Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan (38070 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
this beautiful, true feeling of appreciation no tribalism in armed forces.
so igbo man be generals plenty and that faeces eating ikpa hidin in finland is busy manipulating his igbo brothers to vanity instead of productivity angry
Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by 77star: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

I wanted to say same. Some people don't know the different between commission and non commission officer. A junior commissioned officer will be over a senior non commissioned officer. It's good to join the elite cadre.
Yes they clearly had close relationship...
Morning boss,
Please one of the reasons why I always come here is to get enlightened.

This commissioned and non commissioned officer of a thing, I've been hearing it for sometime, can you please explain in details about these two personnels in your spare time, thank you.
Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
77star:

Morning boss,
Please one of the reasons why I always come here is to get enlightened.

This commissioned and non commissioned officer of a thing, I've been hearing it for sometime, can you please explain in details about these two personnels in your spare time, thank you.

There's a thread about it here on nairaland. You'll see Everything u need to know. Search for Nigeria army SSC/dssc. If I get the link I'll tag u...
Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by 77star: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

There's a thread about it here on nairaland. You'll see Everything u need to know. Search for Nigeria army SSC/dssc. If I get the link I'll tag u...
alright, I'll search for it, thank you
Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
77star:
alright, I'll search for it, thank you

Uwc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila / Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis / I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.