Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? (11214 Views)

Should Couples Sleep Naked? / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / How Often Should Couples Speak To Each Other ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by benqo01(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:

A couples there shouldnt be stories that touch.

Na person we dey do bad thing dey fear shake down.

We all know it doesn't end.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Fiscus105(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Any man that doesn't have access to her wife accounts, shouldn't try to beat his chest about wife fidelity. Though , not 100% guarantee but at least 60%

Lots of dirty stuffs going on social media behind couples

2 Likes

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Sweetvie: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
No lipsrsealed
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Abifarin16: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
benqo01:

We all know it doesn't end.

Yes, but only if you are doing what you shouldn't be doing.

Don't play with fire and you won't get burned.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by izonborn098(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
We have men and useless simps...
1k likes..
My woman show me everything' but she don't ask my...
englishmart:
Only hopeless simps condone their partners keeping their phones from them. I will divorce my wife the very minute she refuses me access to her phone.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by fabbby(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yes ooo, until the marriages ends over an irreconcilable issue
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by obotematics: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Naah!
Dey your dey ,I dey my dey!!
Dazzol
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by ORIAYO70(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Some couples feel it's vital to allow their spouses to have access to their social media accounts.
While, others are seriously against it.

Would you allow your spouse have access to your WhatsApp, Facebook, IG etc at free will?

You want scatter family, let me burst u up, my wife knows all my password..

Bank
Facebook
Nairaland
Etc.. I'm unbothered

3 Likes

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by zedman1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by zedman1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Yup

I dedicate “Choices” by E-40 to amazing couples outchea. Great jam!
Omoh just the mention of the name E-40 I respect this your comment die. Music was cool then guy. Abi it's another E-40 of this current age you mean? Ah ahn.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Exceed15: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
For wetin na..
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Walz001: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
In Marriage Yes anyone can check each others phone if there is trust and unity in the relationship

But in Dating and courtship No because while you ae trying your luck someone else will also be doing hia bidding too
It takes wiseness to get a woman that is wise also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by greatermax77(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
When trust dey,there wouldn't be any need for that......
What do you mean by trust?
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Fortune118005(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Some couples feel it's vital to allow their spouses to have access to their social media accounts.

Would you allow your spouse have access to your WhatsApp, Facebook, IG etc at free will?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Faithy04: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
No, to enhance peace but the couple should be faithful in their doings
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by enemyofprogress: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Why should they? Let your spouse breathe

ASUU its been a while fa 🤷🤷😋

Even if na 1 Month...

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by PINKYandBRAIN: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
PINKY: Brain, What Do You Have To Say?

BRAIN: I'm busy trying to take over Nairaland. I don't have time for wives.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Ibrochaka(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
obembet:

There is nothing wrong in men share Thier social media privacy with there wives... It even help for more security....

But I think it's only jobless men have time to be looking at Thier wives social media.
just look at your mentality, it's a wise idea for a woman to have access to her hubby's social media but on the other hand it's not wise for the hubby to access a woman he called his wife's social Media right?
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by maasoap(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
englishmart:
Only hopeless simps condone their partners keeping their phones from them. I will divorce my wife the very minute she refuses me access to her phone.
If she can't allow me access to her phone, the meaning is simple, she's keeping secrets
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by maasoap(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
SenatePresdo:
This couple of a thing is way too overrated.

Couples shouldn't even be sharing the same bedroom.

Na this kind see finish dey bring insult.
According to you, it causes see finish. Lol
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
Not as if am hiding anything bit I won't allow my woman access to my social media accounts and I won't even bother to access here too!

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by FuckTheMod: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Felimax:
Even though I have access to my wife's accounts I have never for once checked her accounts but she cannot do without my phone.

She checks like every single opportunity she has, very annoying.

Sha, those Hawks outside knows how to keep their distance.
Guy believe me, If she's checking your account more frequently, SHE'S NOT CLEAN AND THERE ARE THINGS HAPPENING IN HERS THAT YOU'RE NOT AWARE OF. TRY CHECKING HER PHONE FOR LIKE A WEEK SECRETLY TO PROVE ME WRONG.
WOMEN WHO CHEAT ARE VERY DEFENSIVE, PROTECTIVE AND HATE TO BE CHEATED ON.
THEY CAN ACT LIKE THE WORLD WILL COME TO AN END IF THEY CATCH YOU CHEATING ON THEM...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by maasoap(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Medianna:
Even if I’m given the access. What exactly am I checking?
Doing other things is harmless but once you begin to police someone else’s phone anything that looks like what you’re looking for, will be mistaken for what you’re looking for.
Can you allow your husband to have access to your phone/social media? It is not about policing at all. Once a while, I do use my wife's phone for transactions. And I wrote down all my own PINS, codes, usernames and various passwords on a piece of paper for her because she's not interested just like you said in your post
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by obembet(f): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibrochaka:
just look at your mentality, it's a wise idea for a woman to have access to her hubby's social media but on the other hand it's not wise for the hubby to access a woman he called his wife's social Media right?

Local man
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by maasoap(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
obembet:

There is nothing wrong in men share Thier social media privacy with there wives... It even help for more security....

But I think it's only jobless men have time to be looking at Thier wives social media.

grin grin grin
I couldn't hear you, come again! Lol

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by izonborn098(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lol'' na so we dey read anyhow thing for this forum o..
maasoap:

grin grin grin
I couldn't hear you, come again! Lol

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by EmmaLege: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
SenatePresdo:
This couple of a thing is way too overrated.

Couples shouldn't even be sharing the same bedroom.

Na this kind see finish dey bring insult.

Exactly 😂
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by phemmyfour: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dexy4yah:

No one rules for all. Let each couple decides what works for them

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Ibrochaka(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
obembet:

Local man
local man still like you Sha😶....obembet the finest

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by gabbasin: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
I have access to my wife's, but she doesn't have access to mine, that's why I am the bread winner of my family

3 Likes

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Flier: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
I still believe 80% of Naija girls social media accounts were created by their boy friend/husband
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dexy4yah:

What exactly do you need access to his social media accounts for? Smacks of insecurity, in my opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Somebody's Future Mother Oooo (pix) / What Special About Big Bumbum-men / How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.