Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State (55822 Views)

Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano / Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) / Police Parade Suspects Who Gruesomely Murdered 20-Year-Old Man In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Emmanuel909090: 5:23am On Aug 30, 2023
Spiritual problem
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by simfrost90210: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2023
Maobichek:

People they will meet inside prison who are not gay will suffer oh! They will certainly be raped without mercy. Gays should have a different prison from non gays.

Prison authorities know this but they blatantly ignore this and throw all of them into one place!

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by sammyonal: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=KarinaSlim post=125439157]Just look at them on this forum. All condemning these people.

Yet some of you have the sins of Fornication and Adultery tied to your neck like a randy goat on heat.

If I screenshot and post all the PM's I have received on this forum, most of you will change your monickers.

Sinners calling sinners sinners for sinning differently.

We would see how many of you all will make heaven.

You all should be careful because clearly alot of you will definitely go to hell because of your loose Manhood while alot these guys will enter heaven straight.

I can only imagine how that day would look like.

Nonsense perverted humans.

[/quote why dem no go send pm to u, see the way u package that fake things on Ur chest, don't u know all this things put men on and entices us abi u think say we be robot. U that is talking is it sure for u that u will make heaven? Be calming down oooo.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by KennethEnyi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Holy shit. Is That guy in blue mini skirt wearing red boots not whizkid?av seen d full video. They are not gays. They are organizing a fashion event

Which stupid fashion event is that one why man go wear skirt and boot talk say he de do fashion?😡

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by BlackAdam65: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
bunch of butt fuckers I bet they all have AIDS
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Nigeria has many undercover gays. Many of them are politicians and men of influence. Some of you here even know them.
How did you know this? undecided
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by molas02: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It seems you don't know how the law works at all hence the reason why you lot are quick to attack those weaker than yourselves instead of appropriately channeling your anger in the right direction. undecided

I know they are here... Police are also here
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Tundex911: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2023
Make dem go continue their event inside prison now...

Awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Karmar03: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
LivingSage:
Enjoy your freedom/madness among the whites, try such in the shore of our land and get nailed.
shut the fvck up....slowpoke cheesy
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Unrated900(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Poorest gay
So dirty fierce looking animals
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Karmar03: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ajay7411:

Would you let a man who married his children live his life? How can you support this abomination? Do you think it'll end well for Nigeria if these disgusting beings are given an inch?

We must eradicate all of them
I have a problem with stupid folks like you who don't mind their business....if i actually have clairvoyance and telepathy I will summon foolish mobs to lynch you to death for not just minding your business
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Karmar03: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ajay7411:

hahaha, you de mad... wetin concern me reach man ynash... u de ment

I get babe with big ynash, fresh pussy & succulent boobs, so keep telling yourself that... e no go shock me say you join them too... useless creature
shutup you ugly looking sex starved incel....no girl in her right senses will want to date a wannabe internet low budget troll like you with misplaced priorities....slow minded scattered brain dumbo..the funniest part are dumbo's like you are closeted gays on the down lows then you mask it up with false bigotry to conceal your true sexual orientation cheesy
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Karmar03:
I have a problem with stupid folks like you who don't mind their business....if i actually have clairvoyance and telepathy I will summon foolish mobs to lynch you to death for not just minding your business
I will love to burn you, fagg0t
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Karmar03:
shutup you ugly looking sex starved incel....no girl in her right senses will want to date a wannabe internet low budget troll like you with misplaced priorities....slow minded scattered brain dumbo..the funniest part are dumbo's like you are closeted gays on the down lows then you mask it up with false bigotry to conceal your true sexual orientation cheesy
Haha, I reward myself every time my words make fagg0ts to scream... Do all of us a favour and kill yourself.

My gf has succulent ynash with fresh boobs.

Na always mumu people be gay😂😂
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Karmar03:
My ynash de leak shit cry
Fagg0t, go and seal your dirty leaking ynash before you exchange words with me. angry

I don't banter with impure beings... KILL YOURSELF!!! sad wink
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Karmar03: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2023

I will love to burn you, fagg0t
weaklings like you cant do shit offline....if I catch you I will cut off your third leg and emasculate you...then I will chain you and call my street dogs to rape your anus.i will help you recover your gay self that you have been battling to admit all this while cos of shame

Pos:I won't burn you alive... that's a fast death...I will give you a slow and painful death..that you will regret ever stepping foot on planet earth cheesy
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Karmar03: 6:27am On Sep 07, 2023

Fagg0t, go and seal your dirty leaking ynash before you exchange words with me. angry

I don't banter with impure beings... KILL YOURSELF!!! sad wink
weakling Weakling Weakling.... that's what you are...you think all gays have leaking yansh...now I understand your banter and fear

The fear of d1ck is the beginning of wisdom grin

Your anus go receive woto woto
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Karmar03: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2023

Haha, I reward myself every time my words make fagg0ts to scream... Do all of us a favour and kill yourself.

My gf has succulent ynash with fresh boobs.

Na always mumu people be gay😂😂
[stop deceiving yourself you don't have any girlfriend idiotic nincompoop..you sound like a sex starved ugly incel grin...see how you are indirectly insulting yourself...by your useless assertion all boys should be straight and all girls should turn Lesbians because all the male folks are ugly...can't you see you sound dumb and stupid...one dimensional scattered brain dunce cheesy

Don't kill yourself..deep your anus inside a bowl of hot oil...maybe you will receive a little sense cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.