Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan (38014 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Racoon(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
Shared by ZagazOlaMakama:

This is Major General VT Okoro, General Officer Commanding GOC 2 Division, Ibadan, who traced his first Chief Sergeant Major CSM when he was posted as a Young Officer to 93 Battalion in Jos.
The Name of the CSM is WO Adegoke Alias DanArewa Rtd. He traced him in Ibadan.

In all you do in this Uniform today always be good, for one day you will leave the job for others. What will you be remembered for?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Racoon(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
Here is Major General Okoro humbling himself to seek our his Yoruba Company Sergeant Major( CSM) in recognition of the role he helped to play in shaping his life as a young officer.

MKO June-12 struggle was championed by brave Igbos like the late R.Adr Ndubuisi Kanu, Chris Anyawu alongside Abraham Adesanya, Pa Adekunle Ajasin though some Igbos like Aurthur Nzeribe worked against it. By then, Tinubu have fled abroad when his deal for Abacha to make him the civilian administrator of Lagos fell through. Me I follow fought for the mandate too. Now Peter Obi was condemned for a well know man with dirty past because of parochial politics.

Allen Onyema made Air Peace biggest air fleets available for freighting of Covid-19 consumables and logistics for this ungrateful nation but they hated and condemned him over a phantom financial fraud in the US. Seunmsg my friend was one of the leading champion then but today he is staunchly defending a grossly publicised multiple scandals involving Tinubu.

Innocent Motors versus GTB scandal is still fresh in our memory. The Yoruba man that was making malicious claim that his company alleged bought faulty vehicles from Innoson motors have to delete his FB account when confronted over his false claims.They hate us but we continue to show them love. Being happiness is a personal virtue and contagious

271 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Alchemy528: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tackle upon tackle

3 Likes

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Pierocash(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
In life, those who have arrived should respect those that are just coming, because you don't know how far they can go.

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by captainbangz: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Most generals are humble

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by christejames(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
This is interesting and motivating...

19 Likes

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
LAW
Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by NiceNiceJob: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by olatade(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nigeria government should please treat our retired military personnel well. Many of them are suffering after retirement.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by sslcrypt: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Timagex(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
There was an event I went to cover at this same odogbo barracks, Ibadan a long time ago. It was a party, so, the soldiers were not on uniform. A man asked me if I had taken his picture. (Photographer! You don snap me?) I said I will take it later. He said, no problem, but, make sure you don't forget . I said, yes sir.

It was when they called major general so so so to the high table that it dawned on me that, he was the one representing the GOC at the event!! Olorun Adeboye ooo!!! shocked shocked shocked The fan beside me didn't stop me from sweating profusely. I briefly saw a clear vision of myself doing frog jump to the guard room. grin I quickly did the needful. 😁 He even took my number so that I would send the pictures to him directly.

Most generals are humble and simple human beings. Just don't take their simplicity for granted.

190 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by AllenSpencer: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lovely!

Most Boss don’t always remember their is a world outside the office.

Majority always forget that, positions and title will fade away fast, and that, relationships will be forever.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by AllBlack: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Wow. euphoria.

Just the way Kindness vibrates, wickedness does the same. The vibration will come back to you one day even if it is on your death bed or through your sons. Be good. Be good Be good.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by MainBrander: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Good gesture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by safarilove(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
nice one..It pays to be humble and kind

3 Likes

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Jackson619007: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Not all individuals will retain memories of the kind acts performed on their behalf. Moreover, in the context is an exemplary good deed between an Igbo man and a Yoruba man, this occurrence signifies the presence of compassion.
Please refrain from engaging in discriminatory behavior towards individuals of Igbo descent on this site.
We are all humans.

The user's text is already academic in nature. Please feel free to reach out to me for assistance with your academic tasks and programming inquiries. You can find my WhatsApp contact information in the signature below.πŸ‘‡

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Dotherightthing: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
The title of this thread dey somehow e go bait enough tribalist

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by datola: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nice gesture from the senior military officer to his former oga.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by kerry57: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Good. Just be good to anyone u get in contact with. E get why.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by KwuoteYourFada: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
More of this kind of threads should be promoted on nairaland make the noise dey reduce smiley

Igbo amaka

Yoruba amaka

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by FreeStuffsNG: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Awww. This is so sweet and inspiring. Well done General Okoro. You are an epitome of a Patriotic Nigerian of Igbo extraction. Shame on those who feel they can blackmail us when we denounce the loud mob of uncouth, hate-filled bigoted patriotic elements masquerading as Igbo online. God bless you sir.Check my signature for free stuffs!

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Generalyemi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nairaland tribalists, embrace love and light and learn from the story of these two. #Inspiring.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by AllBlack: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
The title of this thread dey somehow e go bait enough tribalist

walahi. this is a potential mud splashing ground for tribal bashers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by sofeo(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him / INEC Twitter Handler Caught Liking News Post Against Peter Obi. Sparks Reactions / "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.