Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Did Bola Attempt To Join CSU Alumni In 2023? My Observations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Bola Attempt To Join CSU Alumni In 2023? My Observations (540 Views)

Did Bola Tinubu Steal The Profile Of This Woman? / 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu / Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Bola Attempt To Join CSU Alumni In 2023? My Observations by OkCornel(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
In response to a viral tweet from David Hundeyin which claimed Tinubu joined CSU Alumni in 2023.

Here is my observation.

1. The website (classmates.com) from which the screenshot 2 is for high schools only. I searched for Chicago State University, or any university for that matter. No results. (Screenshot 2), (Screenshot 1 is from Hundeyin’s viral tweet)

2. It is very easy to set up a profile on that website. Just choose a school, include your name and email. And that’s it, you have a profile already. I attempted this, just to prove anyone can create an account and name it Bola Tinubu or whatever, just to trend and drag. (Screenshot 3)

The question begging for answer is… how did Hundeyin come across Chicago State University on classmates.com which is a site for high school alumni only?

Note - I’m not a supporter of Tinubu, but it’s unfair to hastily jump into conclusion on any negative news without verifying the facts. Separate the wheat from the chaff. On this particular topic, I think it’s false news posted on social media just to trend.

Mods, nflpmod

Re: Did Bola Attempt To Join CSU Alumni In 2023? My Observations by itsme01: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
cool

Hedeyen just using the head of Obi's foolish mob

Is that also 2023

Tinubu graduated top class accountant in his late 20s, he worked in top firms in his late 30s became a Senator in his early 40s, Governor in his 50s and President In his 70s

Hudeyen , Rinu Oduala, FS Yusuf, 30 years no degree, all dropped out turned Twitter champion, No real occupation

Area father Charlie boy at 70 , Portable zazu has more hit songs and award than him... His mates like majek fashek, raskimono, sunny Ade are all ever green artist

12 Likes

Re: Did Bola Attempt To Join CSU Alumni In 2023? My Observations by infofta(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tinubu as a former Lagos state governor donated state money to this criminal and was invited to the university always. he got the fake university certificate in the process. Till today the university is always begging for money on their website.
The university lacks credibility.
Lets probe this man.

5 Likes

Re: Did Bola Attempt To Join CSU Alumni In 2023? My Observations by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
ok
Re: Did Bola Attempt To Join CSU Alumni In 2023? My Observations by opamoses1: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
David hyundai is a scam and playing ping pong with the heads of zombi-dients.
Re: Did Bola Attempt To Join CSU Alumni In 2023? My Observations by Newton2024: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chicago State University is an equivalent of Ambrose Ali University. A school where you can graduate without attending lectures and exams. A school with zero credibility.

11 Likes

Re: Did Bola Attempt To Join CSU Alumni In 2023? My Observations by OkCornel(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Apparently, CSU is actually on the classmates.com website, and 7 different profiles were created for Tinubu.

Wonders shall never end. Tinubu is definitely not jobless to create 7 different profiles. This is definitely a troll at work desperate to trend.

https://www.classmates.com/places/school/Chicago-State-University/17436661

1 Like

Re: Did Bola Attempt To Join CSU Alumni In 2023? My Observations by ValarDoharis: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tinubu na scam, nor reason am
OkCornel:
In response to a viral tweet from David Hundeyin which claimed Tinubu joined CSU Alumni in 2023.

Here is my observation.

1. The website (classmates.com) from which the screenshot 2 is for high schools only. I searched for Chicago State University, or any university for that matter. No results. (Screenshot 2), (Screenshot 1 is from Hundeyin’s viral tweet)

2. It is very easy to set up a profile on that website. Just choose a school, include your name and email. And that’s it, you have a profile already. I attempted this, just to prove anyone can create an account and name it Bola Tinubu or whatever, just to trend and drag. (Screenshot 3)

The question begging for answer is… how did Hundeyin come across Chicago State University on classmates.com which is a site for high school alumni only?

Note - I’m not a supporter of Tinubu, but it’s unfair to hastily jump into conclusion on any negative news without verifying the facts. Separate the wheat from the chaff. On this particular topic, I think it’s false news posted on social media just to trend.

Mods, npflmod
Re: Did Bola Attempt To Join CSU Alumni In 2023? My Observations by Racoon(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
No matter the numerous Tinubu’s brazen criminality being exposed, there are always people who will shamelessly and stupidly defend him. Nothing new! Adolf Hitler, and the devil have worshippers yoo.

(1) (Reply)

Youth Want To Rule Nigeria But Mismanaged The Music Industry In Their control / Atiku’s Appeal, Abuse Of Court Process, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court / David Hundeyin: We Have Filed A Motion Compelling FBI To Release Tinubu Files No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.