Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion (6750 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by BARKiNG1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2011
Baba Suwe 3 - Ndlea 0

Forty-eight hours after his second excretion which, like the first one, tested negative to drug ingestion, Nollywood comic actor, Baba Suwe, last night made a third excretion which also tested negative to drug peddling, but he will have to make more excretions to convince the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, he is innocent, the agency said this morning.

The NDLEA Head of Public Affairs, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju, told P.M.NEWS in a telephone interview early today that Baba Suwe whose real name is Babatunde Omidina remains under observation even after his third excretion.

He said: “I can confirm that Baba Suwe is still under observation. He excreted for the third time last night and no drug was found. But he remains under observation.

“It will not end at the third excretion because it depends on body composition. For some people it takes more time, more excretions. It really depends on the body of each individual.”

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/10/18/ndlea-insists-baba-suwe-must-excrete-4th-time-nollywood-stars-to-protest-his-detention/
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by BARKiNG1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2011
The Lagos airport Commander of the NDLEA, Mr. Hamza Umar, has said that there is enough ground for suspicion, adding that in previous arrests, some suspects had excreted the drug at the fourth excretion.

The alleged drug trafficking scandal, involving Baba Suwe, now resembles the longest tennis cracker played at the Wimbledon 2010 between Nicolas Mahut and John Isner.

The encounter lasted three days. Tennis fans around the globe held their breath on 22, 23, and 24 June 2010 until Isner defeated Mahut after 11 hours five minutes and 183 games.

For over six days now, since the popular comedian was arrested by NDLEA operatives at about 10 p.m. on Wednesday,12 October, on suspicions that he had concealed hard drugs in his stomach detected by the NDLEA scanning machine, Nigerians have been waiting to know the outcome of the drug saga.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by BARKiNG1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2011
The popular comedian was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos, southwest Nigeria, while on his way to Paris, France, where he was to attend a naming ceremony of the child of an Air France staff. The Air France staff was arrested and released shortly after.

The scanning machine, known as Soter RS, was donated by the United States government in June 2008. It is said to be one of the most sophisticated x-ray body scanning machines available for drug detection.

In an event witnessed by P.M.NEWS in June 2008, the US Ambassador to Nigeria at the time, Ms. Robin Sanders, while dedicating the scanning machine said: “It gives me pleasure to dedicate another scanner, which is an important new tool in Nigeria’s anti drug trafficking arsenal.

“It is a full body scanner that will enable NDLEA to perform a quick non-invasive search of suspected drug traffickers and to locate illegal drugs or other contraband, no matter how cleverly hidden they might be.”
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by BARKiNG1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
With the controversy over whether or not the particles detected by the Soter RS scanner were drugs or some other particles like food, the reliability of the US-donated scanner is being put to test.

Already, the continued detention of the comedian six days after he was arrested and after three excretions that have all tested negative to drug ingestion has fuelled sentiments among Baba Suwe’s admirers and supporters.

Nollywood stars are said to be mobilising, using new technologies, for a protest at the NDLEA office.

The movie stars led by the former president of the Association of Nigeria Theatre Arts Practitioners, ANTP, Prince Jide Kosoko, have planned to go on nation-wide protest if Baba Suwe is not released on time.

According to a text message which emanated from Kosoko and titled ‘Baba Suwe’, he called on other stars to mobilise for a massive rally on behalf of the comedian.

“Baba Suwe is in NDLEA custody without anything implicating found on him. Now it’s time to talk. They owe us explanation as we have to act now. Be prepared for a massive rally. Expect further information on this soon. Pass this to others,” Kosoko said in the text message.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by BARKiNG1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
P.M.NEWS learned that ANTP members have been passing the text message to one another as they await further directive from the former ANTP president and other top members of the association.

It was learnt that the ANTP members through the text have been mobilising other members from Lagos and other parts of Nigeria in preparation for what is being described as mother of all rallies.

The arrest of Baba Suwe is generating a lot of interest in the media and social network sites such as Facebook and Twitter.

Thousands of people had shared P.M.NEWS stories on their facebook pages, hundreds of thousands have been discussing it and many are holding their breath to know who between Baba Suwe and the NDLEA will be vindicated.

Many are already calling the drug saga, a comedy of gargantuan errors; others say Nigerians must expect either an ‘expensive poo’ or a ‘shameful poo’. For now, it is Baba Suwe 3 – NDLEA 0. Will the fourth excretion lead to anything? Only time will tell.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by efisher(m): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2011
Abi the machine detected clusters of undigested pounded yam in d man's stomach?
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Depilot(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2011
I can assure you that if it turns out that Baba Suwe is innocent, nobody will step down or get fired for dropping the ball. Everyone will move on like nothing too k place.
I hope Baba Suwe get very rich when he's done with these knuckle heads.

Nigerians = Bunch of incompetent group of people
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2011
I just cant imagine sitting around, waiting for another man to shoiit so that I can dig through it. WTF?

If Nigeria was technologically developed, it would have been very easy to test for drug substances in Suwe's first shoit, talkless of keeping him around for the 6th.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Sunofgod(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
NDLEA - Cut him open to be sure.

Sew him up if nothing is found - but still make him 'sh.it' 5 more times to be extra sure.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Relax101(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2011
It's just drama.
Probably a cover up is been done from oga somewhere.
If He was detected to have drugs, then nothing except hard drugs is expected.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by omenala(m): 5:15am On Oct 19, 2011
If he doesnt sue them after he's released then i'll know his lawyers have only been buying time, since they've remained suspiciously silent, i can only guess buttons are being pressed to see if he can escape his predicament.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by kabba7(m): 5:36am On Oct 19, 2011
[flash=200,200][/flash]. The whole drama I belive is a coverup just as we do in our national life, initialy when the story came up it was that he has excreated 2 wraps now its negative because some baba must have begun to make some neccesary phone calls. In Nigeria anything can hapen anytime, for now am he will be placed under close watch in airports aroun the world.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by kabba7(m): 5:36am On Oct 19, 2011
[flash=200,200][/flash]. The whole drama I belive is a coverup  just as we do in our national life, initialy when the story came up it was that he has excreated 2 wraps now its negative because some baba must have begun to make some neccesary phone calls. In Nigeria anything can hapen anytime, for now am he will be placed under close watch in airports aroun the world.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by emiye(m): 5:38am On Oct 19, 2011
Once Ndlea scores a goal, they win the Match, lol
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by ifyalways(f): 5:52am On Oct 19, 2011
3 scenarios:
Nothing on Baba suwe.Some over zealous men and scanner picked on undigested amala and egunfe.

Something on him.Calls made,money exchanged hands.

The whole thing is a scam from onset.A drama aimed at bringing to dis credit the efficiency of the body scanners.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by arsenefc: 5:56am On Oct 19, 2011
Viva La Adimeru

Long Live Baba Londoner

Viva La Oko Moladun

This guy should sue the shyyt outta NDLEA.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by arsenefc: 5:58am On Oct 19, 2011
Sun of god:

Sew him up if nothing is found - but still make him 'sh.it' 5 more times to be extra sure.

Cut him up for what?

He has already shyyted everything he had when he was arrested. the only honorable thing for NDLEA to do is to let him go, apologize to him and PAY UP BIG TIME.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 19, 2011
ifyalways:

Something on him.Calls made,money exchanged hands.

my money is on no 2

no be naija?

don't they catch peeps everyday?
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by arsenefc: 6:31am On Oct 19, 2011
ifyalways:

The whole thing is a scam from onset. A drama aimed at bringing to dis credit the efficiency of the body scanners.

I know. Just as how that guy who consistently did better than you on exams was always cheating?

TSA uses the same body scanners all the time and in Europe, na de same, how can a lowly country like Nigeria do anything to discredit what is well accepted and evidence based?

Hey, you are entitled to your opinions though and I like how you state it boldly and for surely. always wrong, but never in doubt.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by teskyg: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2011
@ Depilot you are big fool for calling Nigerians bunch of Incompetent fools.Na your papa be fool.Where are you from?
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2011
Sun of god:

LWKMD
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by munaco: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2011
i wonder if na the latest movie them dey act. first time in history the to hear such story. the first excrection may contain most of the substance if not 80% of it. nigeria with stupid god fatherism. i wonder when the country change. then what is the use of the cocaine machine detector in our airport?
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Ibomade1: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2011
emmmm embarassed
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by jonex70(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2011
HEre is my point, i believe Baba suwe is  serious  drug pusher because i have  friends that work for him. Most of the time Baba suwe himself dont normally carry the stuff instead he has boys that go before him with the drug. I believe some Baba suwe enermies must have tipped the Ndlea about him  going to Paris with drugs  but unfortunately he did not carry the said drugs on that day. because of the tipped off the Ndlea now use the scanner as an excuse to arrest him base on the information they have without any evidence. Now  it has brought shame on them and they are now  looking for away to cover up the whole saga that is why they are buying time. I can assure you that the  scanner  never detected any drugs or substance on Babasuwe they are just acting on information which turn out to be false.
Let me also assure you that no money has changed hand as some people are insinuating on here,because the Ndlea will not have come out and make any press released at all if money has changed hand and you would not have even heard anything about it. Paris is the hottest destination  for drugs in  europe right now and Babasuwe happen to be going there makes him  an  easy  target,but  someone needs to know that b4 this people embark on this  sort of journey there are some process involve , they have  herbalist,alfa and prophet working for them to  determine if they should go or not and if its good  to carry drugs or not. I  can tell you that Ndlea is  acting on information or tip off that turn out  to be false.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by born2boink(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2011
JUJU and BRIBE work better than the MACHINE
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by bobbyray(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2011
this is like kokubaboni

if baba suwe shiiit no contain drugz on first shit, it means there is not shit in his body,
another comedy they are acting, leave the clown alone and stop wasting nigerians time
NDLEA propaganda shit
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by TenKobo1: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2011
Nothing shocks anymore in Niger Area.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by ochukoccna: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2011
9ja,we hail thee
9ja,d land of never ending drama
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by adamaw2tuf: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2011
We all know the game in nigeria,some baba kakanfo would do anything to flush the truth down the toilet,but if it was someone else you will see how some idiots will fake things to gain promotion for.As for those who called themselves nollywood stars or whatever i think they should be protesting against the govt and putting pressures on the govt to stamp out corruption that is making so many of their fans starving to death, and here they are trying to rally so to make  it easier for some celebrity drug barons carry on with their greedy lifestyle.
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by giwa4giwa(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2011
Am sure Babasuwe will make money out of this if found innocent and make movie out of it. Another film. watch out,
Re: No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion by Ayowumie(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2011
Am beginning to suspect a foul play. If the machine detected hard drug, particles of the drug should have been detected in his excreta. Or better still, he should have been made to undergo another full body scan.
Anyway, this is Nigeria, it is either Baba Suwe has some people in high places through which he has secured a release or NDLEA is full of people with sh.i.t.

If Baba Suwe is however innocent, i guess he shall be competing with Dangote in terms of wealth cos if I were him, I would bankrupt Ndlea to such an extent that the govt would have no choice but to shut down the outfit. I would claim damages upon damages. The lists of charges that i would bring upon the outfit would be unending.
The first two lists of charges would be on "kidnapping" - This will have children as well as sub children.
Defamation of character; public abuse of human rights; Public execution of personal integrity; incompetency; lost of income as a result of delay (the guy should have made some money from the Air France staff- i would be the income at $1 million)

Anyway, am not Baba Suwe o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Black Girl Exposes Her Private Parts In Public After Consuming Too Muc / Check Out Frank Edward's Cars / Kelly Wortman : Hot Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.