Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State (55893 Views)

Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano / Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) / Police Parade Suspects Who Gruesomely Murdered 20-Year-Old Man In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Exceed15: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
omooba969:

To what end really, or do you think harassing this group of people will change anything?

At least it won't give them free space to operate. See if this is not curtailed I pity our children growing up to see as normal thing.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by GOVERNORR: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Of course.. I am straight o my yansh is covered

Kobojunkie:
Abeg, waka pass me o'jare! undecided
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by BALLOSKI: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
That one wey don beach and possibly smelling right now is still mounted by another man? Disgusting dogs.

One of the greatest shock of my life is finding out theres a man attracted to another man. Shocking!
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by BALLOSKI: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
These men need to get a good lawyer abeg! They were at a party and were arrested for committing what actual crime? undecided
oboy, so this kobojunkie is a gay. Damn!
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by BALLOSKI: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jeon:

Please do always remember to tell me.

Your people are here.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by FreeSpirited: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. From a Christian perspective, only those who are of the Bloodline of Jacob can have Jesus Christ and these men did not indicate to you that they are of that bloodline so I see no reason why you would pretend you can impose Jesus Christ's Law on them. undecided

Second, if you are suggesting you as an individual are of the bloodline of Jacob and live by the Law that is Jesus Christ then I see no reason why the commandment. "Do to others as you would like for them to do to you," should evade you. undecided

First and foremost....I am not a confused Christian, that was in the past.
Secondly, I am not suggesting anything here, i am speaking from the force of conviction of the scriptures that all believers are counted as one in Christ and are the seed of Abraham.

1. Galatians 3:27-29
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. [b]And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” [/b]

2. Galatians 3:8
“And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.”

3. Romans 9 vs 6-8
6 It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. 7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” 8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

4. [b]Romance 9 v24-26

24 Even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles? 25 As he says in Hosea:

“I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people;
and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”
26 and,
“In the very place where it was said to them,
‘You are not my people,’
there they will be called ‘children of the living God.’”

Romans 2 vs 26-28
[i]So then, if those who are not circumcised keep the law’s requirements, will they not be regarded as though they were circumcised? 27 The one who is not circumcised physically and yet obeys the law will condemn you who, even though you have the[b] written code and circumcision, are a lawbreaker.

28 A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God

i hope you read all theses verses with open heart.....
And the fact that Christ said we should do unto others what we want them do unto us does not mean we should mix the word of God and subvert the gospel of grace.......
Paul said......Shall we continue in sin that grace might abide......? Its boldy written and littered in all scriptures that homosexuality has no place in the Kingdom of God.....Make use of the grace when its still available and repent.....then go and sin no more
1 corinthian 6 v9-10:

Or do you not know that the unrighteous1 will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,2 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

No talk say i no tell you o, Mr Nigerian God and homosexual grace
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Igbokwechika101(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
God Abeg help your children ohh Things have gone beyond repair in Nigeria.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by dangotesmummy: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
These men need to get a good lawyer abeg! They were at a party and were arrested for committing what actual crime? undecided
homo is a criminal offence in nigeria
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
FreeSpirited:
First and foremost....I am not a confused Christian, that was in the past.
Secondly, I am not suggesting anything here, i am speaking from the force of conviction of the scriptures that all believers are counted as one in Christ and are the seed of Abraham.....
Or do you not know that the unrighteous1 will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,2 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Your conviction amounts to a bullsheet where God is concerned. So please stop brandishing bullsheets around pretending you trump God's very own Truth for Pete's sake. undecided

Jesus Christ did not send you out to police anyone using His name. Instead what He called you to do is one thing and one thing only which is to submit to and obey His teachings and commandments. Nowhere in His teachings and commandments did He give any man authority to condemn another using His name. And He certainly did not give you or any man authority to go out imposing Him on those who are not of the bloodline of Jacob. He said He did not send His followers out to fight or condemn any others using His name.
36. Jesus said, “My kingdom does not belong to this world. If it did, my servants would fight so that I would not be handed over to the Jewish leaders. No, my kingdom is not an earthly one.”- John 18 vs 36
How can you pretend to be connected to Jesus Christ when you do exactly that which He made clear His Kingdom is not meant for? undecided
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
dangotesmummy:
homo is a criminal offence in nigeria
That is not true at all. It is instead the sexual expression that is a crime. The other things are left to interpretation. undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
Creamypie:
Holy shit. Is That guy in blue mini skirt wearing red boots not whizkid?
Are u sayin wizkid is now on a down low
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
🤮🤮🤮
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by pikechukwu6(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
wasted Spermatozuas cool cool
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by dangotesmummy: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is not true at all. It is instead the sexual expression that is a crime. The other things are left to interpretation. undecided
but they were caught RED HANDED doing wedding na
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
dangotesmummy:
■ but they were caught RED HANDED doing wedding na
How can you catch them redhanded doing a marriage that the law makes no provisions for to begin with? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by FreeSpirited: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your conviction amounts to a bullsheet where God is concerned. So please stop brandishing bullsheets around pretending you trump God's very own Truth for Pete's sake. undecided

Jesus Christ did not send you out to police anyone using His name. Instead what He called you to do is one thing and one thing only which is to submit to and obey His teachings and commandments. Nowhere in His teachings and commandments did He give any man authority to condemn another using His name. And He certainly did not give you or any man authority to go out imposing Him on those who are not of the bloodline of Jacob. He said He did not send His followers out to fight or condemn any others using His name.
How can you pretend to be connected to Jesus Christ when you do exactly that which He made clear His Kingdom is not meant for? undecided

jesus condemned the Phaarisees plenty times
he called them vipers
he called them fools and blind men
He called them descendants of the devils

Jesus did not tell us not to judge in all case......A believer can judge demons.....and condemn foul spirit.....are u such a baby Christian?
A believer can judge evil if he has removed his own speck.....Because it is written......that the same measure u judge people is same u will be judged with which is what the PHARISEES don't do as they use different measure.

Dont hide under the garb of judge not to continue spreading your gospel of homosexuality.

i remember Paul judging a man here:

When Simon saw that the Spirit was given at the laying on of the apostles’ hands, he offered them money 19 and said, “Give me also this ability so that everyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit.”

20 Peter answered: “May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money! 21 You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God. 22 Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart. 23 For I see that you are full of bitterness and captive to sin.”

i can judge a homosexual as you...Oga repent....ur cosmetic Chritianity wont take you anyhwhere

1 cor 6 v 2
Do ye not know that the believers shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by ibinaboonline: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
America Visa loading. That pink boot is expensive, sha

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
FreeSpirited:
jesus condemned the Phaarisees plenty times; he called them vipers; he called them fools and blind men; He called them descendants of the devils Jesus did not tell us not to judge in all case......A believer can judge demons.....and condemn foul spirit.....are u such a baby Christian? A believer can judge evil if he has removed his own speck.....Because it is written......that the same measure u judge people is same u will be judged with which is what the PHARISEES don't do as they use different measure....
You seem to have absolutely no clue why Jesus Christ put down the Pharisees for the many lies they taught the people using the name of God, do you? You actually compared these gay men you condemn for being gay to the Pharisees, who were literally Anti-God and Anti-Christ? Sigh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by SaLongs1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
zangaozanga:
The guy on the red boots grin angry angry angry angry
I don laugh tire grin cheesy
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by omooba969(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ajay7411:

Hahaha, imagine a Fagg0t is calling me a "dirty thing" 😂

This is the real definition of delusion

You are a dead man walking bro

Calm down babe, just know you're somebody's spec. grin
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by SaLongs1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Not necessarily, I am not gay and don't hangout with gays but they are the least of my problems in life.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
omooba969:

Calm down babe, just know you're somebody's spec. grin
You're mad, I have a woman that calls me babe... I don't need any rubbish... As an abomination, you should kys
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
BALLOSKI:
It shocked me, so sad he is gay... Sha, it's better he exposed himself.

As an abomination, he should kill himself
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
SaLongs1:
Not necessarily, I am not gay and don't hangout with gays but they are the least of my problems in life.
I am not gay either but that doesn't mean I should condemn them for being different from me. I am not that insecure in my life an existence. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by omooba969(m): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
BALLOSKI:

And what's wrong with that if he was? undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by FreeSpirited: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You seem to have absolutely no clue why Jesus Christ put down the Pharisees for the many lies they taught the people using the name of God, do you? You actually compared these gay men you condemn for being gay to the Pharisees, who were literally Anti-God and Anti-Christ? Sigh! undecided
Either you think the comparison is apt or not doesn't matter, and as a fact theres subtle parallel, however what matters is that you think uninhibited homosexual immorality can coexist with the gospel under the guise of grace......But the truth according to scriptures is that homosexuals wont inherit the kingdom so dont spread the act....instead entreat them to draw closer to God as nothing God can not do, no one God can not change....so dont encourage it using cunning abstraction of grace when infact grace doesnt excuse sin.....And Jesus always always set people free from the hook of the law by saying GO AND SIN NO MORE.......
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by SaLongs1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Exceed15:

At least it won't give them free space to operate. See if this is not curtailed I pity our children growing up to see as normal thing.
I think being gay is inate, it is inbuilt because I cannot fathom myself mounting nor being mounted by another man as these folks are into.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not gay either but that doesn't mean I should condemn them for being different from me. I am not that insecure in my life an existence. undecided
You are a fâg
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Instead of getting married while it’s still illegal, they should be working on getting to know their representatives. Figuring out who’s on their side and who’s not and how to get more of their sympathizers into government.

This is what is called jumping the gun. How will you help your community if you end up in jail?
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by omooba969(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ajay7411:

You're mad, I have a woman that calls me babe... I don't need any rubbish... As an abomination, you should kys

You're somebody's spec, just so you're aware. grin
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
omooba969:

You're somebody's spec, just so you're aware. grin
Kys bro
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ajay7411:

It shocked me, so sad he is gay... Sha, it's better he exposed himself.

As an abomination, he should kill himself

How very Godly of you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos / Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.