Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner (38720 Views)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by MrLankeeee(m): 7:27am On Aug 29, 2023
dessz:
Wetin we do una again?
In the history of man, there has never been a bini man that is not a romantic and caring man.

Benin men romantic? Forget that thing

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Pedyson: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2023
If Thunder nor fire Sarah the year, then expect Ogun to break her waist next year…
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Obaking7(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2023
Sorry for your life SSA, at 39 no husband no child.

Character zero, beauty and money can get you dick but not true love and commitment.

Life is all about choice

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2023
Maliqcious:
Well a typical Benin Man is direct and don’t dance to the tune of a woman. Make you fine pass Agbani that one na your load. I see say some. You can sound romantic when you honest. Na wetting most girls no know say romantic words are polished lies and you that expect Benin buy to Bobo you because of nash shey you be maga. Them no romantic na him white women they marry them like water.
you have said it all about Benin guys.you hardly see Simpson there.Dem no dey garnish anything.
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Southwestidiot: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2023
Barzaggli:
Look for Yoruba man
Those cheating bastards

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by obedience4(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Thank you ma for this information.

Edo men should stay far away from me biko.

That reminds me, I did NYSC with one Edo guy like that. He was in my PPA. That boy ehn, VERY CUNNING.

We are cunning, thanks.
You fall for am abi, we Benin guys will always get what we want

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by zoedew: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2023
Not Shaibu!
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by obedience4(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:

Another

Yet another

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

You should work in Langley
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Badadvisor: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2023
shantti:

Not all igbos

It's anambra business men.
They always woo ladies with money and call them muMMY.
Nnewi is the simping capital of the world
That's why they all go about saying enugu guys are stingy yen yen yen 😁😂
The biggest redpillers in south east are found in enugu state, i so much love the way those guys take dey handle ladies
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by kelly72: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2023
Clearly irresponsible statement
supposedly coming from a person in leadership position.

Tufia!
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by kelly72: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2023
Soccrates:
Benin men are repillers.

Most Igbo men are simps.

Kiss the truth

We know who the original cowards of Nigeria are. And we know whose wives bear children for other men. We also know where wives throw themselves to other people's husband's who are rich, just to have a child belonging to a rich man

All these we know.
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Daddy46: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2023
Rahkman:
The most sort after men in Africa right now are igbo men.....from SA to Tanzania to Kenya to Sierra leone ,women no wan suffer again
Igbos dey spoil woman I don't know if it's their culture but for been romantic give Yoruba
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by WoroSeeWoro(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2023
avoid Nigerian ladies all of them dont have anyting to offer in marriage
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by MrB0LD(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2023
Soccrates:
Benin men are repillers.

Most Igbo men are simps.

Kiss the truth

Their redpiller trait na follow come. We no dey learn am... grin grin grin

And na so the women stubborn...
God wey create the women, know the kind of men that can handle them...

As funny as this may sound. It is not entirely true. It's a hasty generalization. She never jam me, she dey complain.

U see person wey dey insult im parents, join cult, dey smoke, dey drink, no positive mentor, has pride, beating up siblings, u say na that one dey turn u on, say him be man, now u turn around to say he is not romantic to you.
Dem fence your eye before?

As a guy, regardless of tribe, if u no dey romantic to your mother (in terms of respect, care, love, attention, hugs, gifts), u cannot be romantic to any other lady. If you are, it's pretence, and you will be too hooked to her to the point of almost killing yourself, if she breaks your heart.

While growing up, despite being a Bini guy, I never wanted to marry a bini lady, because I felt they were too cantankerous. But as a man now, I have seen humble, sacrificial, caring and wise bini women, and I'm currently with one.
Among my exes, the binis have been the most loyal, loving and sacrificial.
But werey plenty ooo...

This joke don tey sha, I no know why this bini girl use am blow....
Lol!!!
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by KarinaSlim(f): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2023
obedience4:

We are cunning, thanks.
You fall for am abi, we Benin guys will always get what we want

You wish!!!

Someone I never spoke to more than 2 twice throughout my whole service year.

Once I notice u are cunning, I stay very far away from you.

I pity the women you all will end up with as life partners

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by KarinaSlim(f): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Lol.. cheesy If he no cunny, watin he go gain. You missed an opportunity to allow him shower you with love and care.

They should go and shower their family members with their "so called" love and care not me.

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by MrB0LD(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2023
KarinaSlim:

You wish!!!

Someone I never spoke to more than 2 twice throughout my whole service year.

Once I notice u are cunning, I stay very far away from you.

Being cunning isn't based on tribe.
I have met cunning Yoruba and Igbo guys before.
There was one in secondary school. He was a cunning and lying Calabar guy. That guy can lie to your face, convince you to slap yourself, without blinking. He doesn't laugh while doing it.
Life has thought me to be wise too.
I may not have a penchant for deception, but I go catch you.
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by MrB0LD(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2023
KarinaSlim:

They should go and shower their family members with their "so called" love and care not me.

Lol...
You jam one or two people wey dey learn cunningness, you dey say "they".
If you jam, you will be thanking them not knowing they played you.
grin grin
Your sample is too small for over 7milliion Benin men na....

Lol... Trust me, sentiments aside, if you jam bini guy wey good, you go testify
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by KarinaSlim(f): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2023
Amayabor1:

He nor cunning. He wise. [b]You be wan use bottom power for am make he dey handle [/b]your bills, you nor know say benin men na street themselves. Before you do wetin dey your mind, them don see am. Na you see am as cunning, but na wise guy wey know What's up.

I laugh at your whole statement.

Someone I never spoke to more than twice throughout my whole service year

You are a comedian aswear.

You need to even see the person we are talking about here.

You are funny.

Please don't make me throw up. I'm eating.

Well, let me condescend to your level.

I do not waste my "bottom power" like you stated on such beings darling.

With power comes much responsibilities.

Read that again.

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Pocca: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2023
Barzaggli:
Look for Yoruba man

The most unfaithful and dubious

1 Like

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Harrykn: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
In this region, We spoil our women with money and gifts, pamper you like a baby. That’s why plenty of girls wanna be with us. This love and affection nah our first name ❤️❤️but don’t forget your goods for container cus when money no Dey,hmmm.
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by dkidd: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
AreaFada2:

Benin men nor be rat wey go dey bite you and blow you.

Benin guys are blunt. If you can't handle the truth, too bad.

Behave yourself or gettat. Who get time?

Call it pride or whatever they like.

Some women want simps so they can cheat around, no questions asked.

If she nor polish her behaviour, men of whatever tribe will use her play ludo, take their share of looted money from her and flee. grin cheesy

In a civilised country, she would be sacked from her public office.

💯
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by debigone(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Just try me
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Taigaban: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
I know your experience has been a bitter one, but don't discourage others.
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Abudu2000(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
I just got my wife a 13pro max, i guess that’s not romantic enough
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
Michelle55:
Apt!!! Some of them were never in line sef to receive those features. Had one like that, bros was so full of inconsistency, does all three vices yet would be demanding for respect like say im keep am for my pocket. Dude, respect is earned and not demanded. Got tired of his constant use of abusive words and blocked his silly ass, I wasn't raised in a toxic environment where insulting people is the order of the day. No room for negativity and toxicity!👌

Many of them are like that. Very very toxic. And when you respond or give them a taste of their medicine, they call you combative. Dated two of their kinds from Benin in the past. Thankfully, it all started and ended online. Gaslighting and manipulation na their second name. So razz and proud. They will always find ways to demean you and let you know how trashy you are to them. Use abusive slurs like it's food. Seek respect from you like it's their birthright and they don't even have what they seek.

Toxicity and them na 5 & 6. Especially with the ones domiciled in Benin, forget it. They are no good. It pained me so much that year but looking back now, I appreciate that we parted ways because they would have made me so toxic like them. And all I can see now is that they gaslighted me making me seem as if I was the problem.

One of them just even commented on this thread talking about how ladies with bad character can't date their kind. But, na him get bad character pass. I just read him comment dey laf. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abudu2000:
I just got my wife a 13pro max, i guess that’s not romantic enough

If her love language is "receiving gifts", then you are romantic to her. All the same, you tried.
Re: Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner by Emma1Oj(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
KarinaSlim:

Be calming down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) / Rashida Bello Gushes Over Yahaya Bello After His Arrival To Nigeria / Doctored Videos Used To Propagate False Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.