Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,091 members, 7,825,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State (55876 Views)

Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano / Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) / Police Parade Suspects Who Gruesomely Murdered 20-Year-Old Man In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by tonicyril: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I still prefer those western countries than Nigeria though. I've seen children raised in those western countries turning out responsible, while there are children in this country turning out bad.

I don't want a country where people now see poverty as norms.
where are u now??
Jakpa na, jakpa with ur children grin
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by fx45(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How do you prove a homosexual gathering? A bunch of men gathering together and partying together? Or what? Abeg, stop and go get a lawyer to lecture you on these commonsense things before you continue. undecided
I'm sure you didn't watch the video and listen to the Police Spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by ComeToJesus: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Please call the verminator.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
fx45:
I'm sure you didn't watch the video and listen to the Police Spokesperson.
Again, a good lawyer is all that those boys need. undecided
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by AkaraAndBread: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Spoken like a truly average Nigerian. Always quick to bully the weak but is a coward when it comes to tackling the true issues that directly impact his existence. Nonsense! undecided

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
AkaraAndBread:
I am actually not gay but I have absolutely no reason to cast down any man for being different from me. Nor do I harbor insecurities that move to desire another man punished when no crime has been committed. Unlike you and others like you who pretend yourselves different from your northern brothers who stoned and set ablaze Deborah last year when in reality you are all cut from the same coat. undecided
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by ComeToJesus: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So when Jesus Christ defended the woman caught in act of adultery, proclaiming that He did not come to condemn but to save, He, Jesus Christ, was simply doing that for Egypt? You religious folks never really talk wetin dey do una at all. undecided

He saved the woman. He'll save you too. Just drop all these self inflicted delusions tormenting you and come clean under the blood and seek the mercy of God.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
ComeToJesus:
■ He saved the woman. He'll save you too. Just drop all these self inflicted delusions tormenting you and come clean under the blood and seek the mercy of God.
He saved the woman? OK... let's go with that for a bit.. He saved the woman but here you are condemning a gay man, and you somehow think yourself related to Jesus Christ on what level? undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by creativehubb: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! He is an example that reveals the lopsidedness of the average Nigerian's approach to the law. Those who are weak and powerless are attacked by the foolish mob whereas those like Bobrisky are respected and accepted. undecided
I don't think reasonable people respect him.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Mrpojj(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogmDDZwxSg
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7820948/police-disrupt-gay-wedding-delta#125434133
I have never seen something as shameless and preposterous as this gay thing
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by JaySmart4422: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
What a tragic generation
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Dotherightthing: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You no shame say even you, a so-called citizen don't even understand the basics of how the Law ought to work for you and those around you so your police don't keep dragging and your ilk off where you are innocent of any crimes. I no blame you! All this transfer of aggression that is average Nigerian is a result of gross ignorance. undecided

Stop taking panadol for another's headache

On this issue, we are with the police. No place for LGBTQIJKLMNOP... nonsense in Nigeria
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by FreeSpirited: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You religious twats are the worst thinking that by casting down those who are gay when Jesus Christ made clear that He did not come to condemn but to save individuals. God wey talk say, " Do onto others as you would like for them to do to you," no send una at all! undecided

So u mean Jesus said gay should continue to fck yansh of people lik u as they also loved their yansh to be fcked...BEACUSE JESUS IS A LIBERAL TEACHER?

After Jesus saved the adulterous woman from the wrath of justice of the law, dint same Jesus told her to go and stop committing adultery?.....cos u people thought Jesus will hail u guys for being gay....hope u know apart from Sodom and Gomorra, even the land of Isreal/Judah one time was filled with homosexuals which made God go angry and wiped out the family of King Rehoboam that encouraged male gay prostitution?.....The spread of homosexuality is a sign of increase in wickedness, idolatry and the manifestation of the devil in any time of biblical history.....

1KING 14 VS 22-24 (This sin in Judah was encouraged under the reign of King Rehoboam)

''22 Judah did evil in the eyes of the Lord. By the sins they committed they stirred up his jealous anger more than those who were before them had done. 23 They also set up for themselves high places, sacred stones and Asherah poles on every high hill and under every spreading tree. 24 There were even male shrine prostitutes in the land; the people engaged in all the detestable practices of the nations the Lord had driven out before the Israelites.''

1KING 15 V 9-13 (A king that expelled the male prostitute)

9 In the twentieth year of Jeroboam king of Israel, Asa became king of Judah, 10 and he reigned in Jerusalem forty-one years. His grandmother’s name was Maakah daughter of Abishalom.

11 Asa did what was right in the eyes of the Lord, as his father David had done. 12 He expelled the male shrine prostitutes from the land and got rid of all the idols his ancestors had made.

1king 15 v 29-30 (God wiped out the family of King Rehoboam for encouraging homosexual sins in Judah)

29 As soon as he began to reign, [b]he killed Jeroboam’s whole family. He did not leave Jeroboam anyone that breathed, but destroyed them all, according to the word of the Lord given through his servant Ahijah the Shilonite. [/b]30 This happened because of the sins Jeroboam had committed and had caused Israel to commit, and because he aroused the anger of the Lord, the God of Israel.

So i hope you dont believe that Jesus has a different view to homosexuality as his father.........Christ always tell sinners to go and sin no more..You are not permitted to misuse Christs grace...but u want to remain an homosexual Christian.....u had better be serious about your repentance
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by AskNgige2: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Creamypie:
Holy shit. Is That guy in blue mini skirt wearing red boots not whizkid?

Heheheheheh

Holy shit
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by fx45(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Those hungry-looking wrecks do not look like they can afford any lawyer, let alone good ones. They're in for a long and bumpy ride. One thing is certain, even if the Police fail to prosecute them(because of the Nigerian factor), they will squeeze every available Kobo out of them before letting them go.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Obaking7(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Hmmmmm

As pussy sweet, na this one's they bleep men.

Na only Igbo claro sweet pass pussy.

Think say them arrest them for Igbo joint.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Dalivingrin: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Creamypie:
Holy shit. Is That guy in blue mini skirt wearing red boots not whizkid?
eyan ofo ni e , o ni jere
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
creativehubb:
■ I don't think reasonable people respect him.
And who are these reasonable people in your Nigeria? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by UnfairLife7(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
tonicyril:
where are u now??
Jakpa na, jakpa with ur children grin
99% of Nigerians are willing to relocate for greener pastures and live in a saner environment.

What is holding majority down is poverty. If relocation was cheap like entering busses, you wouldn't have seen majority of Nigerians living in Nigeria, including those pretending to be more Nigerian than others

Even a mad man on the streets wouldn't chose Nigeria over US or Canada
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Stop taking panadol for another's headache.On this issue, we are with the police. No place for LGBTQIJKLMNOP... nonsense in Nigeria
Again, all these men need is a good lawyer to tackle the nonsense claims made against them! undecided
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by omooba969(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Nothing wrong abi?
How right they are as far as Delta culture, Nigeria culture and Nigeria religions are concerned?

Are we made for religion, culture and tradition or religion, culture and tradition made for us??

Think about it.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
FreeSpirited:
So u mean Jesus said gay should continue to fck yansh of people lik u as they also loved their yansh to be fcked...BEACUSE JESUS IS A LIBERAL TEACHER? After Jesus saved the adulterous woman from the wrath of justice of the law, dint same Jesus told her to go and stop committing adultery?.....cos u people thought Jesus will hail u guys for being gay....hope u know apart from Sodom and Gomorra, even the land of Isreal/Judah one time was filled with homosexuals which made God go angry and wiped out the family of King Rehoboam that encouraged male gay prostitution?.....The spread of homosexuality is a sign of increase in wickedness, idolatry and the manifestation of the devil in any time of biblical history..... 1KING 14 VS 22-24 (This sin in Judah was encouraged under the reign of King Rehoboam) ''22 Judah [/b]did evil in the eyes of the Lord. By the sins they committed they stirred up his jealous anger more than those who were before them had done. 23 They also set up for themselves high places, sacred stones and Asherah poles on every high hill and under every spreading tree. 24 [b]There were even male shrine prostitutes in the land; the people engaged in all the detestable practices of the nations the Lord had driven out before the [b]Israelites.''
1KING 15 V 9-13 (A king that expelled the male prostitute)
9 In the twentieth year of Jeroboam king of Israel, Asa became king of Judah, 10 and he reigned in Jerusalem forty-one years. His grandmother’s name was Maakah daughter of Abishalom.
11 Asa did what was right in the eyes of the Lord, as his father David [/b]had done. 12 [b]He expelled the male shrine prostitutes from the land and got rid of all the idols his ancestors had made.
1king 15 v 29-30 (God wiped out the family of King Rehoboam for encouraging homosexual sins in Judah)
29 As soon as he began to reign, [b]he killed Jeroboam’s whole family. He did not leave Jeroboam anyone that breathed, but destroyed them all, according to the word of the Lord given through his servant Ahijah the Shilonite. [/b]30 This happened because of the sins Jeroboam had committed and had caused Israel to commit, and because he aroused the anger of the Lord, [b]the God of Israel.

So i hope you dont believe that Jesus has a different view to homosexuality as his father.........Christ always tell sinners to go and sin no more..You are not permitted to misuse Christs grace...but u want to remain an homosexual Christian.....u had better be serious about your repentance
Before I even give you any more of my time, explain to me how and when God of Israel become the God of Nigerians? undecided
Then later, explain to me how Jesus Christ who said He came to save the Lost sheep of Isreal ONLY and not to condemn them became one who stands by people like you who condemn others for being gay. undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
fx45:
Those hungry-looking wrecks do not look like they can afford any lawyer, let alone good ones. They're in for a long and bumpy ride. One thing is certain, even if the Police fail to prosecute them(because of the Nigerian factor), they will squeeze every available Kobo out of them before letting them go.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Exceed15: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
They should teach them lessons they will never forget to serve deterrent to others.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by omooba969(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
chinae:

Omor, look at the number of persons, these guys are gaining unnecessarily.

Send them to the gallow swiftly without trial

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
chinae:
■ Omor, look at the number of persons, these guys are gaining unnecessarily. Send them to the gallow swiftly without trial
Yes, as your northern brothers did to Deborah without due process... brilliant! Spoken like the true Nigerian you are. undecided
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by omooba969(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Exceed15:
They should teach them lessons they will never forget to serve deterrent to others.

To what end really, or do you think harassing this group of people will change anything?

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by FreeBiafra2018(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Nigeria has many undercover gays. Many of them are politicians and men of influence. Some of you here even know them.
Let me mention the ones I know.

Wike
Ikpeazu
Tanbuwal
I'm suspecting Umahi as well
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Robnectar(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
KoboGaybrielJonkie, why defending like Sergio Ramos like dis grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Savechild23: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
It’s time to use these lots to set example because constitution forbids even promoting or supporting this rub ish

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman / 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice / Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.