Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner (38723 Views)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by pascal558(m): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
ruffDiamond:
very useless to the core! I hate Dem die!
No one cares or give a Bleep about your sorry ass either. And lastly it's obvious your parent failed in their responsibility for you to come out and say such shit about a whole tribe, go and purge yourself of hate.

5 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Coronavirus1: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
leanonme82:
Well, i noticed Benin city has plenty female landlords than male landlords.

When you even find a male landlord you later learn it is his sisters' house and the sister lives abroad.
Wrong information bro all young boys has building priorities of every young man in Benin is building that is why land is expensive more than Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Lunar2010: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
PoloG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/if-youre-looking-for-a-romantic-and-caring-partner-kindly-avoid-benin-men-edo-governors-aide-advises-women.html

Imagine!
Normally, it should be, "if you want your peace of mind, AVOID Benin girls!"

If you no rugged, Benin girls go make you die before your time.

Dis wan wey nobody gree marry wan advertise hersef for social media.

Abeg comot for road make I pass... All we na Area o... no dey show yoursef.

3 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by aswani(m): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
Zeezenho:

Benin guys are just different if you wanna see demons go date a yoruba guy.

Obidients no dey rest, ah ah? We dey discuss Benin men and you don kwik come wit ya anti Yoruba nonsense.

If Obvi Yoruba flood Di thread now to give you wotowoto, you go run go report to di mods.

Enter house abeg.
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Soccrates:
Benin men are repillers.

Most Igbo men are simps.

Kiss the truth

Stupid comment, simp deeper into your Mama pucci right? Even animals talk thrash here.
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by AfonjaPriest: 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chapel23:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by IbotNugida(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
benin, igbo and kaduna girls fit make u change road instead going back home after work. the fear of these gals is the begining of long life.

4 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by engronwe22: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Sweetvie: 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
True smiley
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Blaze232(m): 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
leanonme82:
Well, i noticed Benin city has plenty female landlords than male landlords.

When you even find a male landlord you later learn it is his sisters' house and the sister lives abroad.

Truth truthfully
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
She said binin men, but watch as unfortunate Yoruba boys that can't handle women will vomit their dirty Black foots here calling igbos their great Colonial masters.

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by AreaFada2: 12:05am On Aug 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
Wetin Benin men do you sister?

You suppose know. The average Benin guy nor dey simp. And very blunt. Women like pretence, hypocrisy and flowery words.

A Benin guy will support you to raise the family but nor form any nonsense or you go collect.

Some parts of 9ja, the men will come all romantic and later leave the woman and kids and serially sire kids with several women, no care.

Some Edo woman fall for all that and many regret it later. I know loads.

Benin guys also do not monetise everything to later murder his wife when she quits the marriage because of heavy money invested. Very rare.

Funny thing is decades ago, Edo/Benin guys were first to nail down oyinbo girls in any new location. Some other tribes were saying we were using juju. grin grin grin

One fact is that non-Benin women cream up the most promising Benin men. Edo Central and Igbo ladies especially. My family is an example with lots of guys marrying non-Benin women.

Let our women try other tribes and see the efforts and extra patience needed to make it.

My female relatives who could not handle the truth followed men of other tribes. Singing their praises before marriage. I was very happy for them.

Weeks to marriage, one called me to lament how her non-Edo groom to be has impregnated one of his numerous girlfriends, baby due anytime. She found out just by chance. Seeking advice what to do. I advised her that any man from any tribe can do anything. Since she thought men from that tribe were better for her, is she now changing her mind?

She was shocked that I did not say "I told you so". I said with wedding plans completed and wedding weeks away, if the guy is not gonna marry the pregnant lady, give him a chance.

In their marriage, plenty dishonesty and waste of joint family funds by the man. My relative would never have taken that poo from a Benin man. I know many other cases. All female friends and family members married to men of a tribe that boasts about being romantic, 100% of the marriages failed. Common denominator: philandering. Even female friends also from the same tribe as the men.

Let this Igunbor lady marry a non-Benin and also bear whatever she finds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by leanonme82: 12:11am On Aug 29, 2023
Realguyman1:
Are u mistaken Edo men for yoruba men?

Yoruba men neglect responsibilities? Go and check the men in Nigeria dt send their kids abroad for education the most. Not only sons, but daughters. Its yorubas. Womanizing and taking care of children are 2 different things.
Even razz oluomo carried his children go study abroad. Dts the first thing yoruba men do once they can afford it, innstead of buying bigger car or house. We take care of our children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by BigYash: 12:19am On Aug 29, 2023
Proud Edo man here. Women no dey use our head ,all in the name of being romantic..See her mouth like toto wen sour.. Ozuor! Edo men kill you there! Them suppose use broom change your character.. Azen!

9 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by AreaFada2: 12:31am On Aug 29, 2023
BigYash:
Proud Edo man here. Women no dey use our head ,all in the name of being romantic..See her mouth like toto wen sour.. Ozuor! Edo men kill you there! Them suppose use broom change your character.. Azen!
Benin men nor be rat wey go dey bite you and blow you.

Benin guys are blunt. If you can't handle the truth, too bad.

Behave yourself or gettat. Who get time?

Call it pride or whatever they like.

Some women want simps so they can cheat around, no questions asked.

If she nor polish her behaviour, men of whatever tribe will use her play ludo, take their share of looted money from her and flee. grin cheesy

In a civilised country, she would be sacked from her public office.

5 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by lesson44: 1:38am On Aug 29, 2023
Beremx:
Igbo men are the best followed by Yoruba grin
My ex girlfriend I broke up with over 20 yrs ago in Benin, Married one Ibo man and move to east. The guy wanted to kill her with suffering. She moved back to Benin after 18 yrs last year. I ran into her and I couldn’t not believe how the Ibo man managed to convert a very beautiful girl into something unrecognizable. To cut the story short. Na me Benin man give her small money to start small business to care for herself and her Ibo kids.
When I asked her about the believe that we heard about Ibo men been good with taking care of their wives, she said, that was her understanding until she move to the East and saw shege.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by BigYash: 1:45am On Aug 29, 2023
AreaFada2:

Benin men nor be rat wey go dey bite you and blow you,
Benin guys are blunt. Behave yourself or gettat. Who get time?

Some women want simps so they can cheat around, no questions asked.

If she nor polish her behaviour, men of whatever tribe will use her play ludo, take their share of looted money from her and flee. grin cheesy

In a civilised country, she would be sacked from her public office.
You know d matter...

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Theweekend: 2:04am On Aug 29, 2023
pascal558:

I think benue men tops.
bro u say

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by ceejay80s(m): 2:19am On Aug 29, 2023
THURAFTERNOON:
Make slawomirr catch u
Is slawomirr benin or edo
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by kunle75(m): 2:56am On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by omozu1(m): 3:34am On Aug 29, 2023
If you are romantic and caring the man too will also be romantic and caring no matter the tribe
You no get character, you no dey humble and you want make Edo man dey romance you .
That one go hardooo
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:16am On Aug 29, 2023
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=125424907][/quote] dem nova see anything
na so dem go dey wallow in delusion
bunch of dirty idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Sheggy13(m): 5:17am On Aug 29, 2023
Web2020:
The great Benin, No Bini no Life. Bini gave life to your ancestors, I am talking to the Yoruba. Don't argue with me go and ask your father.

Benin can not be cow to support the ancestor you called the president

I'm trying to understand this see finish you Benin people are doing to Yorubas since this last election. I can understand that of Igbo as a majority tribe also but for ordinary Benin, it's just funny to me.

You claim to give somebody life but that tribe today dwarfs you in all manner of accomplishments within and outside the country. If we are talking about Nigeria today, what makes to mind is Yoruba and Igbo. I'm sure many people outside Nigeria don't even there are people called Benin in Nigeria. So stop clowning around trying to compare yourselves with your masters, the Yorubas. Una too small abeg. Small yansh wey dey shake. That's what Benin is to Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:18am On Aug 29, 2023
PoloG:
e pain this Benin criminal tongue
shut up
af0nja criminal

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:21am On Aug 29, 2023
Beremx:
Igbo men are the best followed by Yoruba grin
let this be the first and last time u will drag igbo to ur stupid comparison
af0nja

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Realguyman1(m): 5:25am On Aug 29, 2023
leanonme82:

Yoruba men neglect responsibilities? Go and check the men in Nigeria dt send their kids abroad for education the most. Not only sons, but daughters. Its yorubas. Womanizing and taking care of children are 2 different things.
Even razz oluomo carried his children go study abroad. Dts the first thing yoruba men do once they can afford it, innstead of buying bigger car or house. We take care of our children.
When u wants to give examples, u give examples with people on the street and not elite. U think say any of Tony Kabaka children for Benin dey Nigeria? Na poor and common people full this naija pass, so when u wants to give examples, u give examples with them and not the elite that are milking the country dried from every corner.

You are saying this only because the yorubas has the highest population in the South. No tribe that parents doesn't take their children abroad to school when they can afford it. Even Hausa and Fulani does that too.

But u see neglects, I have never seen men with so much neglects to their families like the yoruba men. Even when they have the money to take care of their families, many don't. Na Benue men I still see wey wan still dey behave like that too.

Na since when I come Lagos I come really understand for yoruba men hand wetin them really dey call irresponsible men. The only thing most of them know is sleeping around with married women.
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Easylife1234: 5:54am On Aug 29, 2023
Not all of Benin Man. Many of them are Good and caring
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by creativehubb: 6:39am On Aug 29, 2023
Your parents need to teach you good character from home, lack of discipline and training is not tolerated, remember you are dealing with kings, that's the bloodline.
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Realguyman1(m): 6:45am On Aug 29, 2023
ceejay80s:

Is slawomirr benin or edo
Benin or Edo, is Benin City not the capital and most populous place in Edo? The guy has mentioned it countless number of times here on nairaland that he is an indigene of Benin and he also reside in Benin as well.
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Michelle55: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2023
Apt!!! Some of them were never in line sef to receive those features. Had one like that, bros was so full of inconsistency, does all three vices yet would be demanding for respect like say im keep am for my pocket. Dude, respect is earned and not demanded. Got tired of his constant use of abusive words and blocked his silly ass, I wasn't raised in a toxic environment where insulting people is the order of the day. No room for negativity and toxicity!đź‘Ś

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by ceejay80s(m): 7:07am On Aug 29, 2023
Realguyman1:
Benin or Edo, is Benin City not the capital and most populous place in Edo? The guy has mentioned it countless number of times here on nairaland that he is an indigene of Benin and he also reside in Benin as well.
Some peeps like to represent
Some Bendel will say I am delta and some will say benin
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by aswani(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2023
Sheggy13:

I'm trying to understand this see finish you Benin people are doing to Yorubas since this last election. I can understand that of Igbo as a majority tribe also but for ordinary Benin, it's just funny to me.

You claim to give somebody life but that tribe today dwarfs you in all manner of accomplishments within and outside the country. If we are talking about Nigeria today, what makes to mind is Yoruba and Igbo. I'm sure many people outside Nigeria don't even there are people called Benin in Nigeria. So stop clowning around trying to compare yourselves with your masters, the Yorubas. Una too small abeg. Small yansh wey dey shake. That's what Benin is to Yorubas.

Please stop all this. You should know by now the person you are responding to is an IPOB Obidient whose sole aim in life is to abuse and insult Yorùbá's at any opportunity.

All these IPOB Obidients want to do is sow a seed of discord between everyone else and Yoruba people, it will not work so please don't encourage it.

Leave the IPOB Obidient alone to face their issues, the person wakes up in the morning with stomach ache knowing President Tinubu is his president, carries the bitterness around all day and then finally falls asleep thinking of the sadness that has befallen them.

This is a Benin thread and IPOB Obidients are already all over it dragging Yoruba people. After they will wonder why they are disliked.by all and sundry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan / Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” / Udom Emmanuel Buys SUVs For Royal Fathers In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.