Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account (37521 Views)

Atiku Mum As Chicago State University Releases Tinubu’s Records / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / Chicago State University: Nigerians Will Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records– Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Jostoman: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2023
sms4sure:
This people are killing PO political career thinking they are building it.
by trying to know the truth that have been hidden for long? oga face you front

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by MEGAWATCH: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The repulsive Hellu Pee scavengers at work again.

They're bent on shoving their lying-machine messiah down our throats.

They will eventually be the undoing of Hoe B.

They believe their online brigandage can yield them favorable results.

I diss them with “Gra Gra” by Timaya. Great jam!

No Rest for Criminals both within and outside Nigeria.

I just love this OBIDENT PEOPLE.

Come and rest make we see!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by jubrilELsudan: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2023
Slurity:
GO AND BUY YOUR OWN AND STOP SAYING RUBBISH. NO UNIVERSITY IN WHOLE AFRICA PRODUCE GRADUATES OF CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY. DO YOU KNOW THEIR RATING?

YOU ARE MOST STUPID

OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE A FLAT BRAIN

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Unittyy: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2023
Igbo people should move on from election loss. This cyber bullying madness is getting out of hand. From Soyinka to kummuyi and now Chicago University in far away United States.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Britishpea: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2023
A few section keeps disgracing Nigeria everywhere.

This is how they attacked fame mags and the woman locked her account.

This is the lowest low of all times just because an Easterner was on the ballot. This isn’t good for Nigeria. It will really affect the East in the next coming elections.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Chibuzoripob: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2023
grin cool VERY GOOD cheesy cool tongue kiss kiss
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by tete7000(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2023
Triangles1:
So, without certificate Tinubu can't perform, I don't know why they concentrate on certificate.

Do you have any certificate? If yes, how many years did it take you to secure it? Based on your answer I will respond to your question.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Jostoman: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The repulsive Hellu Pee scavengers at work again.

They're bent on shoving their lying-machine messiah down our throats.

They will eventually be the undoing of Hoe B.

They believe their online brigandage can yield them favorable results.

I diss them with “Gra Gra” by Timaya. Great jam!
we must know the identity of the person ruling us.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Ate247(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2023
sms4sure:
This has nothing to do with PO. Nigerians are frustrated and want the right thing. There is so much hunger and frustration in the land yet we still try to to be happy. This can't happen in those western countries.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Judolisco(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2023
D so called obidients don go dey threaten dat account again... Werey people

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by chidiokay: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Theres no peace for the wicked

We will bully Chicago till they do the right thing

This single evil act from Chicago is ruining lives of 250 million Nigerians

This is our future

Don’t tell me to concede a fraudulent election

Government determines 70% of her citizens life and wellbeing that’s why we won’t leave any stone unturned

Obedient keeps ridiculing themselves on global views, the world is putting measures in place to avoid Obedient cheesy
when all platform locks Obedient out, naa for August meeting una go dey turn stones. dumbheads

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by richie240: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2023
Chicago State University locks X account as Nigerians biaflans ntensify pressure over Bola Tinubu’s Records

UbanmeUdie:
shocked

All eyes on the judiciary.

Do anyhow see anyhow!

Nigerians biaflans are tired of its corrupt leaders but lack the willpower to sacrifice for a better tomorrow.

But we will start by ensuring BAT is ousted out legally.

Ate247:
This has nothing to do with PO. Nigerians are frustrated biaflans are frustrated and want the right thing. There is so much hunger and frustration in the land yet we still try to to be happy. This can't happen in those western countries.
Fixed!
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by shegra58: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:

This is our future

Government determines 70% of her citizens life and wellbeing that’s why we won’t leave any stone unturned
cry cry baby

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Jostoman: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2023
Britishpea:
A few section keeps disgracing Nigeria everywhere.

This is how they attacked fame mags and the woman locked her account.

This is the lowest low of all times just because an Easterner was on the ballot. This isn’t good for Nigeria. It will really affect the East in the next coming elections.
there is nothing bad in knowing the identity of the man ruling us. When that small girl forge her result poeple castigate her but now Una want nigerians to keep quiet for this certificate matter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Didi2d(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2023
It's just like you coming to my house for information. after giving you the information several times, you still disturbing me for the same information.
I will have no choice to luck you out

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Gerrard59(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2023
Special kudos to Obedients, even though they can be mouthed at times. They have followed this case judiciously. Why did the university omit the alumni file of 1979?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Jostoman: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2023
Unittyy:
Igbo people should move on from election loss. This cyber bullying madness is getting out of hand. From Soyinka to kummuyi and now Chicago University in far away United States.
let me remind you that Atiku mr Unifier instituted the case against your BAT in USA.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Alvin212(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2023
Tinubu
Yoruba president should be locked up

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by beejay85: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2023
Risingblue008:
This man life is really questionable
Truly if one's life being questionable will take one to the pinnacle in life-
My brother I ll program my life to be questionable- going forward grin
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Abagworo(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2023
What I can deduce from all these controversy bordering Tinubu's certificate is that his past isn't clean. Atiku used to be quite close to Tinubu so he probably knows what most of us don't know hence his moves to unravel the real Tinubu. I suspect Tinubu might actually be a Guinean by birth hence the reason he has no known relative in Nigeria.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by mylikes: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
I am asking again

Please who’s Gloria B. Tinubu

From Chicago university

Who is Gloria?

Use your sense sometimes.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by nkemjacob2(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2023
It is a simple matter since Chicago has lock it comment section, Nigerians should post about BAT school certificate tagging popular media like CNN, BBC etc and other relevant agencies.

I don't know what TINUBU is hiding if actually he went to school. Chicago should stop aiding bad governance

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Gerrard59(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2023
sms4sure:

How are they killing his career? The university omitted the alumni file of 1979, only for 1980 to show up. I was shocked sef. BTW, Atiku is the one pestering on the Chicago issue more than PO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by spartachico(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2023
Exactly
mariovito:
They had to take precautions before Nigerians storm the yard.

But why restrict your account if you have nothing to hide?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Racoon(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2023
cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Dozis: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2023
leanonme82:
These terrorists are living up to their name. The international community and intelligence agencies have already made the connection between obidients and IPOB.
They see the ECB, Reuters, Times magazine denouncing obedients fake news. They see that nation states and Presidents are being attacked rabidly for congratulating the new president. They see the assault on the judiciary. Terrorist behaviour.

And they have shown this with their continuous support of Tinubu.

Now one of the most prestigious radical school of economics in the world is being degraded all over twitter by these terrorists.

All I can say is continue. grin
Stale, trying to link obidient movement to IPOB as always is lack of intelligence just like the fraud in Aso rock

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Racoon(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2023
cheesy Only the wicked flee when no man pursue.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by akslink: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2023
Triangles1:
So, without certificate Tinubu can't perform, I don't know why they concentrate on certificate.
they have tried all possible approaches and failed that’s why they switched to certificate bunch of losers!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:

This is our future

You will bully them yet they locked their page against you.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by alizma: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2023
It is no longer about election rigging right?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by spartachico(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2023
Let’s stop the bigotry and focus on the judiciary.

Honestly I don’t see one person as Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa ,I see every as Nigerians and if Nigeria is to be divided do you think it’s gonna in two ,bro Nigeria can break into 5 countries if we continue having this act of bigotry
Alvin212:
Tinubu
Yoruba president should be locked up

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Jostoman: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2023
shegra58:
cry cry baby

we nigerians deserve to know the truth about your oga identity. Up till now we wouldn't have know that the childhood picture that your oga has been using all this years belongs to DONA DUKE if dona duke had not come out to speak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC / Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.