Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? (3034 Views)

10 State With Best Road Network In Nigeria / Sanwo-Olu Opens 11 Road Network, Health Centre In Bariga (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Victoria Island-Oniru 1.8KM Road Network – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
1. Lagos

Of course, Eko Akete. always topping the list.
In terms of road network, Eko has the best road network in Nigeria.
It has the longest bridge in west Africa.
Lagos has more roads but Abuja has better roads free of portholes

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
2. Abuja

Abuja has the the best road quality and second to Lagos in terms of the massive infrastructure in roads

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
3. Uyo

Just have to give it to this beautiful city

1 Like

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by TemplarLandry: 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
After Lagos, Calabar is next.

1 Like

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
4. kano

This list will never be complete without Kano

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
5. Calabar roads can make you appreciate life

See space and green everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
6. Ibadan

Ibadan roads are so good they can’t miss this list

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 12:02am On Aug 29, 2023
7. Kaduna

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 12:02am On Aug 29, 2023
8. Enugu

1 Like

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 12:11am On Aug 29, 2023
9. Port Harcourt

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 12:12am On Aug 29, 2023
10. Akure

Small city with nice roads

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Winner90: 12:28am On Aug 29, 2023
I am sure you don't agree a lot of them like Akure, Ibadan are cities talk more of road network

1 Like

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Armaggedon: 12:30am On Aug 29, 2023
Abuja, Enugu, Uyo and Owerri and Kano

Lol at Lagos, Ibadan and Akure.

6 Likes

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 12:30am On Aug 29, 2023
Winner90:
I am sure you don't agree a lot of them like Akure, Ibadan are cities talk more of road network

I don’t understand you, are you saying you don’t agree with Ibadan and Akure?
Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 12:32am On Aug 29, 2023
Armaggedon:
Abuja, Enugu, Uyo and Owerri and Kano

Lol at Lagos, Ibadan and Akure.

I don’t know which place in west Africa has more sophisticated road network than Lagos state

I think you problem is tribalism. You have problem with only southwest. And yet you all run to southwest

See a video on the beauty of Ibadan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIi_OrV_16A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Winner90: 12:34am On Aug 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I don’t understand you, are you saying you don’t agree with Ibadan and Akure?
isn't this the Ibadan you talk about? Where is the "road network" they use to access their house? Everything isn't about promotion.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 12:38am On Aug 29, 2023
Winner90:
isn't this the Ibadan you talk about? Where is the "road network" they use to access their house? Everything isn't about promotion.

Yes we know, but that’s a small portion of Ibadan. Ibadan alone is bigger than Lagos state

Either you are just being deliberately dumb and trying to hide under the finger

If you don’t have data to watch this video, let me know.

This is a YouTube video showing the city of Ibadan and it is beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Armaggedon: 12:39am On Aug 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I don’t know which place in west Africa has more sophisticated road network than Lagos state

I think you problem is tribalism. You have problem with only southwest. And yet you all run to southwest

See a video on the beauty of Ibadan.

the same Lagos state people die in traffic?
If you talk about commerce I'll agree with you about Lagos but when it comes to a liveability index like road network, neither lagos nor any city in southwest should make any list.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 12:41am On Aug 29, 2023
Winner90:

Propaganda is different from fact

Ibadan remains one of the most beautiful cities in Nigeria. No amount of brown roof lies can change that.

Use your brain, how can a place bigger than Lagos be covered with brown roofs everywhere? Does that make any sense to you?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Armaggedon: 12:43am On Aug 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yes we know, but that’s a small portion of Ibadan. Ibadan alone is bigger than Lagos state

Either you are just being deliberately dumb and trying to hide under the finger

If you don’t have data to watch this video, let me know.

This is a YouTube video showing the city of Ibadan and it is beautiful

a picture that contains all the landmarks of Ibadan including the cocoa house represents a small part to you?
Clown.

3 Likes

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 12:43am On Aug 29, 2023
Armaggedon:
the same Lagos state people die on traffic?
If you talk about commerce I'll agree for Lagos with you but when it comes to liveability, no city in southwest should make any list.

But you all live in southwest.

Are you sure you are mentally okay?

The thread is about most cities with best road network in Nigeria. But you have to squeeze in your hate, bitterness and negative energy to the thread.

Aren’t you ashamed of yourself that you carry darkness everywhere you go.

Same southwest you say is unlivable is where you all live to make a living. And you think you aren’t cursed?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 12:46am On Aug 29, 2023
Armaggedon:
a picture that contains all the landmarks of Ibadan including the cocoa house represents a small part to you?
Clown.

Propaganda is different from fact. If you want 1000 pictures of Ibadan. We will show you and I don’t think any place in the east measure up

Ibadan has massive land and room for development.
Enough space for estates and GRAs and relaxation centers
Don’t let hate kill you, there’s nothing you can do about the massive infrastructural development in southwest and Ibadan.

We have shown you pictures, we have shown you videos of the streets of Ibadan. Yet you hold on to one small part with brown roof to console yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Omoawoke2(m): 12:55am On Aug 29, 2023
Winner90:

I can show you Enugu too

There’s no state in Nigeria where there’s no brown Roos. Even Abuja has places with brown roofs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by kingharzy: 1:23am On Aug 29, 2023
LOL....

Some people who haven't been in the capital city of their states will jump on OP shortly.
They only know flyover online.
Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by proeast(m): 5:11am On Aug 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:
1. Lagos

Of course, Eko Akete. always topping the list.
In terms of road network, Eko has the best road network in Nigeria.
It has the longest bridge in west Africa.
Lagos has more roads but Abuja has better roads free of portholes

Fake news. I guess Lagos mainland with all those terrible roads that will make Aba look like London is no longer part of Lagos?

Continue decieving yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by gebest: 5:37am On Aug 29, 2023
Please remove Akure from that list, you only showed one road 🛣️ which is Oba Adesida road, and that's the only road Akure has.

1 Like

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by GoodLife4live: 5:41am On Aug 29, 2023
proeast:

Fake news. I guess Lagos mainland with all those terrible roads that will make Aba look like London is no longer part of Lagos?

ode ibadan has one of the best road in Nigeria...

Ibadan roads below

22 Likes

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by GoodLife4live: 5:45am On Aug 29, 2023
proeast:

more roads network in IBADAN

21 Likes

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by GoodLife4live: 5:52am On Aug 29, 2023
proeast:

show me roads wey dey anambra... Una go dey snap upper iweka road from different angles to decieve zombidients..

Naa road be dis below

22 Likes

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Flier: 5:58am On Aug 29, 2023
Who are those mentioning Ibadan for crying out loud? Ibadan that is just changing to double lane few years ago? Please stop mentioning Ibadan there is no road
The suburbs are even worse
Things started to change during Alao Akala days but Ibadan is so far behind even Osun by several years
The last 3 oyo state governors really tried,let’s see what happens in coming years.

1 Like

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Armaggedon: 6:21am On Aug 29, 2023
Flier:
Who are those mentioning Ibadan for crying out loud? Ibadan that is just changing to double lane few years ago? Please stop mentioning Ibadan there is no road
The suburbs are even worse
Things started to change during Alao Alada days but Ibadan is so far behind even Osun by several years
The last 3 oyo state governors really tried,let’s see what happens in coming years.
Ibadan is one of the fews cities in Nigeria officially without a master plan.

1 Like

Re: Cities With The Best Road Network In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Flier: 6:24am On Aug 29, 2023
Armaggedon:
Ibadan is one of the fews cities in Nigeria officially without a master plan.
Infact it’s embarrassing! the earlier the people in this horrible cities in Nigeria start telling the truth,the better for them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aba Is Very Clean And Green (pictures) / NAAKISS Election: RIVPOLY C.S.O Beaten To A Pulp (PIX UPDATED) / Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.