Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

VIDEO: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband Of This Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband Of This Lady (2024 Views)

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband Of This Lady by Gijsa: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2023
Quite Interestingly a married lady has been exposed in a viral tape!
In this particular tape, the married lady, unknown to her husband she is also a secret female stripper, and she's seen in the LIVE video heavily showing off her full endowed backside in wild twerking for some of her rich male clients on a boat Cruise!

Question: if you were the husband of this lady, after watching this leaked video, what would you do >>
(1) end the relationship with her ASAP without any delay because she betrayed your trust? OR
(2) just overlook it as simply a harmless "mistake" and still continue with the relationship?

Video: https://link.ci/Sjjdb
Re: VIDEO: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband Of This Lady by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2023
Well he should keep his woman because he married her like that.
Women always getting leaked but guys don't
Re: VIDEO: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband Of This Lady by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2023
Being a stripper is just like any other job
Re: VIDEO: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband Of This Lady by izonborn098(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2023
How can your wife be a stripper and you didn't saw any red flag..
It is the man i will blame' if he happen to be my brother... Because he marry an olosho and thinking see will change...
There was signs/red flags but maybe he was simping..
Re: VIDEO: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband Of This Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 8:32am On Aug 29, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:
Being a stripper is just like any other job
lipsrsealed. Well,lemme just pretend that I didn't read this comment..

Omoh,some to una too dull abeg grin
Re: VIDEO: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband Of This Lady by dontrulee: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2023
The woman is leaving ASAP.
Stripper kor
Re: VIDEO: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband Of This Lady by dkidd: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed. Well,lemme just pretend that I didn't read this comment..

Omoh,some to una too dull abeg grin
They're not just dull they type all sorts of BS to please one or two girls they are crushing on here with hopes of getting laid one day which will never happen. If na man be the topic of discussion now u go see how these same worms will be breathing fire and brimstone everywhere like dragons. But na woman Dem go mellow
Re: VIDEO: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband Of This Lady by Abifarin16: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2023
IconicR:
Well he should keep his woman because he married her like that.
Women always getting leaked but guys don't

Men are vindictive that's why. The only way to pay her for betrayal is public shaming. Joseph however wanted to quietly divorce Mary.
Re: VIDEO: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband Of This Lady by Baronthecelebri: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2023
I'm ending the marriage ASAP
Re: VIDEO: What Would You Do If You Were The Husband Of This Lady by talented321: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
I will not be a husband to such lady..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Strange Encounter With A Female Friend - A Story (silent Night) / Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Oyibo Man After 4 Kids / Are Guys More Attractive Than Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.