Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? (3094 Views)

10 State With Best Road Network In Nigeria / Sanwo-Olu Opens 11 Road Network, Health Centre In Bariga (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Victoria Island-Oniru 1.8KM Road Network – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
proeast:

Fake news. I guess Lagos mainland with all those terrible roads that will make Aba look like London is no longer part of Lagos?

Continue decieving yourself.

No vex, I guess awka roads are more sophisticated than Lagos roads
Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
Broveens42:
Op is even confused. Road network includes connectivity from a street to a main road. Your topic seem more like states with the best federal/main road.

The cities in Nigeria with the best road network is Abuja and owerri.
Just like you have a long stretch from gimbia street to police Hqt in Area 11 Abuja, that's how you have a long stretch from Area U Owerri to control post.

Like you have a stretch from Apo to Central area Abuja, that's how you have a long stretch from mbgirichi/obinze to wetheral owerri

Just like you have many bypasses from Port Harcourt road to inner streets and owerri cental area , that's how you have bypasses at airport road, Abuja

checky619:
The moment I saw Lagos as number one I knew this thread was off, Lagos has one of the worst road network in Nigeria. Abuja has the best. Thank you

Before you start talking, I was born and brought up in Lagos, Ikeja to be precise and I’m still living in Lagos. Lagos road network is trash

Web2020:
Ops, it is obvious you don't know the meaning of road network. There is quite a difference between 'best roads' and best 'road network' If the latter is actually what you meant, remove Lagos from there

If Abuja has half the population of Lagos, Abuja will explode in 24 hours. I live in both cities and know the roads very well. Abuja roads is easier to navigate. I can still get lost on Lagos roads. I can’t drive without GPS in Lagos. Lagos get roads abeg, na maintenance be problem.

Lagos still has the most sophisticated road network in Nigeria. Lagos is over populated and there’s heavy pressure on the infrastructure
Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Which road network are you seeing here cheesy

igwebuike01:

Lol, Ibadan that has no street into people's houses?

We are beginning to agree that you people have very low IQ, extremely daft and intentionally mischievous.

Are you broke that you don’t have money for data to watch videos on Ibadan

In order to burst the lies about Ibadan, some kind souls have taken the pain to do lengthy videos to cover Ibadan from the brown roof to the well developed part of Ibadan.

We gave you the videos and even pictures, but you still posting same picture on a village which is a small part of an ancient town.

Tell me again, are you extremely foolish?

And if hardship is beating you hard, dm me to send you 2k to buy data to watch the videos and stop this stale propaganda

Here again is one video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIi_OrV_16A

If you want us to produce the video into disk and send to you, we can do that

And If you want to cover a life drone videography of Ibadan, let me know. I can arrange one for you to see with your own very eyes

And if you need night bus to go to Ibadan and tour the city physically, we can arrange that for you

Just to cure your extremely damaged brain
Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by care4you: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:

But you all live in southwest.

Are you sure you are mentally okay?

The thread is about most cities with best road network in Nigeria. But you have to squeeze in your hate, bitterness and negative energy to the thread.

Aren’t you ashamed of yourself that you carry darkness everywhere you go.

Same southwest you say is unlivable is where you all live to make a living. And you think you aren’t cursed?

stop replying that ignorant guy...

is there any state in Nigeria that doesn't have brown roofs....

let's focus on the beauty of our dear country Nigeria!

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
BeijinDossier:
Owerri is a slum and a glorified village with no decent infrastructure. Even aba has better roads than Owerri. This is Owerri. You imo people should stop embarrassing igbos. Don’t ever mention Owerri when cities are mentioned

See brown roofs everywhere
Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by SGANIVA(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Respect Anambra in road network, especially interior villages,no state come close.most of there villages are well terred . infact some villages in Anambra can be compare to some state capital ,e.g agulu ,oraukwu ,alor

2 Likes

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Obaaderemi2: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:

We are beginning to agree that you people have very low IQ, extremely daft and intentionally mischievous.

Are you broke that you don’t have money for data to watch videos on Ibadan

In order to burst the lies about Ibadan, some kind souls have taken the pain to do lengthy videos to cover Ibadan from the brown roof to the well developed part of Ibadan.

We gave you the videos and even pictures, but you still posting same picture on a village which is a small part of an ancient town.

Tell me again, are you extremely foolish?

And if hardship is beating you hard, dm me to send you 2k to buy data to watch the videos and stop this stale propaganda

Here again is one video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIi_OrV_16A

If you want us to produce the video into disk and send to you, we can do that

And If you want to cover a life drone videography of Ibadan, let me know. I can arrange one for you to see with your own very eyes

And if you need night bus to go to Ibadan and tour the city physically, we can arrange that for you

Just to cure your extremely damaged brain
You think they don't know Ibadan alone is better than all places in the East? They know but they must argue and make fun to save face. grin
Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
You think they don't know Ibadan alone is better than all places in the East? They know but they must argue and make fun to save face. grin

As long as they want it, they will continue to receive it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lastma & Police; Who Collects The Heaviest Bribe? / Videos Of Execution Of Bokom Haram Suspect And Interview Of Yusuf Before Executi / Enugu Gov Family Disowns First Lady As A ‘witch’...says Wife Caused Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.