Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account (37514 Views)

Atiku Mum As Chicago State University Releases Tinubu’s Records / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / Chicago State University: Nigerians Will Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records– Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by TheGift: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Beolly:

Lol, we know your type. I'm not shocked for one moment. I just triggered you and you didn't fail and I know where you come from. Anything PDP is good, if Atiku had won these election the wailing won't be this much. LP in day PDP at night, you can continue fooling others but some of us know your game.. You live far away and you jumped into conclusion about Adeleke because he's a member of the PDP.

Keep quiet, because You clearly don't know me. I don't belong to any political party. And you are the one who is triggered.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by dreamxhaser: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Omo war in this thread

Anyways, I think ipob aka obidents dey over do oooo

With the way things are going, it will be hard for an igbo man to become Nigeria'a president in the next 20 years ooo

Lolz you MFs just shot yourselves on the leg. But who am I to judge

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Dozis: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
assholemods:

Someone that says he "survived Buhari" is claiming to have conquered poverty! Oponu!..... lmao πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Mpama, you don't even understand figurative expression, low life scum.
Waste of space.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Dozis: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
assholemods:

Lmao πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ the thing pain am!....keep barking like the dog πŸ•πŸ• that you are!..... Irresponsible poverty stricken useless, gutter raised, slum living MF!
Your pains dey sweet me...eran oko jatijati, obuko olorun...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Taaa, agbero from owo da nation, mosquito bite is more painful than your infantile ranting, you're trying so hard to spit venoms, keep trying maybe you will finally hit a punch line.
Idiat
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dozis:

Taaa, agbero from owo da nation, mosquito bite is more painful than your infantile ranting, you're trying so hard to spit venoms, keep trying maybe you will finally hit a punch line.
Idiat
Idiat
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dozis:

Mpama, you don't even understand figurative expression, low life scum.
Waste of space.
Lol..... figurative expression indeed! Hunger kii you there....olori ofo!...Omo Oran!
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dozis:

Omo jati jati.
You no reach, you're not close to my league, the only place you and I can close ranks is on nairaland and no where else.
You can't dust my shoes, I conquered poverty years ago before your parents even dreamt of having you.
What I am is what you lie in your bed every night fantasizing to be.
Yeye you dey smell!
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Johncarlo07: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
assholemods:

Lmao πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ na so una go dey bark like dog ....till 8 year go pass. Mumu people instead of strategizing for the next election una dey find wetin no lost. Politically you OBIdients are zero! Nothing upstairs!

Ode!!
D mumu dat cannot afford per litre of fuel,bag of rice,is here glorifying d same persons dat has made his life a misery.

I wonder wat u would av bcom by d tym d eight years is done. U did d same tin during Buhari tenure. Pls mention wat u were able to achieve in dose eight years!

Continue voting d wrong pple into power thinking ur trying to get at d obedients.Ur age will tell u d right tin to do wen d tym comes.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Ode!!
D mumu dat cannot afford per litre of fuel,bag of rice,is here glorifying d same persons dat has made his life a misery.

I wonder wat u would av bcom by d tym d eight years is done. U did d same tin during Buhari tenure. Pls mention wat u were able to achieve in dose eight years!

Continue voting d wrong pple into power thinking ur trying to get at d obedients.Ur age will tell u d right tin to do wen d tym comes.

As if you know me... ode! I am not in poverty like you...dogs!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£ No single common sense.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Dozis: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
assholemods:

Yeye you dey smell!
Rabid mad dog from waste land.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Dozis: 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
assholemods:

Lol..... figurative expression indeed! Hunger kii you there....olori ofo!...Omo Oran!
I can feed you and your generation unborn and even the generation before you. Stvpid ass boy.
Hungry Tinubu supporter, imbecα»‹lic retard with the IQ of a mΓΈron.
Owo da boy
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2023
Dozis:

I can feed you and your generation unborn and even the generation before you. Stvpid ass boy.
Hungry Tinubu supporter, imbecα»‹lic retard with the IQ of a mΓΈron.
Owo da boy
Lmao πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I dey enjoy your pains I swear! As he dey pain you he dey sweet up.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Na so you go dey rant till you get high blood pressure die troway. Person wey poor pass church rat!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Emyogalanya: 3:44am On Aug 30, 2023
leanonme82:
These terrorists are living up to their name. cheesy Wole Soyinka called them 'fascists'. Soludo called them 'headless mob'. This was how they bullied all opposition on social media during the campaign. Trolling people as 'evil', until all tinubu supporters went silent.

The international community and intelligence agencies have already made the connection between obidients and IPOB.
They saw the ECB, Reuters, Times magazine denouncing obedients fake news. They saw ambassadors/Presidents being attacked rabidly for congratulating the new president. They are seeing the assault on the judiciary. All terrorist behaviour.

And they have shown this with their continuous support of Tinubu.

Now theyre harrasing one of their schools? cheesy All I can say is continue filling that cup.grin
Mischief will kill all of you atiku initiated the suit but its po you are calling out. are you mad?
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Dozis: 5:41am On Aug 30, 2023
assholemods:

Lmao πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I dey enjoy your pains I swear! As he dey pain you he dey sweet up.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Na so you go dey rant till you get high blood pressure die troway. Person wey poor pass church rat!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜
You wish, wretched omo ale.
Using laughing emoji to cover up your depression and accursed life.
Get lost in your worthless and meaningless garbage of life.
Garage boy.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Johncarlo07: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2023
assholemods:

As if you know me... ode! I am not in poverty like you...dogs!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£ No single common sense.

Do I need a soothsayer to knw dat ur a Penury infested dingbat?

Ur life is a joke. Leave politicians nd chase ur dreams bro.
Ur life sucks!
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Shikini: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Hahahaha
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Psoul(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2023
Triangles1:
So, without certificate Tinubu can't perform, I don't know why they concentrate on certificate.

You're blind.
It is a known fact that for one to hold a government public office, one not be involved in any crime.
You must be relatively clean for you to be able to discharge your duties clean.

The certificate issue is a criminal offence centered on forgery.
Tell me the moral base someone working with forged document will stand to prosecute another with forged document.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Do I need a soothsayer to knw dat ur a Penury infested dingbat?

Ur life is a joke. Leave politicians nd chase ur dreams bro.
Ur life sucks!
You are what Yorubas call "ASINWIN" you belong to a psychiatric hospital.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2023
Dozis:

You wish, wretched omo ale.
Using laughing emoji to cover up your depression and accursed life.
Get lost in your worthless and meaningless garbage of life.
Garage boy.
Say all that again homeless boy ..πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Dozis: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
assholemods:

Say all that again homeless boy ..πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Keep saving your worthless face with emojis.
Lori buruku omo ale
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Johncarlo07: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
assholemods:

You are what Yorubas call "ASINWIN" you belong to a psychiatric hospital.

Nd ur wat d Yoruba's called "Ashiere","Olubi eniyan".

U belong to d forest, to go live nd roll wit d wild animals.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Nd ur wat d Yoruba's called "Ashiere","Olubi eniyan".

U belong to d forest, to go live nd roll wit d wild animals.
Your Yoruba is horrible! 🀣🀣....try again!...🀣🀣 Didinrin!
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dozis:

Keep saving your worthless face with emojis.
Lori buruku omo ale
Oloriburuku NOT Lori buruku!.....Are you sure your father that you know is your real father? Ask your mom if she is still alive o.... because this your attitude doesn't suggest that of a true born.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Dozis: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
assholemods:

Oloriburuku NOT Lori buruku!.....Are you sure your father that you know is your real father? Ask your mom if she is still alive o.... because this your attitude doesn't suggest that of a true born.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Good of you to spell it right, Omo ale. At least you recognise the fact that you're very unfortunate.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dozis:

Good of you to spell it right, Omo ale. At least you recognise the fact that you're very unfortunate.
Have you asked your mom if that is your real father! Na bastard asewo dey born o....ask your mama o.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dozis:

Your data don finish....Oloshi!
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Dozis: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
assholemods:

Your data don finish....Oloshi!
Omo ale, see data.
I'm not as a wretched as you are.
I was attending to patients like you, the difference is that you are a psychiatric patient. Werey

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Dozis: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
assholemods:

Have you asked your mom if that is your real father! Na bastard asewo dey born o....ask your mama o.
Let me not insult your mum, she tried to raise you properly with her meagre resources just that your madness is congenital.
Omo ale
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dozis:

Let me not insult your mum, she tried to raise you properly with her meagre resources just that your madness is congenital.
Omo ale
Don't you know any other Yoruba outside " Omo ale" ? You have used it several times and it is stale......πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ Don't forget o...ask your mum if that is your father I am reminding you o...akuna...nor dey born free pikin o...A word is enough for the wise oh I forgot I am dealing with a dumbass.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dozis:

Omo ale, see data.
I'm not as a wretched as you are.
I was attending to patients like you, the difference is that you are a psychiatric patient. Werey
Psycho you go bring the picture of your friend or colleague's data balance. Please say thank you to the person he just helped you cover your shame!!!....πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€“πŸ€“
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Dozis: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
assholemods:

Psycho you go bring the picture of your friend or colleague's data balance. Please say thank you to the person he just helped you cover your shame!!!....πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€“πŸ€“
Werey, I'm not your fellow broke @ss.
I'm not a tout like you.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Dozis: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
assholemods:

Don't you know any other Yoruba outside " Omo ale" ? You have used it several times and it is stale......πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ Don't forget o...ask your mum if that is your father I am reminding you o...akuna...nor dey born free pikin o...A word is enough for the wise oh I forgot I am dealing with a dumbass.
That's the one that fits you perfectly.
Omo ale.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.