him back that it was a mistake, shameful, isn't it?
not just segun arinze even his colleagues femi brained the idiot ,hide kosoko with his pot belly and his face like albino roundly condemned him a sensible and mature person should have simply told the press ppl that they will make a comment after getting more facts surrounding the case.
thank GOD the man will see everything the supposed colleagues/friends said about him after only 3 days
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by kizito96(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2011
Nigeria is a wonderful country. Corruption has been imbibed in the constitution. The more you look the less you see. A country where you steal Government money instead of prosecution, you negotiate how much you can refund. all hail Nigeria
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta by Gbenge77(m): 5:33am On Oct 16, 2011
Hmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] / See The A-listers Without Make Up. Ewww! Pictures / Paul Okoye And Williams Uchemba's Comedy Skit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.