Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan (38002 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Kusu12: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:
Here is Major General Okoro humbling himself to seek our his Yoruba Company Sergeant Major( CSM) in recognition of the role he helped to play in shaping his life as a young officer.

MKO June-12 struggle was championed by brave Igbos like the late R.Adr Ndubuisi Kanu, Chris Anyawu alongside Abraham Adesanya, Pa Adekunle Ajasin though some Igbos like Aurthur Nzeribe worked against it. By then, Tinubu have fled abroad when his deal for Abacha to make him the civilian administrator of Lagos fell through. Me I follow fought for the mandate too. Now Peter Obi was condemned for a well know man with dirty past because of parochial politics.

Allen Onyema made Air Peace biggest air fleets available for freighting of Covid-19 consumables and logistics but they hated and condemned him over a phantom financial fraud in the US. Seunmsg my friend was one of the leading champion then but today defending a grossly publicised multiple scandals involving Tinubu.

Innocent Motors versus GTB scandal is still fresh in our memory. The Yoruba man that was making malicious claim that his company alleged bought faulty vehicles from Innoson motors have to delete his FB account when confronted over his false claims.They hate us but we continue to show the love.
Being happiness is a personal virtue and contagious
You like to turn every thread to either anti-Tinubu or anti-Yoruba thread
Grow up pained and deluded obidot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Timagex(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
spencekat:
Not just only most Army generals but also other senior uniform officers.

You are right...

1 Like

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by slivertongue: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:
Here is Major General Okoro humbling himself to seek our his Yoruba Company Sergeant Major( CSM) in recognition of the role he helped to play in shaping his life as a young officer.

MKO June-12 struggle was championed by brave Igbos like the late R.Adr Ndubuisi Kanu, Chris Anyawu alongside Abraham Adesanya, Pa Adekunle Ajasin though some Igbos like Aurthur Nzeribe worked against it. By then, Tinubu have fled abroad when his deal for Abacha to make him the civilian administrator of Lagos fell through. Me I follow fought for the mandate too. Now Peter Obi was condemned for a well know man with dirty past because of parochial politics.

Allen Onyema made Air Peace biggest air fleets available for freighting of Covid-19 consumables and logistics but they hated and condemned him over a phantom financial fraud in the US. Seunmsg my friend was one of the leading champion then but today defending a grossly publicised multiple scandals involving Tinubu.

Innocent Motors versus GTB scandal is still fresh in our memory. The Yoruba man that was making malicious claim that his company alleged bought faulty vehicles from Innoson motors have to delete his FB account when confronted over his false claims.They hate us but we continue to show the love.

Op, was the General once in Sobi?
Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:

It is good to join the elite cadre
Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by mipeesoft(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
This is what we yoruba people should think (ronu) about, not standing for a crippled mandate
Racoon:
Shared by ZagazOlaMakama:

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Buffalo2(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
High ranking military officers are always humble; you see those dryheaded low lifers eh.........
Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Bluntemperor: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Skankamola:

Foolish op opened the thread for his fellow tribalists to wail.

Don't mind the OP,he opened the tread with a very good intentions but lost it ,as he deviated to massage his ego,as bigot and tribalist political Footsoldiers of LP + PDP- sympather and be believed that once those he has in mind is not in government,then ' nothing good' can come out of Nigeria! It's people like this OP that I refused to Vote in the last Elections because they will create wrong impressions of their Politicians,as if, the Politicians are not same- same ,all over the World.
Just imagine Trump( the $ Billionaire but is fool of lies,deceict, and conniving on Internal Insurrections against his Fatherland ( USA) , even though he came from Germany through his Father!
But can't he just use his Money to better the Society- e g Lay Educational Funding, Scholarships, sponsored Science and Technology Development and must you be in Politics,if you cannot play by the Rules?
-Is that the way Democracy laws and rules operates?
- O P, Is there no Choice in Democracy?
-Look at what OP said on Tinubu and the Yorubas but paint the Ibo General as,if there is no good coming from other Tribes- in Nigeria-! That is Deception,as a Writer!
- Tinubu was amongst the NADECO that had to use leg to run on Road through the bush of Benin-Republic to Ghana because Abacha goons were after them! Remember Prof Wole Soyinka was almost eliminated too!
I make bold to tell this OP that,he is one of the Indomie generation,who forgets the history of Nigeria but one-sided in his approaches to life!
If Yoruba are not Accommodative,if they are not Compassionate,if they don't show Love to Everyone,if they hate or are diabolical,as OP is trying us to believed,then,why do people all over the World- comes into their land and settled in their environment?
OP ,you are not fair but just Politician liking the politicians ass.
Change your perception of the Yorubas because what we saw during the last Elections is a groundwork of insulting and destructions of our tribe and historical base and you don't want a challenge in a competition,now you are still ranting as if elections just started? No, Campaign is over!
Always learn to tell the Whole Truth in your moderation because tommorow count!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
TotoGame:

Can't be his former oga, just that they has close relationship while serving in Jos

I wanted to say same. Some people don't know the different between commission and non commission officer. A junior commissioned officer will be over a senior non commissioned officer. It's good to join the elite cadre.
Yes they clearly had close relationship...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Fugazy2023: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:

Wetin this mumu dey talk and feel like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Timoleon(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lol. Most people go Dey expect say dem go treat person fvck up
GODPUNISHALABI:
The title of this thread dey somehow e go bait enough tribalist
Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by AleAirHub(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
paramakina202:
Hmmm if that Rt Sergeant make call for you in that Ibadan your own is finished.
Lol 😆😂
No be small ooo😄😄😄

2 Likes

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by brownroofpipuar: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
I love the smile on his ADC's face
Smile from the heart always beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Jonwesley(m): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Some good money dropped or transferred to the retired WO sergeant major after the meeting. Good deeds done always come back to us in higher dimensions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by slam7000(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Occurstaem:

If this was your motive for creating the thread, you just personally ruined your thread. You have inadvertently showed the world that Yoruba are good people. The Oga (a Yoruba man) was the first to show love to his subordinate (an Igbo man) as always the case. The subordinate is just one out of few Igbos who shows gratitude, but majority of them are ingrates.

BTW, credit should be given to the person who first initiated the goodness. If he had been unfair to that Major General when he was his boss, this scenario wouldn't have happened. Also, kudos to the subordinate for showing gratitude. May God bless both of them.

Goodness begets goodness.
Hatred begets hatred.

You are an unrepentant bigot. You are guilty of the same offence that you are accusing the op of. You said this “The subordinate is just one out of few Igbos who shows gratitude, but majority of them are ingrates”.

How silly and negative can you be!! So the Sgt Maj…bless him..isn’t one of few Yorubas who did their jobs without or showed professionalism in their jobs? Are all Yorubas or majority of Yorubas like this man?

Remove the log in your eyes before you accuse others. Your comment is shameful.

1 Like

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Omoawoke2(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Timagex:
There was an event I went to cover at this same odogbo barracks, Ibadan a long time ago. It was a party, so, the soldiers were not on uniform. A man asked me if I had taken his picture. (Photographer! You don snap me?) I said I will take it later. He said, no problem, but, make sure you don't forget . I said, yes sir.

It was when they called major general so so so to the high table that it dawned on me that, he was the one representing the GOC at the event!! Olorun Adeboye ooo!!! shocked shocked shocked The fan beside me didn't stop me from sweating profusely. I briefly saw a clear vision of myself doing frog jump to the guard room. grin I quickly did the needful. 😁 He even took my number so that I would send the pictures to him directly.

Most generals are humble and simple human beings. Just don't take their simplicity for granted.

No big deal.
Generals are so humble. We have a general in my family.
Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by SpIitmind: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
How did this ipob become a general in the Nigerian army?
Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by deji17: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:

The propaganda machine is gaslighting as usual. Only gullible people will fall for your propaganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
ChyjoskyJ:
It's only an Ibo Man that can do this.youruba can never do this kind of thing it is in their DNA. The hatred for Ibo is out of this world but my people will always show acts of kindness because we were created by God, Yahweh the Lord of host.

Yet,it was Otedola that paid/settled Christian Chukwu's humongous hospital bills ! Just continue with your skwed thought process,okay ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Govocrete: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Commendable gesture.

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Timagex(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:

No big deal.
Generals are so humble. We have a general in my family.

My regards to him. Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by 7demons: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
The title of this thread dey somehow e go bait enough tribalist
They're already on their way

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by captainbangz: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
ajimo54:

They are not! If u see their other side, u will run!
That is how senior military officers are.
They're gentlemen until you Bleep up.
Especially those in places like Abuja, Kaduna and Makurdi.

One thing with the military is, senior retired officers are now many, you will not know who is who, so if you raise shoulder, person fit treat your fuckup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by captainbangz: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Like those asking their security aids to beat LASMA, Electricity workers for doing their jobs?
While this happens in Nigeria alot. Most orderlies or security aides don't wait for their boss' permission to harass other uniformed men, most aides are recruits, so e dey shack them, senior officers 'rarely' behave that way.

1 Like

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by YourGFsnatcher: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
captainbangz:
Most generals are humble

I didn't know till I did a course with them at Jaji. Very humble people. They will call me sir before I even great them

1 Like

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by captainbangz: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
dbestuncle:

While most don't have a humble wife.
smiley Thats women for you.
But I forbid my future from using my influence or power to harass or maltreat people, you fit go back to your father house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by Ballmer: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Why did you include the role your Igbo father n mother played with the AFDB saga simply because he is a Yoruba man.

Imagine this foolish Igbo is proud to claim Arthur Nzeribe worked against the a democratically elected president that resulted in the death of the winner Moshood K. Abiola.

Igbos supported those their own that trunacated the wishes of millions of Nigeria and elected Nzeribe as senator after ensuring June 12 the freest election in the history of Nigeria was anulled n the winner killed.

I swear God almighty is too lenient because if not this admittance is justified enough to wipe out your entire tribe.

You now continue that Tinubu ran away cos he was not made governor of Lagos ran away while Peter Pandora. Obi the business partner of Abacha who murdered MKO in cold blood is who you want Nigeria to elect as president.

I swear if person see Igbo and Satan that person will be the greatest fool if he tries killing the devil before your tribe. So you IG os not have the fear of God ?

Racoon:

1 Like

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by samonak(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
HORLADY:
The CSM was not a superior to the officer even when he was newly posted to 3Div. This is just a show of love and good rapport between two individuals worthy of emulation and not about the CSM being superior and nice to his subordinate in the beginning.
You de mind bloody civilians wey no know say the CSM ( company sergeant Major) was junior to the officer even when they were in Jos
Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by captainbangz: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

I didn't know till I did a course with them at Jaji. Very humble people. They will call me sir before I even great them
smiley
Army job dey like lecturing job, most wicked lecturers are those graduate assistants, most Profs are cool.

2 Likes

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by davillian(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Really nice of him.....
Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by dragunov: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:

The only reason why that general sought out his old Yoruba instructor was because there latter must have been very good to him. He probably was a father figure, instilling in him both moral and military virtues although the former was a superior army officer. In the army, officers also go under the field tutelage of experienced Company Sergeants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by jrusky(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Timagex:
There was an event I went to cover at this same odogbo barracks, Ibadan a long time ago. It was a party, so, the soldiers were not on uniform. A man asked me if I had taken his picture. (Photographer! You don snap me?) I said I will take it later. He said, no problem, but, make sure you don't forget . I said, yes sir.

It was when they called major general so so so to the high table that it dawned on me that, he was the one representing the GOC at the event!! Olorun Adeboye ooo!!! shocked shocked shocked The fan beside me didn't stop me from sweating profusely. I briefly saw a clear vision of myself doing frog jump to the guard room. grin I quickly did the needful. 😁 He even took my number so that I would send the pictures to him directly.

Most generals are humble and simple human beings. Just don't take their simplicity for granted.

Your last paragraph is the deal "don't take Major General simplicity for granted if you do you will be grinded to powder. Bro you be smart guy.

I'm from that background if you see my dad you can never belief he is a such high ranking rtd millitary officer but if you provoke him and he roar bro all of us take cover and sudden silent everywhere within, no be small thing bro.

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inec Declears APC's Lalong Winner Of Plateau Gorvernorship Election / 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents / "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.