Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner (38711 Views)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Benin men are authoritarians by nature. They don't have time to play romance or be lovey-dovey. Just like Igbo men. They only care and bother about providing for the home. No attention for you as a woman. Too stiff. Very proud too.

12 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Makunahatata: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Beremx:
Igbo men are the best followed by Yoruba grin
Igbo men too mumu, majority no Sabi ask woman out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Allisgud: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
This one don collect am,how can u be concluding by generalizing all Benin men

2 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Soccrates:
Benin men are repillers.

Most Igbo men are simps.

Kiss the truth

Benin men are toxic. When the use of something is unknown, you abuse it. They turned the REDPILL around till they turned walking and breathing toxic flames. Red pill is not associated with toxicity.

5 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Okay
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
itsme01:

Ibos have many horrible personality

But Ibo men take good care of their wife

All the Ibo family in my area, the Husband works like a donkey, while the wife enjoys at home doing nothing

And we love them that way. Now, let's ask you, how's that your problem?

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by GodWrites: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
kayuseful:
Coming from an aide to the govt o

She left her job description to make generalised statements that you will expect a teenager to make on Facebook. Look at the kind of leaders we have, and yet the vast majority don't even see anything wrong with her train of thought. It's no wonder the country is like this.

9 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by kaludestiny10(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Not just Benin men but Edo men because majority of them neglects their responsibilities at home and prefers to flex outside.
The women are the ones that cateer for the home.

6 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by addmole: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
Avoid BENIN WOMEN AND MEN. It takes the grace of God to have a partner that is BENIN that have sense. That tribe ehn.

3 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by ruffDiamond: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
Wow! something I've already known for year! even as friends man to man,they are among the very worst kind to have as friends!you go so regret your life!same for Delta and their women too!

4 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by omooba969(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
leanonme82:
Well, i noticed Benin city has plenty female landlords than male landlords.

When you even find a male landlord you later learn it is his sisters' house and the sister lives abroad.

Is this true?
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by sunnydike1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Thank you ma for this information.

Edo men should stay far away from me biko.

That reminds me, I did NYSC with one Edo guy like that. He was in my PPA. That boy ehn, VERY CUNNING.

Na u dey for dat dp so, pls dm meur number
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Emma1Oj(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Thank you ma for this information.

Edo men should stay far away from me biko.

That reminds me, I did NYSC with one Edo guy like that. He was in my PPA. That boy ehn, VERY CUNNING.
Lol.. cheesy If he no cunny, watin he go gain. You missed an opportunity to allow him shower you with love and care.

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Melagros(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
THURAFTERNOON:
Make slawomirr catch u
Exactly my thought grin
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Godwin25king: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
True, even though I'm a bini guy, me and my brothers have warned my sister to avoid them at all cost, esp the ones who grew up there.

5 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by ruffDiamond: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
addmole:
Avoid BENIN WOMEN AND MEN. It takes the grace of God to have a partner that is BENIN that have sense. That tribe ehn.
very useless to the core! I hate Dem die!

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by gbishman: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
Bushrat, looking for cheap publicity

4 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Knetpro(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
Good advice
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by leanonme82: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
DenreleDave:

Igbo men are submissive to their wives..

It doesn't translate to caring actually....

But for peace sake, let's agree with you

Why wont they be submissive? You want pepper water and acid thrown on them. We see what they do to househelps. lipsrsealed
Atiku wey get 4 wives wey never divorce before don go divorce his 4th igbo wife o. Na replacement we dey wait like this. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Alexanderobi: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nazgul:

Still doesn't answer my question. She said Benin.

If I tell you lekki girls love runs, I'm not referring to the whole Lagos girls, I'm referring to just that section of Lagos.

So she should clarify if she meant the whole Edo state or just Benin city.

Hmmn. It's very clear na. She is referring to the binis only, not Benin in general. There are so many tribes in Benin na
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Realguyman1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Not just Benin men but Edo men because majority of them neglects their responsibilities at home and prefers to flex outside.
The women are the ones that cateer for the home.
Are u mistaken Edo men for yoruba men?

2 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by jagorinho: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
leanonme82:

Igbo men are the BIGGEST simps in Nigeria. Factos. grin
They are worse than Simps, they are run by emotions same with women, 2 like poles!! that is a recipe for disaster.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by greypencils: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
True talk. Benin men are ruthless.

2 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by GistFullGround: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Speak for yourself!
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by pascal558(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
PoloG:
e pain this Benin criminal tongue

Give him a SKULLarship to end his pain.

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by pascal558(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
Beremx:
Igbo men are the best followed by Yoruba grin

I think benue men tops.

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by pascal558(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
Dooooor you Benin men are uglyyyyyy gushhhhhhh kikikikiki

Just like Nosa rex, Rema,odion ighalo and co... Syphilis don chop this one brain
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by dkidd: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
addmole:
Even this mugu when woman dey sit on his head still dey cap dust 😂

2 Likes

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by dkidd: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
pascal558:

Just like Nosa rex, Rema,odion ighalo and co... Syphilis don chop this one brain
Stop giving that toddler attention.. I nor know who give am phone hold. She's always on stupidity cruise

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by dkidd: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nazgul:

Still doesn't answer my question. She said Benin.

If I tell you lekki girls love runs, I'm not referring to the whole Lagos girls, I'm referring to just that section of Lagos.

So she should clarify if she meant the whole Edo state or just Benin city.
So her single opinion will now dictate for u? A lot of u just connect to the internet and disconnect ur brains... Damn!

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by John4B: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
I think she is talking from practical experience.
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by toprealman: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Once they become a special adviser they end up advising the whole world.
Hanty please handle your heartbreak in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS / EndSARS Protests Threaten October 31 Bye-Elections / Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.