Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account (37511 Views)

Atiku Mum As Chicago State University Releases Tinubuโ€™s Records / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / Chicago State University: Nigerians Will Be Shocked Over Tinubuโ€™s Recordsโ€“ Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Johncarlo07: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
assholemods:

Ode! Na today you just buy data! Poverty stricken MF!! Oloshi Omo Igbo speaking foolish Yoruba .... lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
"Aran idi Omo" ..... means "Worm of a baby or child yansh". ."Idi" in Yoruba in this context mean "yansh or ass"
"Aran di Omo"........"di" in Yoruba in this context means "to become". So "Aran di Omo" mean " Worm that become or turn to a child". That is exactly what you are!
Worthless son of a prostitute! Go and ask your fellow stupid ass nigger that is teaching you horrible Yourba to stop.
Oloriburuku Omo ale!.. Olodo!...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Chinedu want to teach me Abeokuta man my language......You will not die well!

Oloriburuku somebody๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Soo ur biology teacher did not reach dat formation of a baby in d womb starts wit a worm like structure,to a lizard like structure,den to a human form.
Soo "Aran di omo" in d context is actually true,cos Aran na lo n di omo.

U need a refund frm ur teachers,or ur prostitute mama shld auction ur brain to d nearest lab for medical students to make use of.

U no get brain,nd u av a low IQ.
Ur worse Dan a simpleton.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Soo ur biology teacher did not reach dat formation of a baby in d womb starts wit a worm like structure,to a lizard like structure,den to a human form.

U need a refund frm ur teachers,or ur prostitute mama shld auction ur brain to d nearest lab for medical students to make use of.

Anuofia... oponu mumu number one!
Empty Head!...You are not Yoruba and you can never be..who is taking about Biology here? Dumbass!
"Aran di Omo" in Yoruba is just an insult, it is just an indirect way of telling you that you are not suppose to be in this world or that you are worthless or an slowpoke. The mumu that is in you is interpreting an insult in medical context.
And truth be told you are actually worthless and an slowpoke.
To even show the level of your imbecility you don't even understand the medical context you are talking about.
Is "worm like" the same thing as "worm"?
"Worm like" is just to draw a contrast while explaining child birth for proper understanding. Mumu highest order! Your ogogoro drinking irresponsible father and your public dog of a mother did not give you proper education. Ewu!
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Johncarlo07:

If you like write you mumu Yoruba till tomorrow you can never be Yoruba so stop being a bastard.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Johncarlo07: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2023
assholemods:

If you like write you mumu Yoruba till tomorrow you can never be Yoruba so stop being a bastard.

Ode!
I no knw say na only u b Yoruba for dis life na!
Any1 one wit contrary opinion to u pples own is termed a Igbo.
I don't knw wats wrong wit u pples head.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Ode!
I no knw say na only u b Yoruba for dis life na!
Any1 one wit contrary opinion to u pples own is termed a Igbo.
I don't knw wats wrong wit u pples head.
Didinrin!
What stupid and meaningless opinion do you have?
Who is dragging tribe with you? If not for your imbecility you won't be arguing a language that is not yours when you are not even fluent in it. That is the reason I mentioned your tribe, I have no problem with Igbos as a tribe except senseless Igbos like you.
The mumu wants to change to tribalism, from one thing to the other...ewu!
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Johncarlo07: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2023
assholemods:

Didinrin!
What stupid and meaningless opinion do you have?
Who is dragging tribe with you? If not for your imbecility you won't be arguing a language that is not yours when you are not even fluent in it. That is the reason I mentioned your tribe, I have no problem with Igbos as a tribe except senseless Igbos like you.
The mumu wants to change to tribalism, from one thing to the other...ewu!

Where ever dey are calling pple wit sense,dis one too will come out ooo!!

Ur jst ranting for ranting sake, I don't av quality explanation to do to a nitwit like u.
Despite d fact dat am a confirm Yoruba boy, giving u Yoruba language hot hot. U still decides to wallow in ur ignorance nd delusion.

Soo wat do u want me to do? U decide ur fate na.

Enjoy ur voyage to stupidity.
Omo Iran Kiran.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Ur jst ranting for ranting sake, I don't av quality explanation to do to a nitwit like u.
Despite d fact dat am a confirm Yoruba boy, giving u Yoruba language hot hot. U still decides to wallow in ur ignorance nd delusion.

Omo Iran Kiran.
Look at this loose gorilla! You escaped from the zoo dey talk rubbish! Senseless idiot,!
Vagabond with your stupid Yoruba!
Omo ale jatijati!, Ogun lo ma pa gbogbo ebi e, o ni ku re! Omo lasan Ikeji aka!
No go ask your Mama to show you your real father. Bastard born!
Chinedu claiming Yoruba! A Yoruba that cannot connect words together. .. Oloshi!
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Omo Iran Kiran.
I pity the irresponsible father and mother that raised a miscreant like you..
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Johncarlo07: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
assholemods:

I pity the irresponsible father and mother that raised a miscreant like you..

U didn't pity ur miserable harlot of a mother?

God forsaken son of a leper.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Lol.... your mother the wh*ore that doesn't even know your father....APODA!
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
Johncarlo07:

God forsaken son of a prostitute!
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Johncarlo07: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
assholemods:

Lol.... your mother the wh*ore that doesn't even know your father....APODA!

E pain d mumu,he quote me two times๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Johncarlo07:

E pain d mumu,he quote me two times๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Ode! Oponu akinrada! Wetin dey pain you... keep fooling yourself ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ewure iya Osogbo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. / IPOB Ebonyi Inaugurates New Group Despite Proscription (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.