Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects (41322 Views)

Police Disrupt Kidnap Plans, Arrest Three Suspects In Abuja / Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State / Yoruba/Hausa Clash At Ojota: Police Arrest 100 Over Violence In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by safarilove(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2023
I have modified thanks
Chuknovski:

Just day gay, without the suffix, it's an arch angel name,
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by BENEAMATA: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2023
ASSaba peepoo . Hope it is not some new form of money rituals . I mean , delta state and G( ay -) boys .
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by McPolomy(m): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
I no know why people dey always dey worked up with this gay issue. Is it your joystick? Is it your nyash? Comot body, look away. Two consenting adults. Live and let live

*On a side note, it is funny that in many people's imagination male homosexual romantic liaise will always involve anal sex. This could not be further from the truth. Homosexuality is a sexual orientation with varied means of sexual gratification and release. You can be homosexual without even liking anal sex. You could probably just kiss and cuddle and suck each other off without inserting your phallus into anybody's anus. Heck you can be homosexual and celibate, choosing to be liberated from the complexities and intricacies of sex yet retaining an abstract but fundamental desire to commune intimately with only members of your same sex.

In this part of the globe we have a lot of learning to do.

*Se e n gbo eleribu Omo* shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by ceeceeuwa: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

How do non virgin Ladies hold their Urine? Are they always on pampers?
It is obvious you do not understand the female anatomy.
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2023
THIS WAS THE SIN THAT MADE GOD TO GIVE SODOM AND GOMORRAH A BAPTISM OF FIRE. LUKE 17:26-30 SAID THAT AS IIT WAS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH AND SODOM, SO SHALL IT BE, WHICH MEANS THAT WHEN THAT SIN BECOMES COMMON ON EARTH IN THE ENDTIME, THAT THAT SHOULD BE A FLASHING RED LIGHT TO US THAT WE HAVE REACHED THE TERMINUS. NO WONDERS WE HAVE HAILSTONES CARRYING FIRE, SPEEDING TOWARDS THE EARTH IN THEIR MILLIONS AND SCIENTISTS, NOT KNOWING WHAT THEY ARE BAPTIZED THEM METEORITES/ ASTOROIDS.
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by DyingFetus: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2023
They should flog sense into their Stoopid brain cells

I get that you're gay but do you fckn have to bring your gayness out to the public

If you must be gay do it in your house , just don't carry it outside
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by omooba969(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
As sweet as sex with the opposite sex! What's a man doing with a man? It's actually a delusional spirit or a Spirit of deception which is an evidence that this age is coming to an end. It's a satanic affliction upon humanity, people need deliverance.

We have always had gays amongst us, even before your grandparents were born.

Question is - what's wrong with being gay?

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by omooba969(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2023
favour32:

Nigeria has got a say in it already.

I see you cannot even own your shit with your full chest.

Keyboard warriors everywhere. 🙂
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by SILVERLINES: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2023
please jail them
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by favour32(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2023
omooba969:

I see you cannot even own your shit with your full chest.

Keyboard warriors everywhere. 🙂
Go tell that to Nigeria government that you are gay.
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Chuknovski(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2023
safarilove:
I have modified thanks
It's a pleasure brother
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Expanse2020(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2023
Hope de arrest devil man too, he is a gay from ipob
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by allthingsgood: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
CallMeAthena:
lol, 14 years x 100
But how do gay men hold their shit?
Or are they always on pampers?

Why are u pretending that women dont do anal too? Do they wear pampers

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by allthingsgood: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
DyingFetus:
They should flog sense into their Stoopid brain cells

I get that you're gay but do you fckn have to bring your gayness out to the public

If you must be gay do it in your house , just don't carry it outside

They were in their house when police raided
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by chysam: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
Make just wait here listen to gay people para
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Tufunky: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Lol
Who says I'm gay?
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by omooba969(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Max24:

Why goat family? That's an insult to goats. Even goats don't do gay. No animal do gay. So, those gays cannot be compared to animals. They are below animals.

You're uninformed, so what's the use of your education after all?

YouTube is your friend, you little cranky.
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by omooba969(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
vick00:
Naija my country. Police will never set on their hands on something they know it is not easy. Awon werey. I'm not supporting Gay wedding just having some words for the Nigerian police

Lol 😂
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Larryndelaw: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
I'm expecting the people from the other side to blame BAT. Just watch
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by eteba(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
fergie001:

Delta State Police Command
These are the kind of gatherings where thunder should strike and kill all on-board.
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by 1phone(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Until we realised that when God created man,
He gave man Dominion. That Dominion extend to freedom of choice. You have chosen to enter the hole through the front which that gender monetized for you. But others chose to enter through the back-which is applicable to both genders. If the end is sexual fantasy away from procreation then relax. We should learn to mind our business and stop following this global believe society foster on us.
taylor88:
Good one

Infact kill all gays at sight

Bcuz I don’t know how you’ll leave very big soft nyash and breast say na another man anus be your problem

Imagine me getting erection at the sight of Adams oshiomole

If you’re a gay reading this may Amadioha strike you

Bastards

We’ve a million problems already in Nigeria

And someone’s prayers point is his fellow mans anus

Na una wey Tinubu suppose send go Niger to go fight
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by barinedan(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
I still wonder how some will decide to be a homosexual in the midst of beautiful and charming girls all over
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by ghanaman5050: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Good one

Bcuz I don’t know how you’ll leave very big soft nyash and breast say na another man anus be your problem

Bastards

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by ghanaman5050: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
occfx:

Very irritating beings. Oyibo should just carry there culture and go to wherever they are coming from. God designed African women well with serious endowment yet these idiots want bones and anus... Nonesense and ingredients
What is your culture? A man can marry two or more women, and a woman cannot, you can marry under age girls ?
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by meedoLock(m): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pathetic! Gay for public, husband with 'gbola' in the other room. undecided undecided
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by ufuosman(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Make dem beat them better beat b4 dem carry dem carry dem throw for prison
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by occfx: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
ghanaman5050:

What is your culture? A man can marry two or more women, and a woman cannot, you can marry under age girls ?

So you prefer your fellow man anus...?
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by efficiencie(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Good one

Bastards

grin grin grin
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by ghanaman5050: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
occfx:

So you prefer your fellow man anus...?
Are you against a man can marry two or more women, and a woman cannot, marry under age girls ?
Are you against or supporting anus sex with a woman ?
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Tobbyjug: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
If this number is involved in Delta state alone.Nigeris in for it.
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by Maliqcious: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
But are gays normal. Normally self I fear woman wey they give anus. Which kind love go make man prick stand for him follow guy looks. American na Bastard last last.
Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by TimT: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
I no know why people dey always dey worked up with this gay issue. Is it your joystick? Is it your nyash? Comot body, look away. Two consenting adults. Live and let live

*On a side note, it is funny that in many people's imagination male homosexual romantic liaise will always involve anal sex. This could not be further from the truth. Homosexuality is a sexual orientation with varied means of sexual gratification and release. You can be homosexual without even liking anal sex. You could probably just kiss and cuddle and suck each other off without inserting your phallus into anybody's anus. Heck you can be homosexual and celibate, choosing to be liberated from the complexities and intricacies of sex yet retaining an abstract but fundamental desire to commune intimately with only members of your same sex.

In this part of the globe we have a lot of learning to do.
How I wish many people reason like you....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) / Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.